Reviews for Recnac Transfaerso
Duchess67 chapter 10 . 12/31/2021
Why the heck would Harry think telling Dumbledore that he was being abused would let the man down? If anything, Dumbledore let HARRY down by insisting he stay with the awful Dursleys in the first place! Grrrrr

Um, I'm betting Harry is starting to understand potions because of one of the weird reactions to the spell he did to heal Mr. Stenson.
Duchess67 chapter 9 . 12/31/2021
Considering canon Snape KNEW about Harry's homelife and still treated him like crap, THIS Snape is an improvement over THAT one!
Duchess67 chapter 7 . 12/31/2021
I don't understand why Harry waited to use his wand NOW. Why didn't he pull it on Vernon before Vernon pulled that gun? Why did Harry let the man beat him up?
Guest chapter 3 . 12/24/2021
Hmm, author must be American because cancer treatment (any medical treatment) is free in the UK
GraceB94 chapter 39 . 12/23/2021
Amazing story
I cried so much but loved it all the same
HINNY chapter 39 . 12/22/2021
This story is one of the best stories I've ever read. I can't say how much I really love this masterpiece.

I've been searching for such a story for years and now you weote a story that made me cry, reallly when Harry "dies" I was just sitting there and cried and no story that I've ever read made me that do.

I think why Harry was so scared of Vernon is that he really got a trauma that isn't canon. Vernon should be family for him but all he ever did was abusing and beating him. You mustn't forget that this is NOT canon Harry and this Harry has got a different past and is maybe still traumazised of seeing Cedric's death. The reason why Harry didn't use his wand was maybe that in past everytime he has used magic the punishment would be just worse.

But that's just my opinion. I hope that you can soon upload a new story because I really love your writing.

By the way, I'm sorry that my English is not so good. I'm a 12 year old girl from Germany who is obsessed with fanfiction.
AerynS chapter 10 . 12/15/2021
As a teacher, Snape has an obligation to report abuse. I don't understand why he would promise Harry to say nothing. Also, what's preventing him from adjusting Vernon? It's not muggle-baiting when you're protecting a child.
Guest chapter 7 . 10/26/2021
Your stories are great! Please never stop writing.
Guest chapter 16 . 10/22/2021
I like the story but I just get annoyed at the muggle grading instead of wizarding
A Talking Cat chapter 39 . 9/4/2021
I really enjoyed this.
Apparently I only started this today. Oopsie. I blame you. I did not have time to read this today :P
A Talking Cat chapter 9 . 9/3/2021
Ok, I love this chapter. Snape is surprisingly in character, imo.
A Talking Cat chapter 6 . 9/3/2021
*Gasp* the cliffhanger ending!
A Talking Cat chapter 1 . 9/3/2021
A little clumsily written, but I really like this, I like the idea, the way it's executed, and I'll definitely continue to read!
If you're interested, I came here off Khauro's favourites list, where I got to because they asked me to betaread for them.
TeddyB3ar chapter 39 . 8/30/2021
This was really good :D
Thanks for writing this w
and sorry for my english hehe
Annkatrin chapter 39 . 8/12/2021
It‘s about 1‘000 yesrs after you posted this but I wanted to say this anyway, I‘ve read this story multiple times now and it‘s made me weep every single time. I also love how you portrayed Harry and Ginny‘s friendship in this story! I don‘g find good H/G fics often so this was really cute. I‘m now off to read the sequel
4,815 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »