Reviews for A Long and Dangerous Journey
Speaky chapter 2 . 6/30/2004
hurry up with the next chapters
anymos-chan chapter 2 . 6/14/2004
i really like this story too. i want to read more. its so deep and fits together nicely, like a puzzle piece or something. please update soon i can't wait to read the next chapter.
kenansense chapter 2 . 7/24/2003
Wow, excellent story, like all your others. The land of the dead kind of seems like it's based on HDM...but maybe that's just me.

Keep writing!
Zaeria chapter 2 . 7/16/2003
OOh...PLEASE update soon! And write a version with slash? It'd work so well, especially since you've already written that Remy can bring Siri back because of the bond between them...make it a ROMANTIC bond!
freakyfairy chapter 2 . 7/12/2003
YES! Bring him back!I am in denial!

This is excellent! I love it write more soon!
Ally chapter 2 . 7/11/2003
Yay! I found my way over here from 806 at LJ.

This is a great fic for all of us who are still in denial. There IS hope! This is so touching, because I'm a huge SB/RL fan! You seem to have nailed Remus's character, which is a very hard thing to do. My only critique is that Phineas' change of mind seems a little unbeleiveable. Hope this helps, Cheers!
silenced lambs chapter 2 . 7/10/2003
This is good, I like the idea and plot. Also a very good idea to double write for people who like and don't like slash
Tracey Claybon chapter 2 . 7/3/2003
Nice idea about how to get Sirius back. I enjoyed your story so far - thanks for writing it.
Shortstack and Fishface chapter 2 . 7/2/2003
Hey Meg, awesome fic! Really! I mean it! *grins* You'd BETTER continue.. Love ya Meggerz.

"Fishface" aka Birdy
A Vampiric Werewolf chapter 1 . 6/30/2003
YAY! You're gonna help Sirius be...erm...well...not quite as dead as we thought...! Keep writing!
Senya Starseeker chapter 1 . 6/28/2003
Wow great idea! I can't wait for Remus to begin his journey to get Sirius back! Great idea for a fic, I was so heartbroken at the end of OOtP, this is a great idea, I like the idea of Phineas' portrait helping out Remus and that "I like the pup." was cute. please continue.
Zaeria chapter 1 . 6/27/2003
T-T This was so good! I like how you incorporate Phineas as a 'good guy,' willing to help Remy bring his descendant back from beyond the veil. Please update soon! I would like to know what this hope you speak of is, and why does Phineas like Remy, hm? Please bring Siri back, and give Remy (and Harry, come to think of it..._) a happy ending! RL/SB forever!
Lan chapter 1 . 6/27/2003
God, I've been crying like hell... I love sirus and remus! Please continue! I beg you! Please...
fireball chapter 1 . 6/26/2003
great! i like it. update SOON! please.
Someone Reading chapter 1 . 6/25/2003
Okay, first question...this story isn't slash is it? I hope not, because I did enjoy it. I DO NOT believe for a moment that Sirius is gone forever. He was a fully trained wizard, who was still holding his wand in his hand when he went through the veil.

Thank you for the story anyway.