Reviews for Recnac Transfaerso
Guest chapter 11 . 8/21/2014
Who vs whom- learn the difference
Guest chapter 9 . 8/21/2014
Its graphite, not lead. Only the Romans used lead. If it were lead, harry (and your brother) would probably have blood poisoning. Look it up.
abbystar30 chapter 17 . 8/20/2014
I cried. I legitimately cried. I have tears on my cheeks.
annadb0611 chapter 36 . 8/19/2014
Everything on the site is free.
annadb0611 chapter 35 . 8/19/2014
I don't think anybody is supposed to know if you've joined the witness protection program
annadb0611 chapter 34 . 8/19/2014
Haha bitches, tricked you! Exclaimed Snape to he death eaters
annadb0611 chapter 31 . 8/19/2014
I was just reading your authors note about the HP3 trailer and then I was like, wait wasn't that a long time ago? So I scrolled up a little bit and then I was like OMG 2004!
annadb0611 chapter 19 . 8/18/2014
I was reading your answers to the reviews and the one you left for Terence mentioned Snow White and the Six Dwarves, but aim pretty sure that there are seven.
annadb0611 chapter 13 . 8/18/2014
Oh my god I'm never gonna be able to watch Harry potter ever again without seeing him stab Harry. Like, there's no way.
Black Eye-Patch Pie chapter 35 . 8/16/2014
I hate you so much! Crying again you bitch! :'(
Sorry for the rudeness but I'm so sad right now :(((
Black Eye-Patch Pie chapter 24 . 8/16/2014
Crying so hard right now :'( I wanted them to find out but gosh this is so SAD! :(( I love fanfictions that actually make me feel genuine emotions like this. It shows the true talent of a great writer ;)
Heksie chapter 39 . 8/11/2014
Nice ending very heartfelt fic.
Guest chapter 32 . 8/7/2014
are u trying to make us drown ourselves in our tears im so happy very few fics portray sev as a good person underneath his evil git persona and draco as an arrogant person rather than a death eater fool thankyou your fanfic is great make harry better soon or i will actually drown or my mum thinks im mad
IceBluePhoenix chapter 39 . 8/1/2014
Omg I love this story
Some parts we'really so sad that I was crying
Poor Harry QwQ
At least he now knows that there are people who care about him. I loved the ending it was so sad that Harry died but he came back to life :D
This is such a lively story. Thanks for writing it :)
caring16 chapter 39 . 7/29/2014
wow i have to say this story was freaking amazing, some parts i just wanted to scream cause they ended in a cliff hanger though well i didn't really have to worry seeing as this was finished long before i found it. though i have to say dang was this so freaking awesome it just words i can't even begain to say how good it is. i love how you have it how his uncle is and giving him donkey ears and tail he he awesome he is an ass ya know. he he anyway off to read more work he he epic!
4,330 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »