Reviews for Recnac Transfaerso
Mimmi85 chapter 24 . 9/26/2003
I have no idea what to say, I think Ill just start to cry and never stop again. this is so sad! *crying* please dont kill Harry!

fantagal
theauthorthatwrites chapter 24 . 9/26/2003
There's not enough angst in the fanfiction world.

This may be drama and romance, but a close third is angst.

The line, "it's not goodbye" is cliche. But yet has a sense of goodness to it. (yes, I invented that word) I myself am going to end up using the line, "It's not goodbye, more like 'see ya later',".

Interesting chapter, for an interestingly themed story. I honestly wonder how Harry is going to get out of it this time. Or will he die. There are a few good ones where he dies. But of course you have to make him come back if that's the case. And if not...people will try to find out where you live, and you would most likely die. Hmm... maybe I should make Harry die...

Cheers.
ckat44 chapter 24 . 9/26/2003
whoa the plot sure is thickening. I think this chapter was great. I was wondering how the cancer thing would save everyone. I think it would be cool if Harry tried the new curse and when he made the cancer worse so he could transfer really bad cancer to Voldemort that he almost dies or maybe he does die and hiss parents or something guide him back awake. N E Way he should almost die and at the last second he should save everyone of course!

I love this story. One of the best.

Will you read my story? It is getting good reviews but I want to know what one of my fav authors thinks about it. . ?storyid1512375

Update soon!
saz chapter 24 . 9/26/2003
thank you i just wish that it would come out now because i have had enough it was due on the 20th of september, but oh well that is life.

whatever you do please make sure that there is a twist in the story like...

harry defeats voldemort by giving him his powers and cancer but then they discover that harry had it before it transverred it from mr stanton. because of him being partly muggle or something like that.

cheers honey
broken teacups chapter 24 . 9/26/2003
hey! This chapter was so sweet, update!
Maximum Poofy chapter 24 . 9/26/2003
Wohoo! buff man-candy! that's awesome! and don'w worry, it's all working out. I'd probably Cho bash if I could get her into one of my fics! . . .hm. *cackles* anyhoo, great great chapter. I loved it and I was so glad you updated! I almost cried, like a whole lot at the thought of Harry dying and how sad and pissed the Stensons were. It was heartwrenching. You really pulled my emotions out that time ( THAT rarely ever happens and yet you always tend to do that!) again, it was great so update soon! I need more great stuff! * Runs away with man-candy: Harry-Babe*
Terence chapter 23 . 9/25/2003
REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY HYPER!

*jumps up and down* PLEASE CONTINUE!

*spins in chair* Need good story revivement!

Dont sweat it if your taking a while, everybody has there ups and downs. *giggles*

Have you ever stuffed 13 altoides in your mouth? No? Dont do it. It practically kills your Hernia and gives you a drastic, uncompriehensibly bad headache. UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE,

gosh this was pointless.

Terence~*~*~
saz chapter 20 . 9/25/2003
please could you write some more, i'm currently on maternatly leave and i'm overdue aswell aso if you could write something soon it would be nice otherwise i won't have anytime to read and review for you.
Shamera chapter 23 . 9/24/2003
Oh, my goodness- you completely took my breath away with this story! And I must say, that's an amazing feat. _~ A adore how mature you've made Harry, how willing he is to take on pains and burdons for others. I really like the interaction you had with Snape and Harry, and how Snape is trying exceptionally hard to rid himself of the image he has conjured about Harry being bothing but James's son. I'm so glad I found this story and I just have to say that you're doing a terrific job with it.

I think the part that got to me the most would be Ron's reaction to finally realizing that Harry was going to die from cancer. It brought tears to my eyes when he talked about how Harry was a constant in his plans for the futures, and how everything would change.

There's also the part where Sirius found out. That was a very touching moment as well. (Your story's awed me to the point my words are getting repetitious.) I love how the cancer affected Harry's magic... because in all honestly, I was dreading that he wouldn't be able to perform magic correctly. I like his befriending Eloise and taking her to the dance, as well, especially when he set her up with Roger for a dance. It makes me antsy to think about how Kota still doesn't know that Harry's sick, though... especially since she's there at Hogwarts right now. But I guess you'll cover that later.

Overall, I think this is a fantastic story and I hope you never bore of writing it. It would be a shame to leave a beautiful thing like this unfinished. _ And I am sorry if the review was a bit long... I never give a review unless I think the person deserves a very long review.
SiriusWolf chapter 20 . 9/24/2003
I loved the way you had Harry go to the ball w/ Eloise. It's the perfect way to describe how I feel, I'm never going to be one of those girls who just cares about how people think of them, or how they look, in fact, I actually am going to ask someone to my senior prom. I think it would be nice to have a change to the traditional guys ask girls. I can't wait to read what you do for Harry's cancer, I was thinking, maybe with his new powers, maybe he'll defeat Voldemort, he's already had the chance to, so why not do it again.

If Harry dies, I hope you have at least some sappy scene, but not too much. meaning dramatic, heart-breaking, but only with Sirius, Hermione, maybe the Stensons, I want you to bring them all together for the end. Can you have Malfoy know about it, or do you just want him to stay in character? Have Sirius owl everyone when Harry might be dying, and everyone is by his side for an ending. In case you haven't noticed, You've really got me thinking about this, and I have some pretty thought out ideas. I'm kinda scareing myself, so I'm going to stop talking now.
Leigh chapter 23 . 9/23/2003
Good chapters. Update soon.
SiriusWolf chapter 13 . 9/23/2003
Great Job!~! What in the world is a 'Mary Sue'? I've heard it in many fics, and I have no idea what it means.

Nice fic so far!~!
Joe chapter 23 . 9/22/2003
I'm glad Eloise had a great time at the ball! Good to see Cho being cut down to size, too! :)

Please write more soon!
PussyKat chapter 1 . 9/22/2003
I just remembered I had a dream last night involving you putting that you weren't gonna carry on with this fic! Something to do with dragons. (I even DREAM about this site? How sad is that? very sad, that's how sad. Oh well :p) Please don't let this be true...

Oh and are the Dursleys gonna get punished for what they did to Harry? they can't be allowed to get away with stabbing him.

Blessed Be,

PK
PussyKat chapter 1 . 9/22/2003
Yeah, another hospital scene would be good. I love hospital scenes! Am I weird? Er...actually, don't answer that...

You could have Harry collapsing and having to go to the hospital wing again while Kota is still at Hogwarts, that way the Stensons would find out. Just a suggestion.

Do more soon!