Reviews for Recnac Transfaerso
Bianca Di Angelo 0 chapter 39 . 5/1/2016
You are my hero.
rosannasmith64 chapter 14 . 5/1/2016
really love coming back to read this. I read this fan fiction when I was a teenager (around 12 or so years ago) came back to re-read this fiction and it's still awesome.
Bianca Di Angelo 0 chapter 36 . 5/1/2016
Thanks for RIPPING OUT MY HEART AND STOMPING ON IT!
Bianca Di Angelo 0 chapter 31 . 5/1/2016
You know it didn't really hit me until now that he's dying. But he is.
Bianca Di Angelo 0 chapter 5 . 5/1/2016
KILL HIM
9632mp chapter 38 . 4/29/2016
After reading your story a tenth time I think, I've just realized that Recnac is an anagrams of Cancer!
Shame on me *Go hiding under bed and cry*
Anyway, very good story, I never lose the will to read it.
SecretlyACullen chapter 15 . 4/26/2016
So I'm not sure if you'll see this as it says your account was last updated a couple years ago, but I just had to comment. I don't usually review, in fact this is actually my first time reviewing and I just think you should know this fic is amazing! I usually prefer my fanfiction to be kept as much to the original story line as possible with a little twist but this was honestly done so precisely and blew me out the water! Honestly you had me enraptured and quite frankly I refused to move to fron my position until I was done! As soon as I finished this I jumped straight to the sequel and other one shots. When I say it was captivating, I mean I stayed up till 4AM to devour every morsel of your stories even though I had to be up at 6AM for school the next day. So yeah, even though you probably already know this your an amazingly talented writer. For me it was like reading a collaboration from two of my favourite authors(JK Rowling and John Green)with your own personal signature! It left me with such strong emotions and I just can't stop myself from coming back to it as it just puts me in an amazing mood. Love it!
SophiaA803 chapter 39 . 4/20/2016
Looooooved the story lining and the plot. are there other stories like a sequel or something?
LiteratureGirl12 chapter 29 . 4/10/2016
Aw, :) I love Charles.
LiteratureGirl12 chapter 25 . 4/9/2016
Oh. My God. Snape. Just. Laughed. THE WORLD IS ENDING, A RIP HAS FORMED IN THE COSMATOS. GRAB YO CHILDREN, GRAB YO WIFE, THE SKY IS FALLING, THE EARTH IS TEARING ITSELF APART, RUN FOR YOUR LIVES.
LiteratureGirl12 chapter 13 . 4/9/2016
Ah! Bro, no. You are not good. You are mean. All authors who end with cliffhangers like that are mean. I'm taking an educated guess and assuming that he has accelerated healing now as well, because he obviously doesn't die. But you are still mean, even if I know the outcome. Not okay.
LiteratureGirl12 chapter 11 . 4/9/2016
Yes, I could definitely tell.
LiteratureGirl12 chapter 9 . 4/9/2016
"When in doubt, just nod and smile." *Dying*
hypnoticageregression chapter 39 . 4/4/2016
This fix comes up in peoples' Favourites Lists all the time, but I don't like being sad so I never read it. Well, now I'm really glad I did! I don't know what else to say, except, thank you for writing this. I really enjoyed it.
leonie chapter 39 . 3/27/2016
OK, so, you will probably never see this, and if you do and if you reply, I'll never see the reply, but just to let you know.

Your story was the funniest, best, and most heart wrenching story I have ever read. And I'm not just saying this lightly. I almost never review too. This was worded great, and the way you wrote it made it sound like a real book, not just some silly fanfic someone wrote. You have real talent, and I hope you continue. You didn't over exaggerate harrys abuse, and Draco didnt become magically friends with him. Snape still had some doubts, yet turned into a great friend. The teachers we're never ooc, and you let ron Fred and George have real emotion and cry. I live how you made Harry come back alive, and how you introduce him to everyone, by having him silently appear in the great hall. I love the way you made him a prefect, and that you had him be kind to the younger slytherins. Also, I love the way you added a little brother for Crabbe. Thank you for writing this truly amazing story, it was wonderful to read. You made me laugh, you made me cry, you made me simpithize with the characters, and for that, I love you. Thank you, thank you, thank you. This was wonderful.
4,524 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »