Reviews for Recnac Transfaerso
Eagle-Eyes chapter 39 . 9/6/2019
You have had me in tears and almost falling off my chair in laughter.

This is a great story

Keep writing as life allows
Shams Potter chapter 39 . 9/4/2019
This is one of the best fanfictions I have EVE read. It made me cry a few times, and laugh a lot. Can you make another fanfiction for what happened after and I REALLY want to see some more progress with Hinny.
SonofaGoat chapter 39 . 8/28/2019
Just to let you know (if you still have notifications enabled) that I’ve just come and read this for the 10th time, i have it downloaded on my kindle and it’s seriously one of my favourite books out there. I know you don’t write anymore (one can dream) but this is some of the best writing out there and the whump is delightful and I just hope you get this message and you know how much I love your writing.
Salacommander1 chapter 39 . 8/27/2019
"I'm fine, really"/10IGN
catonmic33 chapter 39 . 8/20/2019
That was such an amazing story ! First, I doubted, I admit it. But quickly I saw a good writing, a catching scenario, and a wonderful imagination. I'm going straight to the sequel. Cheers :)
kolous chapter 11 . 8/12/2019
Beautiful story. I like to come back to her is a pity that there is a pause for some time. :(
Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2019
I don't know whether you will see this comment or not, but I really want to thank you for this wonderful story. The number of times I have cried for Harry I have lost count of that. It's too painful. Sometimes we really forget that Harry was just a little boy. Yes, Vernon was extremely abusive in this story and any child facing such abuse is bound to be low on confidence. The way you described everything is really good.
FlyingThestrals chapter 38 . 8/8/2019
You left him dead for THREE CHAPTERS and in that time I left for a couple of hours, sobbed, mourned and finally accepted that he was dead and not actually coming back and now I find out he’s alive! OH MY GOD! I was convinced he was going to come back but after 3 chapters of being dead I finally just accepted he wasn’t coming back! I should NOT have such an emotional connection to a fanfic but your story and writing is just so amazing I love it and also hate it because damn that was painful! It was worth it though and I’ll definitely read this again
I hope you enjoy this torture you put so many people through and once I finish the last little bit I’ll probably see if you have any more torture for me to read and fall in love with
AN responses chapter 26 . 8/6/2019
The ANs responding to reader comments are in danger of being longer than the actual chapter posting. I empathize with the urge to write at length, especially in an informal, non-authorial text. But I thought that was the purpose of the comment threads. After all, many of you responses assume that the reader remembers the related comment. So doing it this way forces us later readers to search through all the comments in hopes of figuring out what prompted you to write an unclear response. That nearly impossible task discourages me, at least, from even bothering. I have begun to scroll quickly past the end of chapter comments.
shadowhunterwizard chapter 1 . 7/31/2019
Oh no here I am for the fourth time to read this book
ClasMithy chapter 39 . 7/30/2019
This is a masterpiece; one of the best fanstories out there. It made me both laugh and cry multiple times. You really are a gifted writer.
Love2read23 chapter 28 . 7/21/2019
Cho should be expelled! That's assault. Sexual assault (almosglt. I don't know). I'm sure she would have if she could. Ugh. Harry shouldn't let this go.
Love2read23 chapter 25 . 7/21/2019
Voldemort's attack will probably be before leaving Hogwarts for the summer. So if Voldemort does use the spell and Harry does the amplifier one first then...I just realized that Harry's not going to make it to July or get to live with Sirius or spend time with Sirius at him cool big mansion.
Love2read23 chapter 24 . 7/21/2019
Oh man, I'm crying. Yeah, how I expected them to react. I didn't expect the sadness of Harry feeling excluded and worthless. You're an amazing writer.
Love2read23 chapter 18 . 7/20/2019
In my family when someone yells at a person that person yells back and then one person stomps away and nothing is resolved. (It's not a healthy system, I know.) So scenes like I always cringe when screaming starts because I expect it to end badly but they still talked after the screaming and moved passed that. What Sirius said was very very hurtful. (Like Remus' comment in book 3). But Harry's back was just as cutting. My heart is breaking for Harry and all his friends. I hope they can understand that he's loved. I think Mr. Stenson might be able to convince Harry that he'd gladly take it back so Harry wouldn't have to. I bet if he'd known the cost he wouldn't have agreed.
4,816 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »