Reviews for Recnac Transfaerso
Wonderful fanfic idea, I actually shed a few tears when Harry died. However Ginnys full name is not Virginia...
Kiyoshi chapter 39 . 9/30
Such an amazing story. A masterpiece! To manage to write a story where the reader would laugh and cry (I was bawling my eyes put when Harry died) like this is something that requiers true talent.
Bacon chapter 39 . 9/28
I am now crying and my cheeks hurt from smiling from the last few chapters. Harry's alive! This was amazng!
Annie chapter 39 . 9/26
This has been such a pleasure to read, it's not very often I am up till 2 in the morning reading fanfiction any more but this story had me captivated! I know the author has disappeared for years but I do hope she appears eventually if not to post another story then to update on how her life is going and if she is writing as a career now!
LonePatr0nus chapter 17 . 9/26
My gosh... That was beautifully heart-wrenching...
I so feel for Ron right now... Please don't die Harry! I'm almost scared to read more XD
Awesome story though!
SobbingMess chapter 17 . 8/28
WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME? DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I AM CRYING RIGHT NOW? I HAVE NEVER CRYED FOR A FANFIC BEFORE THIS IS TOO MUCH
Phantom of the Tech Booth chapter 39 . 8/27
This story is a legend. 4500 reviews, 5000 follow/favs, 200k words...the intricacies were really wonderful, how everything was woven together across the entire story. Even the OCs were fleshed out and seemed as real as any other character. I remember starting this story years ago and then getting distracted after a couple chapters (it happens) (not a reflection of the story) (just a reflection of my interests and attention span at the time). I thought I'd give it another shot and I'm so glad I did. Finished it at 4am (I'm a teacher? What have I done to my sleeping schedule?!) and waited until now because I wanted to give a real review. My favorite part was the inclusion of the photographs. It was always obvious what all the sneaky camera moments were leading up to, which was just the right amount of foreshadowing. Honestly, I think one of my favorite things in any fanfiction is a photograph. I cried a few times when I was reading this story, and I never get that emotional when I'm reading fanfiction. I kept reminding myself "Look at all these techniques, this is classic emotional manipulation, completely unabashed pandering for tears" and telling myself that worked about as well as it would while watching a soap opera. And the funny parts had me holding my stomach with laughter. I think all of these elements worked really well in your favor and made for a cohesive, complete story on par with JK Rowling's storytelling. Thanks for the read! I'm going to go check out the sequel now, groceries/laundry/lesson plans be damned.
Ecila of Wonderland chapter 39 . 8/26
One of the best HP stories I've ever read.
nightwatchman707 chapter 39 . 8/24
How late am I to the party! This was great. I love a long fix that is properly tied up and finished and I enjoyed this immensely. Did you write a sequel ? I'll go look for it now.
Dick grayson's ass chapter 31 . 8/19
And now I've seen it's made up I was 100% sure it was The Conjuring
Dick grayson's ass chapter 30 . 8/19
I've see that movie, but I laughed through it
Lucie Czech chapter 12 . 8/16
Ahoj myslím, že máš obrovský talent a že bys byla skvělou spisovatelkou :D Pocházím z České republiky a náhodou jsem narazila na tuhle povídku, jsem potterhead a tahle mě zaujala asi nejvíc ze všech které jsem kdy četla.
Kittyy w chapter 39 . 8/15
a bit shaky at the beginning and kind of choppy but towards the end, your writing definitely improved . It was a good read . thanks
Xcog chapter 39 . 8/13
I FUCKING CRIED WHEN HARRY DIED. Y U DO DIS TO ME
unicorn556 chapter 39 . 8/13
I seriously havn't cried so much in a long time! The story was so beautiful and touching, I really love it. And even though I am usually a drarry fan, this is one of my favourite fanfictions! Thank you so much for writing this!
4,545 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »