Reviews for Warranty Void if Soul is Broken
CMVreud chapter 11 . 6/13
Ah, yes, Negan.
Bubblezmith chapter 11 . 6/7
LOL
Sigh...this is like some drug induced fever dream...
Bucio chapter 11 . 6/6
So while the girls (Lisa y Maggie) work, Adam and Meg practice their new skills in the world of The Walking Dead, finding and helping Negan's group, by healing them and healing his wife, and while Adam goes for food, Meg stays to help them.

Let's see what else happens in that world.

Good luck and keep it up
Wrin chapter 11 . 6/6
Very nice. I never actually watched the Walking Dead so I had to Google a name or two. Thanks for writing and posting
Luke Dragneel chapter 11 . 6/5
It's always amusing seeing what Adam will get up to next, though I do love the fact you pulled a Negan that isn't all murderhobo'ish. Also kinda hope Rick's group finds Adam & Co. while Adam and Meg are practicing their skills. Technically the quickest source of meat you could gather and raise would be chickens, which can provide a lot of usage from eggs and fertilizer to meat and feathers to fletch arrows with.

Potatoes are also one of the easiest to grow vegetables in a post-apocalyptic situation, as they can produce a shitton of spuds in only a month's amount of time. And as long as you don't harvest them 100%, they will continually grow and produce more. Sunflowers provide an excellent source of oil that can be used for cooking or fuel, with the seed cake produced from extracting the oil making a good source of feed for the birds. Algae can likewise be used as a source of food and also can be converted into a fuel source such as diesel or gasoline if refined enough.
Curious Reader chapter 11 . 6/4
So this is eariler in the timeline so wifey's still kickin and not bound to die, which should keep negan off the deep end, and hopefully in the long run help rick's group.

Nice...

Hopefully Glenn makes it this time, always made me sad when it got got.

Any ho, nice chapter and really looking forward to seeing where you go with this.
Harmonious Arkos Sloth chapter 11 . 6/4
Never seen The Walking Dead, but this was fun. Curious to see what crazy hijinks the Dynamic Duo get up to here. Thanks for posting.
AngorMike chapter 11 . 6/4
"I told you, I was asking on behalf of a friend!"
lol, amusing way to end the chapter.

Nice chapter, and I like the point about them not being ready to handle zombies because their world didn't have the proper documentaries, er...zombie movies, to help them understand what was happening.
ffn notices chapter 11 . 6/4
Other than the 'Xander assured him' misnaming, another excellent chapter! I really do love your work, and appreciate your typists as well!
EddyQ chapter 11 . 6/4
There should be no Xanders in this fic.
Gon Freaks chapter 11 . 6/4
Lmao! just a small itch! lol
Joshua the Hand-Written chapter 11 . 6/4
I like it. I have no idea what world they're on, but the writing is good.
shypunk chapter 11 . 6/4
I find my self quite fond of this fic thank you for writing and for the chapter
archerofblades chapter 11 . 6/4