Reviews for Recnac Transfaerso
leigh chapter 25 . 10/1/2003
Good chapter.
ckat44 chapter 25 . 10/1/2003
Cool! I am glad my fav author likes my fic! PLEASE DON'T KILL HARRY! I love this fic so much and i iwll be so sad if he dies at the end.I REPEAT DONT KILL POOR HARRY...please? I think Harry could maybe die (MAYBE) if you have him with his parernts or MAYBE come back as a ghost. I cna;t believe I am so into this story. When I started reading I wa skeptical but by the 5th chapter I was immersed in it. Is that that right word? lol. I cant wait for the next chapter. When I get your author alert I get really happy but then I get frustrated if it isnt up quite yet. I think it takes a couple hours for each chapter to 'exsist' but good story is what I am saying I think. UPDATE SOON!

theauthorthatwrites chapter 25 . 10/1/2003
Let's work on something. I know you have a life. Therefore, you don't update too often (for example, WolfMoon, who updates EVERY DAY! He's nuts...I don't know how he does it...) I need you to update more. I almost didn't remember what this story is about, but considering how many stories I've been reading recently (see my favorites list, you'll like a few), that may be my fault.

I just wanted to let you know that it's okay if Harry long as you bring him back. Otherwise, riots, chaos, plague, death, and everything in between of the aforementioned articles shall occur. Harry must live. I mean, he *is* the-boy-who-lived! )

See you soon.

Thundering Lights chapter 25 . 10/1/2003
*walks in feeling dejected* no response? better not be cutting down on writing to me. I did write a review, right? oh CRAP. i did, but the internet stopped working so i never sent it in. which is why...alright. then i'm sorry for not reviewing before. I can tell this devastated you. Think I stopped caring, eh?

Well this wont be long either. I need to do the lab report which yea... aww DOUBLE crap. I dont have the information to write it up. oh and triple crap i need to get some book to answ...I'll stop

YAY story. i understood the whole life magic and cancer and whatnot. bwahahaha. but i did have a question...what was it *thinks* hermione WILL be learning of harry's summer, right? that wasn't the question, but yeah..
Arctic Wolf2 chapter 25 . 10/1/2003
Good chapter i cant wait for the next one. Please get it up soon. Cheers!
Mimmi85 chapter 25 . 10/1/2003
Do u know that u just left me withj my mouth hanging open, cause of ur reply to my last review!

And dont u dare kill Harry, or Ill have to go to the playground, gather all the kids there, take then to ur place and let them tickle u until u piss ur pants!

And Im not joking!

Anyway, just update ASAP!

PussyKat chapter 25 . 10/1/2003
Yipe, as always, was thrilled to see a new chapter up. And a chapter every bit as good as all the rest, which is saying something!

That scene with Ron finding out all the stuff that happened with the Dursleys was fab! I'd thought that that part of the story was over, and they'd never find out, but I was obviously wrong. You did it really well! It was oo sweet and touching.

Sounds like a really clever plan with that Daewarrow curse. Harry is so brave! Of course he dies either way, but still...hmm I'm just not sure whether or not you will kill him! It seems like there's no way so save him, but you never know, I guess.

Keep up your writing! I'd definitely read any other fanfics you might do, but finish this one first! But take your time finishing it! I don't wanna think about when this one's over...

Blessed Be,

jouve25 chapter 25 . 10/1/2003
Oh! This makes perfect sense now! Oh boy, I can't imagine how you're going to end this, but it's been perfect so far. I was wondering when Ron or Hermione would find out about the abuse. Man, if Hermione ever finds out... Yikes. Well done! Every chapter gets better and better.
leaps chapter 25 . 10/1/2003
just pas the completed story in for extra credit.
Romm chapter 25 . 10/1/2003
*grins* Yeah, I skimmed back over the chapters and figured it out, then began knocking myself over the head for forgetting about Snape. I just read too many fics at one time... Good chapter! Maybe I should just write one word ego boosts... That'd cut down on response time. _
lizhowhp chapter 25 . 10/1/2003
Yep, it makes sense a lot more now. I got the hang of it with that explaination about the whole cork and glue and glass thing.

I really liked the whole Harry break down thing. That's exactly what he needs, a good cry! This chapter was exellant, I think the end part was brilliant! Sanpe denying that he laughed along with Harry, absolutly genious!
HangZhang chapter 1 . 9/30/2003
Excellent story and great imagination! Keep up the good work!
mickeymoose chapter 5 . 9/30/2003
favorite stories list!
SubliminalMsgs chapter 24 . 9/28/2003
OMG!...this is offically the BESTESTESTESTEST STORY EVER ON !

KEEP RITIN OR I MITE HAVE TO KILL U!...j/k...i dont kill...hehe...if harry ends up dying (and i think he should cuz i like tragedy), then i'll send u this awesome suicide poem i wrote about this person...cuz in a way, harry did commit suicide...indirectly...
stormstarprincess taria chapter 24 . 9/28/2003
wow, you wrote a very powerful chapter! it was believable, and it's made me cry a bit, but that proves it's brilliance

were thos promises harry made going to become empty promises? and is he going to tell anyone about his idea?
4,318 | « Prev Page 1 .. 248 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 268 .. Last Next »