Reviews for Once Loved, Never Forgotten
sweetcanines chapter 8 . 5/13/2009
I'm confused.

Kurama said she only loves Botan and Barako only filled his 'empty' heart. But then, Kurama said that he loved her.

And the dialogues...who's talking? Wa T-T

It did not end up as KB? I'm confused.
dela490 chapter 8 . 5/23/2008
Hello, I would like to say that I love your story and I can't wait for the sequel of it.

Good luck and courage for it.

Dela490
mysterious-black-dragon chapter 8 . 8/13/2007
are you ever gonna write that next story "twice met, never forgotten"?
Smexy Kitten chapter 8 . 8/22/2006
this was truly a very terrific story! the drama of all the situations and the characters' developments throughout the entire fic were so beautifully done. i only wish that more people would read your story to see how talented you really are. this fic is one that is sadly overlooked, but will get the attention it deserves at one point. i would just like to say thank you for creating this story, because it truly had my imagination running wild, lol...

Kit
Royal blueKitsune chapter 8 . 8/3/2005
Okay so I liked this story very much(I'm a fan of Inuysha)but you said something about a sequel...where the hell is it?
Lexi Teniro chapter 8 . 5/21/2005
Yes, yes...'twas quite similar...but you really did keep a lot of original elements apart from the plot line...and something insignificant that I really liked...Yusuke thinking of Botan as a sister! 'Cause watching the episodes it's obvious there's a VERY deep friendship between them, but the one thing I was always certain of was that it was NOT romantic. That finally got my feelings in a nutshell. Great job on that, and this whole thing!
MewSuikaFujisaki chapter 8 . 4/17/2005
You are a very talented writer! Keep up the good work!
Lady Rose chapter 8 . 10/13/2004
This is an awesome story! I hope to see "Twice Met, Never Broken" very soon! And please don't delete this fic! It's too good!
Akkitora chapter 8 . 10/12/2004
This a great story! I think the fact that it is so close with Inuyasha's plot makes it even better! Please update soon! I'm looking forward to reading more of this story!
DeliciousAmbiguity chapter 8 . 7/1/2004
AW..that was cute D
cocolatte chapter 8 . 6/22/2004
OMG, I am so excited for the sequel! You have me on my toes, gurl. Kudos to your amazing literary skills!

Sorry I didn't realize you havd updated earlier, I've been pretty out of wack lately. *yawns* Anyways, I absolutely LOVED it, please come out with the sequels soon, I don't think I can wait for long!

-Cheeto
l-Steph-chan-l chapter 8 . 5/26/2004
WONDERFUL! BRAVA! BRAVA! *claps wildly, bouncing up and down* O_O D !
Aryanne chapter 7 . 5/19/2004
Did it have to happen right after he promised? Ah the irony that is fiction. Yusuke better get on that and find Hiei. Lowly fire demon... I know Hiei's going to make her pay for saying that!
Aryanne chapter 6 . 5/19/2004