Reviews for Recnac Transfaerso
fren chapter 24 . 9/26/2003
dude!

i love this fic so much! hey, maybe you should add more Sirius and Remus, tho. like an outing or something.

or a Snape or Draco thing...but i can't wait until the face-off with Voldy! i really hope Harry's the one who kills him...once and fer all...MWAHAHAHAHA!

poor Harry, tho, cancer 'n' all...it makes the fic all the more touching with Harry reaching out to everyone. like Sev 'n' Dra.
Romm chapter 24 . 9/26/2003
*sniffs* Yeah, I still like it, thanks for the tissues. *frowns* Does Snape know about Harry's cancer yet? Hmm, guess I need to go re-read.
Dadaiiro chapter 24 . 9/26/2003
wow... well, this was REALLY interesting indeed. I really liked it! it just that it left me kind of... how can you say it? thinking...

it really is hard for Harry to see how many people his desition hurt. but as he said it before, he had a destiny. have you read book five? well, its just about the prophecy... it said that he had to kill Voldemort or be killed by him. so it looks it really is going to ocure soon. it cant be helped. but if that curse, the one Harry found, it really works, than his death wont be for nothing. he will actually be saving both worlds; the wizarding and the muggle. is he going to explain that to the Stensons so that Mr. Stenson wont feel so guilty? he didnt even know, so he cant say anything.

the dizzy spells are getting me nervous. he is starting to kind of 'black out' sometimes. I'm just glad he didnt collapsed infront of his neighbors, right? he is really felling weak now.

but about the curse, again, what is Harry going to do? is he going to talk about it to Snape? he could really help. he could act to Voldemort as if he was the one who found it and persuade him to use it. it would really be very helpfull. besides, Snape, even if he acts like a git somethimes (well, most of it) he looks like, really deap in his heart, he cares for the boy. at least he doesnt want to see him death, does he. so he can help him to fell a little bit less guilty U right?

well, enough of my thinking. its just I really enjoy reading this. It really is interting and it just hooks you. its not a surprise to find that you have all those reviews its just that people love reading good stuff.

well, I hope you continue soon. see you around!
leaps chapter 24 . 9/26/2003
it shouldnt be more important than this. I am being entertained so screw your homework and keep the chappies coming
sam chapter 24 . 9/26/2003
wow i just started reading this but wow you are the queen of tear jerkers!
lilynjamesAAF chapter 24 . 9/26/2003
hah, this is one of the only stories i remember the plot too, very well written chapter, yet Very saddening, heartwrenching chapter. It's just sad, but i hope harry gets better, evil voldemort gets cancer and then drops deadd the end. Hah my new saying is buff male- eye candy because of you. Very funny,and if i saw a boy that had dark hair and green eyes i think id leap on them too!phychoticness... hahaha btw u have not converted me yet to h/g h/r muahaha. U can try tho? lol i hope too see that story soon! anyway, really great chapter... and updating soon is a MUST. :)
SiriusWolf chapter 3 . 9/26/2003
Oh by the way, do you have author alert up?, if so I will put you on there.
Terence chapter 24 . 9/26/2003
The teacher thinks your bad at English! UH! What a jerk, If it doesnt get you into trouble say,

" This girl at fanfic says,'Celebony is the greatest writer ever to walk the earth, her words inspire me and I think she is the next, truthfully, the next best selling author.'"

I just e-mailed you, and I have to say.

THAT CHAPTER WAS BRILLIANTLY, SORROWFUL, STOMACH TINGLING, HEART BREAKING, chapter ever! I used like a whole box of my tissues! and I could have sworn Sirius's yoke was running. OH DEAR! Harry's just so modest and beautiful and lovely. Wait, that's just like you! Gosh what a great chapter, it was well worth the wait my dear beta.

Glad that you'll help, I need all the help I can get, eh? I'm printing out this chapter, oh and right now, your the talk of my english class. I suggested everybody come to this story! I dont think they were listening to me, but I think I got one beleiver. Plus, I got in trouble by the counsler for handing out pamphlets. All they say is that Kurt Cobain (Nirvana lead singer) was murdered. He told me that it was innapropriate because the murder weapon and the blood was shown. I'll show him a murder weapon. I'll just reanact the murder and he can be Kurt. *Giggles madly* GREAT CHAPTER, please continue, J.K. Rowling , better hit the hey road, or is it the high road, or maybe the he road? Whatever, tell your english teacher I said he was an incompetent dick! Excuse my language. well, ta ta!

Talk to ya soon!

Terence~*~*~
SiriusWolf chapter 24 . 9/26/2003
I have started to read some of the review responses, gotten a lot of good stuff from it too. Thank You for using my line, I am starting to get so many ideas, I've started writing my own little 'Harry's death' fic. Its a song fic, but I still need to write the rest, so it should be up by Sunday. If you hadn't posted when you did I probably would have flamed you for one of the other chapters, but no I won't you, this is a great chapter!~!

I've had too many fav stories go unfinished because of the 5th book, (people have stopped in the middle of their story, and leave me hanging, and it's really annoying) I just hope you still update, which you obviously are.

You're still on my FAV's list, not that it would be any different, but I do have some all time Fav's that I think you could get ideas on how to lengthen the chapters. I have one idea in which in the 6th book, Sirius is turned into a girl by the viel, and it's a very twisted story, though it's still in thought mode major! Little quote from Zenon there. I know there's a little more I wrote for reviews, I hope you can answer those too. and i say again, Perfect Chapter!~!

Love the Drama, please update soon!~!

aka Sirius Black

aka Very Curious CAT

aka Sweet Sleek Slytherin ;)

how do you like my pen names? heeheehee
jouve25 chapter 24 . 9/26/2003
Okay, this chapter actually brought tears to my eyes. Nice bit of angst, not heavy handed at all. Perfectly done. I love how you're giving Harry a potential out while dealing with Voldemort at the same time. Damn good plot!
Luinlothana chapter 24 . 9/26/2003
Sorry for not reviewing your last chapter. It seems that with the amount of work I have now I’m able to review every second chapter. I hope you don’t mind much. I’m doing my best. Anyway I really love both chapters. The bal scenes are great but you’ve probably heard enough about them anyway so I’ll concentrate on the last chapter. I really liked it. Although I wasn’t at first very fond of the idea of Stensons finding out I really liked the way you showed it. The mixture of different emotions you showed was both dramatic and so natural. And it was exactly the way people would usually feel – the first thought, that they will have their family together at the cost of willingly given life of a teenage boy had to be horrible for them. Especially that they don’t know exactly what Harry has already been through in his life and up to that time they didn’t realize, that he can act in so “adultish” way. Let’s just hope that the pain this knowledge gave them will be also purifying. As to the way Kota found out – you couldn’t make it better but I’m really sorry for poor Neville – not only has he just realized his best friend and hero is dying but now he feels probably that Harry will feel betrayed. Poor boy. And the discovery Harry made and his plan are brilliant. Maybe I expected something along these lines but you made it better than I could imagine. I just can picture myself the face of Snape when he is to be informed about Harry’s plan. I wonder if there will be more shock or terror on it when he will get to know that the boy who now is so weak he can hardly do anything tiring is willing to face Voldemort. I really love your story and I wish I knew what the ending is. Keep writing. Please.
SpecialParanoia chapter 24 . 9/26/2003
Wow- lots of emotion in that one... *sniffles* Poor Harry... But hey, good idea with the whole Voldemort thing. I was wondering when you would come up with something like that and look- I got my answer!

I gotta know though- WILL Harry see the Stensons again before he dies? He has to, that wouldn't be fair... Then again, the whole child abuse, cancer, being hunted by the most feared Dark Wizard thing isn't very fair either, but hey- the kid needs a break, right?
crystallilyjames and sirius chapter 24 . 9/26/2003
great chapter we loved it and hope u update soon thx chow
Calantha.Moon chapter 24 . 9/26/2003
Hey! I think this is the first time I've reviewed but I've got you on my favourites list!

This is a brlliant story, great idea and the original characters are fantastic!

I can't believe Neiville accidently told them! Boy, he must be feeling guilty!

I loved Sirius's line when Harry finally told him- "Can't you give it back?"

That chapter made me cry!

Keep up the good work! darcy x

p.s. I get dizzy spells too when I stand up too fast.
Arctic Wolf2 chapter 24 . 9/26/2003
If Harry does somehow get Voldemort to use that spell wont it take the cancer and Harry's life force? Wont he die too? I'm a little confused, does the spell just take the magic or the persons life too? Great chapter by the way plz get the next up real soon.
4,293 | « Prev Page 1 .. 248 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 268 .. Last Next »