Reviews for Recnac Transfaerso
Forever Me chapter 39 . 7/17/2014
What an amazing story! When I first read the description, I didn't think I would like it, so I didn't bother to read it. The story popped up a few times after that, and eventually, I decided I would give it a chance.

I am so glad I did!

I've enjoyed reading this story every moment. I even cried during the parts where Harry was dead, and couldn't stop smiling when he was alive again. You should've seen my face during the part where Harry attends the feast and everyone finds out! I can't wait to start reading the sequel, but it'll have to wait since my family and I are going on a vacation next week... But I'll let you know what I thought of the sequel once I've read it!

I don't know if you're still active on this site or not, but I still decided to write this review. So... 'Till next time then?

Forever Me
1CharmedPhoenix chapter 39 . 7/16/2014
Brilliant! Absolutely amazing! You made me laugh, I cried and cried so much with tears of happiness and sadness. Really, thank you from the bottom of my heart for sharing this with us all!
Epeefencer chapter 39 . 7/15/2014
Interesting story, though why it is listed as a Harry / Ginny story, I can't understand. They barely interact during the whole thing. You have more about Harry and Eloise than Harry and Ginny.
PotterProngs chapter 39 . 7/15/2014
Wow that was an amazing story! Uncle Vernon is an evil bastard, god I just want to kill him! I can't wait to read the sequel, yay! Anyway this story was so emotional and intense with Harry having the cancer, you really did a brilliant job with it! You also did an amazing job with the character reactions with everything that was going on. I really appreciate you taking the time to make this story what it is and thank you so much for it! Also, thank you so much for having Harry live, the moment when I thought he was dead really hit me the hardest-so sad to see everyone grieving him and everything, also I don't know why but Eloise kinda annoys me haha I don't know, just something about her I guess, I should probably just give her a chance though. And finally, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR BEINHG A CHO HATER, she just got on my nerves so much when I read the books, she was such a whiny annoying b****! Sorry, just had to get that out of my system.
PotterProngs chapter 35 . 7/15/2014
YOU MADE HARRY DIE! NOOOO YOU CANT DO THAT YOU EVIL EVIL PERSON! He better be alive by the end of this strory or bad things will begin to take place in your life...dun dun dun. (just kidding, don't take this seriously)
Epeefencer chapter 8 . 7/15/2014
I find it incomprehensible with all the broken bones and injuries that Madam Pomfrey didn't notice. Also Harry wouldn't have been able to function like you portray him.
Schlepian chapter 39 . 7/9/2014
Hey, Nice story. You really brought cancer and Harry's death to a pretty realistic point of view in this magical world.

But why oh WHY does the font change from normal to bold to Italics every chapter?

*****************************
Also if you could put breaks into the story that let's us know when we're in the next scene that'd be great.
*****************************

I didn't really like that Harry could fight against death eaters and Voldemort but as soon as he saw his uncle he was effectively a squib. But i see it's kind of necessary for the whole abuse angle. I just saw myself getting mad at harry for never using his effective gun in his pocket on his tormentor.

As for who Elwine from Huffleclaw is going to end up with I think we can all safely assume it's going to be Neville and not Roger Davies. Also are you Eloise? I feel like it's a semi-self insertion.

Interesting take on the whole life energy/spirit/death concept. Makes me wonder if you could use dementors in your world for advanced/dangerous treatments to temporarily remove the magic/soul.
Kitty Savella chapter 5 . 7/3/2014
Seriously, Vernon needs a life...
Kitty Savella chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
I'm a little surprised that the Stensons didn't take pictures. This is during a time when Photoshop wasn't really a thing yet, so they would have been able to trust the photographs...
Twiggy288 chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
After reading this again, 11 years on from when you posted this, this is still an amazing story, probably one of the best long stories out there. Reading all the authors notes, it seems so weird that only the 5th harry potter book and the third film were coming out... I wonder whether you still think about or even revisit this now, or have you forgotten it? Maybe you're even an author now, who knows? I hope that you do know, though that you have 4k reviews and loads of favourites because this totally deserves it!
Rose chapter 39 . 6/27/2014
This was a truly fantastic story! Great job!
Guest chapter 38 . 6/25/2014
It's Hecate, not Heka.
Guest chapter 23 . 6/25/2014
My cousin Gabriel had cancer and he killed himself so he wouldn't have to feel the pain. He died on my birthday.
Guest chapter 22 . 6/25/2014
There's a girl who looks a lot like Emma watson at my school, and when we were 11 I got her to say 'so we don't get killed, or worse, expelled.'
Rial Lupin-Tonks chapter 20 . 6/25/2014
Let's just say this. Harry won't be so innocent after I'm done with him.
4,298 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »