Reviews for Recnac Transfaerso
I love this story so much! You made me cry several times while I was reading it, which doesn't happen often. Your characters are realistic and not OOC (except for Cho but that was done purposely). It was an amazing read and I finished it all at once. That's how good it was.
cessoceanlilly chapter 17 . 9/12
Flower child chapter 27 . 9/9
Love it
Mars chapter 2 . 9/7
Cani just say
I love professor lupin he is amazing!
Tash chapter 17 . 9/6
I just realized after reading the whole thing that recnac is an anagram of cancer
Zyenna chapter 39 . 9/5
This is awesome. I was freaking out there at the end. It's well written and nicely wrapped up. Keep up the awesome work!
Great Story! In the end, it made me feel.
Stillheartdeep chapter 35 . 9/4
Damn, that was the best chapter EVER. I never and I mean never, ever cried while reading a fanfiction before. You wrote the hell out of that chapter. I felt every bit of pain and I silently cried and cried. You Author's notes are way too long but skipping over them to get to this with well worth it and more. Excellent story. EXCELLENT STORY!
stillheartdeep chapter 28 . 9/4
You write more Author's Note than story
cztelnik chapter 39 . 9/3
It was a good story that could have been so incredibly better leaving Harry dead. Just my thoughts.
NightQuill87 chapter 39 . 8/29
This is one of the best stories I've ever read! I couldn't take my eyes off the screen! I was up until two in the morning last night and have been reading it all day! I can't WAIT for the sequel! Is it already out? I know this is finished, but I'm favouriting it anyway!
Yuki Onni chapter 39 . 8/28
Thank you so much for writing this. After Harry's death scene, I was sitting in my maths class trying not to cry but it's a wonderful and amazing story to read!
I got stabbed with a pencil once, I was 6 and getting a rough time on my street, a girl saw me drawing and though it would be funny, but then when the thing went right through my arm, she started begging me not to tell, crying and everything. So I made a deal, she got her sister to shut up about my brother and if she let me throw her new bike into the canal that I was beside then I would keep my mouth zipped. She agreed so there I was, pencil still halfway in my arm, throwing an expensive bike into a fast flowing canal

I still told on her and her family had to pay mine in an assault settlement

I was a fucked up 6vyear old
PenelopeDuchess chapter 39 . 8/23
I have snickered, laughed, cried and clutched myself while reading this. And when I got all the way to the end you asked to leave a review no matter how long ago you had written it. And I thought that given how much I enjoyed the story it would just be rude to not leave a review. So more than 10 years after you finished the story, you get another person telling you, that this thing is brilliant.
I can also add that I did in fact read all of your Author's Notes. Not the review responses though. And everytime you "did a happy little dance", because of the number of reviews you got, I looked up at the 4000 there are now, and smiled even more.
And when I say that I laughed and cried I don't just say it for emphasis. I actually laughed till my sister asked me what was funny (Ginny was) and had trouble holding back tears. I loved the Stensons especially Kota and loathed Cho (she is very OOC as you warned, but it works fine with the story). I also love how you gave such a minor character as Eloise Midgens such a fantastic and loveable personality. She was also the cause of many snickers. Your way of writing Snape was also just right. Usually I skip every story with Snape in focus, because I hate the way he has just always been good anyways and really has a good heart. He may actually have been one of the good guys, but he still did a whole lot wrong at the same time. And you made him realize just that, without getting out of character! It actually reminded me a bit of his death scene when he finally accepts Harry. Draco was also good. Not a favorite (he was hardly in the story), but still believeable and likeable. But the best was without question the trios relationship. How they just all looked after and cared for each other. It felt so real (clue: they were the reason I was crying).
I don't even know if you are still active on the net, but if you see this review you'll know that I enjoyed this story immensely, and will definitely go back and reread sometime. Your work is still very appreciated.
4,331 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »