Reviews for Recnac Transfaerso
lilynjamesAAF chapter 23 . 9/19/2003
why WOULDN'T i put you on my favorites?lol I notice i put alot of this story is really good in reviews, but its storys like yours that make me realize that THIS IS THE REALLY GOOD STORY. And i really liked this "tickled my fancy" (lol).And honestly, for once i didnt mind h/g. And even H/R weren't so bad... so i really think you should do a h/g because i know i'd actually like and you made harry so hot, now i wanna see someone with amazing green eyes... hehe. Anyway funny story about the car and your friend, sounds like some clumsy move i would pull. Anyway,until my next review.. byebye THIS LOVELY CHAPTERS Rocksksskskskss
infiniteternity chapter 23 . 9/19/2003
this chapter was so qugh all lovey dovey but thats me but yes another side of me does say it was every so cute. Keep up the great work as always and update soon
STARDUST chapter 23 . 9/19/2003
*grins*

that was such a cute chapter!

and i LOVE (tho im sure some would disagree) ur twist with Cho's character. i dont like her either so i dont mind one bit.

keep the great work!
Death's Shadow chapter 23 . 9/19/2003
hey sup jus wondering if any one else is gonna find out about the cancer or if Voldie will

great story post soon

SHADOW
Romm chapter 23 . 9/19/2003
It's a good fic, and something I can picture Harry doing but... I have to remember to keep a tissue box nearby going through some of the chapters. _ I love the way that you've included Eloise and Kota into Harry's life...
ckat44 chapter 23 . 9/19/2003
I loved this chapter of course. I liked how cho was because i always hated her. Elois is so nice and it is cool how Harry and her are just friends. I hope Hary and Ginny get together but if they dont...o well. until next time..adios!
callas-and-ivy chapter 1 . 9/19/2003
Very intriguing...
Arctic Wolf2 chapter 23 . 9/19/2003
Great chapter. The Kota/George realationship is good, although my first choice would have been Harry/Kote but thats only because my favorite pairing are Harry/other character. But George and Kota is just as good. Keep up the great work and update real soon. Cheers!
PussyKat chapter 23 . 9/19/2003
Yay yay yay yay! Another chapter YAY!

Ahem.

Fab as always Celebony. HA take THAT, Cho, you bitch...I'm normally not a big fan of any fluff, but this chapter was really sweet.

Good luck on the chemistry test, and write more soon as you can!

Blessed Be,

PK
theauthorthatwrites chapter 23 . 9/19/2003
Wow, that was a great chapter. I hope it turns out Harry/Ginny, but hey, you're the author. You're doing a great job, so just keep it up, cause it would be hard to ask for more. Maybe to get Harry-pity from your reviewers, you could like, have Harry announce his love to Ginny like, 4 seconds before he dies. (Yes, I picked the number 4, not a typo) That would be cool. But then you'd have to *miraculously* bring him back to life. But hey, that's what fanfiction is for, right? Sorry for the long review, but this story is so cool, that I had to.
Thundering Lights again too lazy chapter 23 . 9/19/2003
so much nicer to have you on my fav list.. I don't have to sign in to add you. *sighs happily*

Do whatever you want. It's your fic to begin with. Besides, I'm not much into the whole 'tracking and hunting you down' bit. Besides, who would finish the story? Surely not I. I could boost or lower your ego here but I won't. Praise me and my unending mercy.

Nice job, brainiac...to amuse myself.. did you have a nice trip? Karma's a stinker.

MM loved the chapter. Sneaky blighter those Weasley kids are. Seems you noticed (or maybe you didn't and you're just lucky) that Ron was pushing for Ginny and Harry to get together at the end of the 5th book. And *sigh* Harry was blind to Ron's 'subtle' hints. Oh to be naive again.

Yay for the Cho bashing! *does the Cho bashing dance*Ickle Harry-kins is so nice to Eloise. I've discovered why I dislike JK's harry..he's too much like appearance in my opinion. Not a lot.. but just enough in the wrong sense of the word to aggravate me. Though, he does seem to be lightening up on that..

George Kota look like Harry Eloise, not Ron Hermy? aww does this mean no romance for the two? Such a sad thing..

By the way.. should we assume Kota went home after the dance? Where'd she sleep? Where'd she get dressed o_O. Maybe you told us and I just forgot with my short term memory. *sits blankly* What is this? Did I write all this? What's that 'submit review' button do? *wanders off, allowing her cat to sigh and press the reveiw button*
broken teacups chapter 23 . 9/19/2003
Well, forgive ya! And I AM still here. :P

Update, soon!
lizhowhp chapter 23 . 9/19/2003
This chapter was excellant! Purely brilliant! I mean your characterization of Harry is wondrful! This is how I think Harry is exactly! I think he's cute, cuter, polite, friendly, kind, and self giving! Those were the things you made him and you're so wonderful! If you weren't already on my fav list you would be just for this chapter!

You're so sweet! Giving Harry more pain for me!
jouve25 chapter 23 . 9/19/2003
Awesome story! Love it. Read all 23 chapters in one sitting! Very original idea with the cancer plot line. Also glad that you're taking the G/H ship so slow. Perfect!
blackenedsoul chapter 23 . 9/19/2003
will anymore sick-harry come into the picture soon?
4,261 | « Prev Page 1 .. 249 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 269 .. Last Next »