Reviews for Recnac Transfaerso
Daughter-of-Athena-2358 chapter 39 . 8/8
Still one of the best HP fanfics I've read, if not the best. Thank you!
natalieeannee chapter 39 . 8/8
This was so very original!

Your "Hagrid Speak" is impeccable! The best I have read. I really enjoyed reading his dialogue.

I'm so happy about Severus and Draco.

I hope Ginny and Harry get time together.

You wrote Ron/Harry's relationship so perfectly. I haven't ever read better. I could really sense their bond. It was so well done.

Thank you!
AECORA chapter 1 . 8/1
I can't even describe how good your story is. I'm really amazed. I think I've reread it five times, if not more. I loved every bit of this story.
This story was one of the best that I have ever read :') .
It had amazing plot twists and the ending is just perfect! I know its been a long time since you posted but I really wish you could post more of your stories. Absolutely worth reading!
Star-Nebula42 chapter 38 . 7/24
*(Comment posted before I was done typing)
It was so emotional, I felt so bad for Harry when he was suffering and certainly parts were real tearjerkers. I loved this story so much
Star-Nebula42 chapter 39 . 7/24
I really enjoy this story! Thank you for creating this lovely story :) I'm glad it had a happy ending.
mickeymoose chapter 38 . 7/19
12 yrs later this story is still amazing and a tearjerker ;)
AvidFFReader chapter 37 . 7/19
Oh my god, it took me until the end of chapter 37 to realize that Recnac is Cancer backwards... I am officially an idiot :/
Comrade'sRoza chapter 39 . 7/16
Brilliant!
Maddy Love Castiel chapter 39 . 7/10
I'm speechless. This story was absolutely incredible. Siriously, I started reading it way back when I was still in high school (4 years ago), and I was just starting to get into Harry Potter Fanfiction. For some very odd and a quite frankly VERY stupid reason, I never finished it. I'm already angry at myself for that colossal mistake. This is by far one of the best Fanfictions I have ever read. Not only is the story perfectly portrayed and very well written, but the characters were perfect as well. I enjoyed seeing all the character transformations throughout the story. They were all very believable, don't let anyone tell you different. I especially liked how you changed that dour potions masters opinions of his "least favorite student!" Being a huge Severus Snape myself, I adore stories that put him in a good light. That show him to be the hero he was all along.

Definitely didn't make it through without bawling my eyes out at least once a chapter haha. Though it was worth the few 100 tissues I went through while reading! ;-) By the end I was on the edge of my seat in anticipation. I knew that there was no way Harry was going to stay dead! Okay I'm lying, I was 99.9% sure you weren't going to leave him like that. ;-) I was definitely overjoyed at the happy ending. Always love those! More tears, happy this time.

Brilliantly written story from start to finish! Truly one of the best I've ever read. I thank you for sharing your brilliant writer skills with us readers! Loved it! :-)

Maddy
satanicF chapter 19 . 7/6
The FEELS ARE REAL
Recnac - basically cancer spelt backwards. Real original.
MintLeafeon chapter 39 . 6/24
Oooooooh gods, this story made me cry and cry and just cry. I was so sad when Harry died from the battle that I was just upright bawling for ten straight minutes. I couldn't even read on to notice that there were more chapters and whatnot. Gi-od this one made me all sorts of sad and happy as can be to read the happy ending.
Absolutely amazing. Read it almost three times now. U had my emotions all over the place thanks for a great time spender
cbac1990 chapter 17 . 5/20
Ron in this chapter was so well written! I truly cried (and still am, really lmao).
4,409 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »