Reviews for Recnac Transfaerso
NiariaGal chapter 39 . 8/5
I love it
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 39 . 7/19
This fic was amazing! And does Draco know he does have family left? Sirius, Andromeda, and Tonks! They’re his blood relatives! Andromeda is his aunt! So he does have family. I love that Harry invited Draco over to play quidditch. Things have changed for many people. Love that Draco called Snape “Sev.” Lily called him that too. Hopefully Vernon goes to prison. There are a ton of witnesses. I’m surprised that Vernon showed up a the train station since you know, he was told Harry was dead. I’m glad everyone’s getting their happy ending. Maybe Snape can even be invited over to Harry’s house. Great story. :)
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 38 . 7/19
I loved this! The Stetsons teasing Harry about Ginny was great. And then Kota’s mom teased her about George. Lol. I loved that Snape hugged Harry and even she’d a few tears when he finally woke up! God, great chapter. :)
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 37 . 7/19
Let’s hope they’re okay. I wonder what the story will be about how they got Harry back. Loved students from the other houses telling Harry story’s. He really is being remembered as Harry. :)
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 36 . 7/19
Snape made a potion that can bring a person back from the dead? Why didn’t the Stetsons tells Arthur about the police? I hope the Dursley’s get arrested for what they did. I loved everyone remembering and reminiscing about Harry.
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 35 . 7/19
So is Harry actually dead or like in stasis? I’m love that students of other houses were comforting Draco. Poor Ron. He’s devastated and hysterical. I’m surprised no Aurors showed up. Then again, the barrier would’ve blocked them out. But still. And Ginny telling Fred thst she loved Harry. Awww.
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 34 . 7/19
He can’t be dead! And this is the fight I wish we had in The Deathly Hallows Part 2 film. But they fucked up the final battle so bad. Voldemort should’ve died as a mortal and not have been dusted like a character in Avengers: Endgame. I’m glad Draco stood up and reduced to torture Harry.
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 33 . 7/19
Uh. How the hell did Death Eaters get into Hogwarts? Poor Harry. :(
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 32 . 7/19
Awww. Dumbledore loves Snape like a son. Harry will get through this. Love that Hermione, Ron, and Harry spent the day in Harry’s dorm room skiving classes.
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 30 . 7/19
You do realize Cho would’ve been expelled for who she did, right? She sexually assaulted someone and performed a charm that isn’t okay. The reprocussiojs in this fic aren’t there and it’s kinda annoying. Cho has fucked up too many times. Was she given true serum in her coffee or something?
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 29 . 7/19
Seems like Charles and Vincent have favorite parents. Love that Snape smiled. :)
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 28 . 7/19
Again, the italics. You might want to come back and fix these things. But great chapter. Loved Harry standing up for the Slytherin first year. :)
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 27 . 7/19
Damn, Harry! Wandless Magic at 15! Love that Snape was in on it. ;)
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 26 . 7/19
Okay seriously. Why does the regular text keep changing out of one where to italics? It’s hella annoying. And Cho should’ve gotten detention for the slap. That’s assault.
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 25 . 7/19
Why was this chapter in italics? It literally switched at the top.
4,840 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »