Reviews for Recnac Transfaerso
bisexualrrosa chapter 39 . 5/21
Wow this was amazing! I cried my eyes out, but I’m glad it had a happy ending!
EmilyRoseDonovan chapter 39 . 5/5
What is it called
Love chapter 13 . 4/28
Oh my...
Sacricaer chapter 39 . 4/24
Call me Dark, call me Morbid, but I kinda wanna see what would have happened if they had been unable or unwilling to bring Harry back...
noopura chapter 39 . 4/23
Awesome fic. Couldn't stop reading.
This is a great fic it held my attention from start to finish! The best part is that you finished it. Most good ideas are wasted by people not finishing them. Its a very big deal for me and adds 100 more points to the like factor. Excellent work it is definitely one l will remember for a very long time!
AMAZING Story!
Camlin chapter 39 . 4/6
Loved it! I cried so much (not that it's very hard to get me to cry) but the whole thing was brilliant and so touching! Thank you for writing!
lepidus chapter 39 . 3/25
this story was an incredible journey, definitely the most ive cried reading a fanfiction or a book in general, i loved this so much thank you for writing it my god
Alisson chapter 39 . 3/12
I think this story is wonderful and I am definitely impressed by the immense work put into this. It was absolute diamond and I want you to help me write a new novel I am working on, cold-blood. It seems to be your writing style. Remember, keep up the amazing work.
Kuromai29 chapter 13 . 3/12
“We’ll have Hagrid, Sibyll, and Norton...” who’s Norton? I don’t remember a professor or staff with that name? Great story though! This is my second time reading this!
Awesomeness chapter 10 . 3/11
amazing bamazing famazing lamazing incredible.
NGraceW chapter 1 . 2/23
Just stopping through, finally leaving my thank you. I've read it before a few times and will probably be back. Definitely one of my favorite stories. Tears and laughs all throughout. 3
BookArtist chapter 39 . 2/22
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPP YESSS YESS OMG I ACTUALLy LOVE THIS OMG OMG OMG *INSERTS HUGE MELTDOWN* YOU NEED TO MAKE A PREQUEL OR SEQUEL OR WHATEVER IT"S CALLED

OK IMMA STOP CUZ THEN YOUD BE READING HECK AN ENTHUSIASTIC REVIEW