Reviews for Recnac Transfaerso
Corala chapter 39 . 7/3/2019
Hope they all have a good holiday
Luca v.d List chapter 39 . 6/25/2019
This is the best fan fiction I have ever read and I have read a lot. The plot is really strong, this should ben op school a book. Thank you for writing this amazing story. The way u stay true to the characters and you tell te story, it is amazing.
WonkaIsWeasley chapter 39 . 6/18/2019
Thanks for the very lovely cry-a-thon. My sister had to check on me to see why the health I was crying. Really amazing story, I really felt what it was like to be in harry, Hermione, and Ron's places. Thank You.
ghd chapter 39 . 5/25/2019
This is the third time I have read this story and it is still fantastic.
Gish chapter 39 . 5/23/2019
It's 2019. I read your story. It's beautiful. Love it.
The Goode Ravenclaw chapter 39 . 5/15/2019
I've just read this for my second time. I honestly love how this was finished before I was even born it is still here and amazing. you are such a talented writer. I live what you did with the characters. even though I knew that harry would live, it still made me cry. you are so talented and If you ever wrote and actual book, I would throw my money at you. again, this is absolutely amazing, and I love your writing so much!
a pair of ragged claws chapter 39 . 4/30/2019
Great story! You did a good job of portraying Harry’s secretiveness. Now I’m off to read the sequels and am SO happy to have discovered this story after it was completed so that I could binge-read it! Thanks for writing, and I hope you’re doing well.
Reviwer chapter 16 . 4/26/2019
Great story but why the fuck are you replying to reviews in the chapter taking up a third of it and nobody actually reads it
Nik1627 chapter 1 . 4/9/2019
There is something wonderful about this story and this series and I keep coming back to reread it again and again since the first time I read it in 2016. Everytime I read, I enjoy it just as much as the previous read, if not more.
It is an amazing story and always keeps me hooked.
Just thought of letting you (Celebony) know.
For other readers of this story, you'll totally love the story. Enjoy reading it.
Porkiepie99 chapter 39 . 4/3/2019
One of the best and most heart jerking short fanfics I’ve read. It actually brought me to tears.
Guest chapter 39 . 4/2/2019
Too many reviews printed
Guest chapter 11 . 3/28/2019
Where is Sirius?
ILoveAllMyFandoms chapter 39 . 3/24/2019
I absolutely loved this book. It was amazing. Though there are some things that are wrong or look weird. Near a couple of chapters at the end or around it in the middle of the chapters, some of the words change from regular to italics and it makes the chapters look weird. Also in the very last chapter, it says that Ginny's name is Virginia Weasley which is not true. Ginny's name is Ginevra Weasley and I just thought that you might want to know. I am in no way criticizing this book because it was amazing I just thought that you would like to be informed of small details that were wrong or looked weird in the book.

From,
ILoveAllMyFandoms
karoulla02 chapter 1 . 3/22/2019
I’ve lost count of how many times I’ve read this book. I cannot put into words the feeling I get from this masterpiece
Em chapter 39 . 2/18/2019
Hi, I just want to say that this was one of the best fanfics I have ever read! I honestly cried so much, you are really talented
4,840 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »