Reviews for Recnac Transfaerso
This was absolutely incredible! I loved it so much! I started it this afternoon and couldn’t put it down it was absolutely incredible every bit of it and it made me cry and laugh and feel so much! So amazingly written I really appreciate the story you’ve written!
AtipOps chapter 39 . 5/13
It's not yet a thousand years after you posted but still couldn't not leave a review, loved this story! Usually don't like Ron all that much but the way you portrayed him and all the other central characters was just so heartwarming.. Brilliant read and am now going on straight to the sequel
HeTheyWriter chapter 39 . 4/25
Ok so hi! It's been a few years and I would just like to say that the magic and emotions that rise from this fanfiction never cease to amaze me, no matter how often I've read it. This happens to be my fifth reread, and I still found myself captured in this AU that you've created. I hope you see this review, and know that this fanfiction is high on my list of favourite fanfics I've read
-alex out-
This was such a good read, and you are such a good writer! Please continue what you’re doing!
Jimbocous chapter 38 . 4/10
Thanks for a great (re)read! Very nicely done.
The Sirius-finds-out-about-Harry’s-cancer chapter is my fave!
These cliffhangers kill us.
DON’T YOU DARE TELL THE STENSONS ABOUT THE CANCER
AWESOME!
FlyingThestrals chapter 1 . 3/20
one of the few fics i like to reread, i adore it
This is by far the best hp fanfic I’ve ever read. Thank you so much for writing it. It made me both cry (it’s very touching!) and laugh. It’s honestly amazing. Keep writing!
You write in the summary that there's going to be romance Harry and Ginny, and Ginny doesn't show up until chapter 19, they don't get together, and they don't even go to the ball together? What's going to be a whirlwind relationship with him dying? The kind that comes out of nowhere so believable? What a disappointment, because there's been time to develop it. You won't be reading this, though, because the story is many years old.

Translated with Translator (free version)
NovaGloryMoon chapter 39 . 2/1
im rereading this again its by 7th time now
moonwolf chapter 39 . 1/31
Wow...One of the best stories on
Duchess67 chapter 24 . 1/1
Good grief, I thought you were going to give Harry a little happiness at last, but you just keep piling the crap on. I can't read this anymore, it's just too much angst!
4,815 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »