Reviews for Recnac Transfaerso
Leo105 chapter 39 . 1/25/2019
Hello there! Whew, what a story. I enjoyed it very much. Thank you so much for uploading, you did an amazing job!
white-tiger86 chapter 39 . 1/21/2019
I don't know if you still get these or not, but I had to let you know that I love this story. I just came back and read it again for the first time in at least five years. I don't even read HP fiction anymore, I just had this story stuck in my head. I just wanted to thank you for writing it and tell you it's awesome one more time.
Potterhead1414 chapter 1 . 1/18/2019
An absolutely brilliant story this is third time I'm reading it and I cry every time
niko69811 chapter 39 . 1/17/2019
Dear Celebony,
eventhough you wrote this story ages ago, and I normally don't review, I just found it and your encouragement to post something even if it is years later along with the awesomeness of the story propted me to write something. This whole day I should have been busy finishing an essay for university but I couldn't stop reading! It is now one in the morning and after the rollercoaster of emotions I experienced in this story I do not know how I will manage to sleep. I cried, I laughed, I could feel what the characters were feeling in a way I have rarely been able to in any of the thousands of books I have already read.
I loved your writing more than anything I have read in a long time and I will go on to read all the other stories you posted on this site
I hope you read this someday
KPronto chapter 17 . 1/15/2019
ho...ly shit. i swear to god, i have to give you the most praise ever. this is the ONLY story i have EVER cried over while reading... no joke.
Asumodeus chapter 28 . 1/13/2019
urgh, harry is acting like such a little bitch, just do something, anything to them.
Gloomytanturm chapter 10 . 1/3/2019
I can't guess why harry understands potions because i read this before
Guest chapter 11 . 12/27/2018
In addition, this is also a pity Potter fic filled with idiot ball and plot holes.

Too sweet and naive to be realistic.

Signing out.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/27/2018
Ehem...

For anybody reading the reviews to get a feel of what this story is like, permit me to alert you.

•The summary is a a bit misleading. Harry with his hero complex saves a friend, who happens to be a Muggle bi transferring their cancer to himself.

In other words, it's a Harry got cancer that isn't curable story.
Hufflepuff61 chapter 40 . 12/23/2018
Great story I love your writing style keep up the great work
Harriverse chapter 39 . 12/9/2018
This story is one of the first I read in fanfiction. All theses years later, I'm still enjoying it!
phoebuscat chapter 34 . 12/3/2018
"Anackarininna"? ROFL... read too much Tolstoi before writing?
SamanthaBayers chapter 39 . 11/30/2018
Just an absolutely lovely and heartfelt story! Thank you for writing it!
SamanthaBayers chapter 29 . 11/30/2018
Loving your story! Also, there seems to be some error with the formatting. All of the chapters switch to all italic about halfway through.
SamanthaBayers chapter 22 . 11/30/2018
I firmly believe that Kota would have been too busy laughing at Harry's reaction to help him if she had actually yelled out his name.

Love this story! Thank you so much for writing and publishing it.
4,776 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »