Reviews for Recnac Transfaerso
Christina E Lupin chapter 29 . 11/6/2003
You don't know how much fun it is to talk with them. Especially with Padfoot, then anything can happen.

Sirius: Damn right, you are.

Watch that mouth, I can already see flies getting in.

James: *laughs* that's what Lily says.

I know. And it makes him shut up. As for the universe-thing, yes, it sort of is, but these guys are not even dead yet!

Sirius: Which is a good thing.

And even more flies go through, perhaps a couple of bees to measure. The comment about Severus, well, tell that to them, especially Peter, James, and Sirius, they call him that.

Peter: It's the only thing we know him by.

Oh sure, and that incident in fifth year wasn't good enough, was it? Why would you want to look at his underwear, unless you were gay... *smiles and winks*

Remus: *bursts out laughing*

James: *looks disgusted* Yuck, don't even suggest that, Christina Elizabeth Lupin.

*looks shocked* he used my full name! I thought he didn't know it... *giggles*

Sirius: That comment before was way below the belt there, Moony Jr.

Stop calling me Moony Jr. You know I hate it when you do that. And besides, it's Miss Moonlight, Mr. Padfoot.

Sirius: *smirks* Mr. Padfoot would like to refrain from calling Miss Moony Jr that horrid name.

*smiles slyly* Miss Moonlight would like to keep her name the way she wants it, Mr. Padfoot.

James, Peter, Remus: *laughs*

Sirius: Mr. Padfoot will not declare his defeat and would like to keep the name Miss Moony Jr instead of such a silly name.

See how fun it is with them? *giggles* Anyway, very good chapter. I liked it lots. Severus has definitely softened, indeed. Now, I must go. And... *smiles at Sirius* Miss Moonlight would prefer if Mr. Padfoot would get his arse off her case. *laughs*

Sincerely,

- ChristinaLupin01442

Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot, Prongs
StupidPenguin chapter 29 . 11/6/2003
oh how I love this fic! It's all so *good*!

I love the way you've made Harry's symptoms and actions so believable! Hell, I love everything!
Mimmi85 chapter 29 . 11/6/2003
YEAH, HERMIONE ROCKS!

GO GIRL!

that was so d*mn funny, Mione punching Draco, ROFLMAO

anyway, u better let Harry live, or Ill be forced to..., to..., to..., oh dang, no idea!

AHH, now I know, Ill ask Dobby to save ur live

;D, hehe.

fantagal
jouve25 chapter 29 . 11/6/2003
Loved the the scene with Harry and Hermione. Finally we get some inkling of how he feels about Ginny. Perfect timing, nicely done! Love this story!
Doneril chapter 29 . 11/6/2003
Bravo. I like Charles...
Shawn Pickett chapter 29 . 11/6/2003
Great chapter, it seems that Draco is on the fence, it should be interesting to see which way he goes. I liked that Harry actually made a difference to Charles, might actually start to change things. I know that you are going to kill Harry in this at the end, and it's a bummer, but isn't it possible that the cancer bound to the part of Harry's magic that he got from Voldemort when the killing curse backfired? If that is the case, couldn't the power transfer wind up only giving Voldemort his power (and the cancer attached to it) back. I know, I know, I'm grasping at straws as Harry is pretty certainly going to die at the end of this, it's just such a shit deal that it turns my stomach to read about it. Of course, it's such a great story I can't stop even with a depressing ending. Keep up the great work thank you.

P.S. Almost forgot the obligatory Cho rant, I want her to suffer so badly that demons in hell sing songs of her suffering for millenia to come.

P.P.S. Anyone that wants to see a story where Cho is not such a bitch, check out Betrayal of the Best kind and Midnight Duel, Midday Love by Draco664 . ?userid360895
Thundering Lights chapter 29 . 11/6/2003
*moans* do i have to lecture YOU as well? maybe I could just ..copy the lecture i gave to someone else, substituting a few words here and there..*toys with the idea* meh.

Don't feel bad about skipping over me (that just made you feel worse, eh?). You're not expected to be perfect. Or maybe you are. I don't know. I'm confusing myself (perhaps I was struck with a confundus spell?) And you're the author. You can have complete control over your story. Alright, here, i WILL be inserting that lecture i gave..

"Take back that statement about being sorry the chapter was out this late. *taps foot impatiently* you're a [ommited] student. Hard work." And dreaming up new scenes? What's wrong with that? "You are forbidden from second-guessing yourself as an author (with quite a good story, i might add). You're the author. Take some initiative D" I added the dreaming up scenes part. Nice, eh?

Hey, I thought I was royally screwed on my science and math tests...But, well, I wasn't. It's just one grade.. what will you remember when you're old? The grade you got on the test? Maybe you will. who knows?

On the chapter.. I always feel bad pointing out mistakes (they're not really mistakes, but yeah). Let's see...

"After a brief battle with Harry claiming that he wasn’t tired, Hermione one as usual." that's supposed to be 'won', if I'm not mistaken... oh, and. ..."Don’t let him use this two often, or it will begin to have negative side effects. You got that Weasley?" should be ...'too often'. That's wasn't to evil, was it?

I loved the chapter. Yay for mini-crabbe! and you picked on poor neville *hugs her neville doll and coos to it softly that he was very intimidating*

Very impressive feat by Disassembly of Reason, eh? I would go back and do that.. but er.. maybe I should retract that statement. Too much work for me. Obviously they like the story if they took the time to review that much.

Keep writing..and remember the thing I told the other author..*goes back to look* HEY! my last bit must've been edited out. grr. well i'll rewrite it for you. perhaps if it's edited out again, i'll email you it. (after this I wrote the thing.. so if it's not there..then dont look at me oddly if I keep talking about it)

Just remember, you're the writer. You can stop writing whenever you want (though I hope you won't stop). No problems. Unless one of the dedicated readers (watch out for Disassembly..) is an amzingly brilliant computer techie. Then they can track down your IP and ..well you know the rest D

I'll be checking back to see if it's been edited out. I'm sure it will be..oh well. Loved the chapter, keep writing, etc, etc, etc. blah-de-blah-blah.
Lindiel Eryn chapter 29 . 11/6/2003
It was intersting seeing Snape admitting he trusts Ron, even though it was in a backwards manner. Then there was Charles Crabbe defending a Gryffindor. Harry being sick has truely begun to change the people around him. I only hope that it will manage to quiet Cho and the fangirls. Maybe she can end up on the wrong end of Hermione's fist too. ;)
BratPrincess-187 chapter 29 . 11/6/2003
I loved the scene with Charles! That boy is too cute. But poor Harry..I'm starting to think you might just kill him and then your going to have me bawling like a baby. I love the way you have Snape actually becoming human. Overall great story and I'm looking forward for your next update. Oh and what's up with Malfoy one minute I think he might be good the next his back to his snobby ways, But way to go with Hermione! I never excpeted her to come out with that punch! But I loved it! Can't wait to see what else you have planned so be quick and update!

Much Love

BratPrincess
PussyKat chapter 29 . 11/6/2003
MEOW Celeb, I LOVE this chapter! OK, I know I say that EVERY chapter, but still...

I've mentioned before that I love it when Harry is sick or in pain right? (weird as i am), which meant I totally loved the first part of this one. Awesome! (Damn I'm sounding all American now. ah well.)

Mione kicked ass too! Punching that slimy ferret right in the face, yeah!

Really thought it was sweet how Ron was so worried at the prospect of giving Harry injections. *wipes away a tear*.

Harry likes Ginny now huh? Are they gonna get together? If they do, please don't make it TOO fluffy. As I've probably said before, I am allergic to too much fluff unless it's absolutely necessary.

No i am not getting bored of your fic! How could I? It's probably the best (Or at least one of the best) On this entire site!

So relieved that you finally updated lol. I'm kinda depressed about some stuff at this moment in time, so reading your story cheers me up.

You're gonna update this weekend? Or early next week? YAY! You'd better! lolol. Can't wait.

Blessed Be,

PK
blackenedsoul chapter 29 . 11/6/2003
aww...great chapter. Heh. I'd never trust Ron giving me a syringe. No offense to him.
ckat44 chapter 29 . 11/6/2003
Great Wonderful chapter! The interaction between all the characters is so real! I love it! I hope Harry doesnt die. I will be very sad. I will probably cry...UPDATE SOON!
Maximum Poofy chapter 29 . 11/6/2003
that's okay! I can wait patiently. great chapter, by the way. You did make me cry again. I don't think I've ever cried so much during a story in my life! I congratulate you! anyhoo, update soon, I need more!
broken teacups chapter 29 . 11/6/2003
I rock? Yay! I rock! Whoopee! Okay, sorry, anyway, I've decided that Charles is one of my favourite characters, though he's already 11, he seems so cute... anyway, I know it's been more than one second since you last updated... go me... okay, I'm being stupid... update soon.
jedidiah chapter 29 . 11/5/2003
Excellent story, Celebony! I really enjoyed your portrayal of Snape in this chapter-I think it captures him rather nicely. I look forward to reading the next installment.
4,536 | « Prev Page 1 .. 248 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 268 .. Last Next »