Reviews for Recnac Transfaerso
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH FINISHING IT FEELS SO SAD
Hey, can somebody please tell me if this story is a snape-mentor/guardian—harry? II’ll only read it if it is. Thank you.
AniMeOtaKuKiNg chapter 1 . 2/19
What kind of stupid brain Harry had in his mind?Is he want to died that badly?Saving muggle man and sacrifice himself for someone he barely know. If that man was his own godfather, Sirius or someone who taking care of him when he were younger then, i think it would make sense but that Stensons family who barely became their neighbour already captured his attention and with his stupid ideas of self sacrifice, inducing himself as hero complex, he doesn't care of his friend and his godfather feelings when their knew the truth of his ilness...What a fool...
This was an amazing story I will definitely make sure to check out some of your other work
BloodRose82 chapter 39 . 2/6
This book was amazing. One of the best fanfics I’ve ever read actually, and I’ve read hundreds. Even though I’m many years late, thank you so much author for putting all this work in to provide such a wonderful story.
Rafaelsa05 chapter 17 . 1/29
I don’t usually give reviews, but in this case I felt obliged to do it. Ron and Harry’s dialogue in the end was one of the most beautiful and tragic moments in anything I’ve ever read. Never cried so much. Thank you!
Allie chapter 39 . 1/26
that was incredible. I cried and then I couldn't stop smiling. It was done beautifully.
AquaIxora chapter 39 . 1/10
I have no words for how incredible your writing is. You've made me laugh, cry, and feel so many things. This is the 3rd time I've read through this story and I know I'll keep coming back 3 thank you
MoonGazer chapter 39 . 12/26/2020
This whole story was a ride from start to end! Thank you so much for writing this! I think I'm a bit late, but I had to share my appreciation! I love how you wrote everybody, and gave Snape and Draco a secret good personality! I always thought those two were misunderstood, and you portrayed it perfectly! Thank you thank you! A million times over! I don't know if you wrote the sequel you were thinnkng about writing or not, since I havent checked yet. If you haven't, I really hope you do! But I understand times get hectic, so take your time! If you have, thank you! But still, take your time and take care of yourself! It's okay if you haven't. But I would like you to know that this is one of my favorite Harry Potter fanfics, and will probably stay that way :)
Danameiskk chapter 39 . 12/15/2020
So i started reading this story back in 2011 and loved it (i don’t think i finished it back then bc I didn’t have the attention span for reading on my computer back then) but I’ve returned to fanfic during quarantine and the second i made a new account, i remembered this story from way back whencouldn’t stop thinking about it and came back and finished it. I just want you to know that this broke me more than reading the actual books. (My dumbass read the alternate ending first thinking it would make this one better, but it didn’t) anyway, thanks for teaching me I still know how to cry, I loved every second of it
Liz chapter 39 . 12/5/2020
I thought for sure Snape was going to offer to be a garden for Harry.
ruth hammond chapter 39 . 11/27/2020
While I was reading I seemed to get lost and thought that Harry was dead and getting ready to be buried. I got myself straightened out and what an ending! While working in the hospital to earn money to get myself through college, I saw a person die and then be resurrected, but not by magic...I must say that your story was more exciting than what I saw, but when your are mid high school, my experience made a bigger on me. A persons arms can get very tired doing respirations for for that long, but it sure feels good. That was over 50 years ago and I can still see that child's face when she came back...! You have done an excellent job of getting the reader into the story and pulling them into the emotions...I will keep a look out for your sequel to this story...
Sleepyhawk502 chapter 39 . 11/20/2020
What a roller coasters of a story. I can't remember crying so much while reading a story. Loved the whole thing. Thanks for sharing!
Grace chapter 39 . 11/19/2020
Hi
I know i am reading this ages after you wrote it (for the 10000 time) but i just wanted to say of all Harry Potter stories there are on this website yours is 1000% the best
ruth hammond chapter 15 . 11/19/2020
I am putting this in now because I do not want to forget. I know your poll is done, but I want to express my opinion now. I vote for a no, do not tell the Stensons because it will leave them with great guilt and completely change their relationship with Harry and that will take away people who do not have the hero look and reaction to Harry.
4,776 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »