Reviews for Recnac Transfaerso
HetalianLoser chapter 29 . 6/12/2014
"Looking ready to conquer the world" awwww Charles is cute (I'm trying to forget that he's related to Vincent, which is very easy mind you)
HetalianLoser chapter 28 . 6/12/2014
These chapters are making me forget that Harry's gonna die... And then I remember and the feels come rushing in *sobs*
whispermusic266 chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
I swear, I think your writing is addictive. I have been going on and on about your stories to my friends for the past week. Unfortunately, they refuse to read you because they don't want to cry. I don't usually cry, so people know it's serious when I do. And I honestly have no idea why I'm reading this again, since I'm going to be obsessing and crying for another week. In short: you are an amazing author! Like one of your books become a #1 New York Bestseller good! Never give up, especially when you have talent!
Re-reader chapter 39 . 6/3/2014
I read this fic, and the sequel(s?), a while back. I believe it's even on my favorites list. I'm too lazy to check at the moment.
I was thinking about it the other day - specifically, the scene where Ron gives Harry an emergency shot and tells George that "Harry's sick." For some reason, that particular line has stuck with me over the months (years?) since I last read this. I also distinctly remembered the scene when Ron is raging at Harry that "You were going to be there!" Both really got me when I first read the story.
Anyway, I had such strong memories of it (many fanfics I read end up melding together and fading away in my head) that I decided to come back and read it again. It was equally pleasing the second time round. Well done.
Herbie The Time Travelling Car chapter 39 . 5/29/2014
this was really good and sad
Mackaaaan chapter 39 . 5/16/2014
Good stuff! To manly to admit i cried like a baby though :P
AFrenchFanOfYou chapter 24 . 5/11/2014
I dont know if youre still reading 10 years later, I hope so. I cant help laughing when I read your A/N: "400 Rewiews ! Can you believ it ?!" and then I see that you have 1,420 ! Its about the fifth time Im reading your fanfiction because you wrote it soooo well. I also read "Flawed Perfection" 3 times but the story is much more depressing with all that "Vernon stuff". I loved the chapter "A reason to fight", where everybody speaks to Harry but Ron finally save him by screaming how much he care..."sniff"
Back to "Recnac Transfaerso", I liked everyones reactions about Harrys cancer, especially Siriuss. (you seemed so afraid to screw this one up :-) let me tell you you didnt)
Well, I wanted to thank you for writing this.
I youre still writing fics but you dont know what about, I have an idea: why dont you write a fic were Harry gets in a serious car crash with the Dursleys during summer. Somehow he ended up rescued by a muggle who takes care of him. Harry finally tells the muggle that he is a wizard and they both hides from Deatheaters while looking for some help. Some father/son bounding and of course all the wizarding world looking for their hero...
I dont know, maybe its a bit confusing but why dont you give it a try ? I would love it and everyone who loved Recnac would love it too!
Maybe you arent writing anymore or you dont read your reviews so you wont read mine...(cries)
Anyway, your fics are great !
A french Celebony-fan !
Free as the Birds chapter 39 . 5/5/2014
This was a wonderful story! I really enjoyed it! I really loved how you explored the emotions of the characters. You also didn't make Snape seem nice all of a sudden like some authors do (which is really creepy, by the way).
whiteraven chapter 19 . 5/3/2014
Chaser!
whiteraven chapter 18 . 5/3/2014
YOUR SIRIUS WAS PERFECT! OMG! YOU ALMOST MADE ME CRY!
Scroll of Seals chapter 39 . 5/3/2014
.Ever.
Vikky azul chapter 26 . 5/2/2014
I don't think Cho betrayed Harry in the fifth book...why do you hate her? I absolutely love your story by the way.:)
AryxCuratrix chapter 39 . 4/29/2014
That was a wonderful story that sent me in hysterics when people shouting at me to "EAT NOW!" from the first floor. It was both amusing, dramatic and with a wonderful plot. This was my first review ever even though I was here over a year, and I guess that's something to be proud of, I hope. It was great, and I do hope that the sequel will be as equally as magnificent. You have a glorious mind and I hope that someday you'll see sense and finally become an author. Thank you for keeping me occupied and you went to my favorite story and author! (Again, you're the first in literally all my fanfiction life)
RustyPotter chapter 39 . 4/26/2014
You are an amazing author! I must agree with Harry, pity is awful. Its different when they try to help you, but when people just go 'oh i feeel for you ot makes me want to scream and chick my malfunctioning radio at them. mine's cord is currently taped to the side of it because it only turns on when it is in a specific position. I absolutely love how dumbledore completely and intentionally embarrasses the hell outta harry! Oh, merlin. I love how Harry was talking about 'being in hell' and everyone was completely gullible. On an almost complety unrelated note, I am considered gullible. My friend on April fools day turned to me in art and said
"Gullible's written on the ceiling!" I looked. (Although in my defense, I thought she said "theres a gold bow on the ceiling!' [Yes I am typing this I read the chapter.] LOVED THE ENDING! goodbye Vernon Dursley, complete jackass. In mire ways than one of course...*sly smile* I wonder what the other prisoners will think of his ears and tail... :)
RustyPotter chapter 38 . 4/26/2014
*uncontrollable laughing fit* dumbledore...Santa...on...weight...watchers... You are AMAZING! Have you seen A Very Potter Musical? It is epic...or should I say 'totally awesome'?
4,277 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »