Reviews for Recnac Transfaerso
Luinlothana chapter 24 . 9/26/2003
Sorry for not reviewing your last chapter. It seems that with the amount of work I have now I’m able to review every second chapter. I hope you don’t mind much. I’m doing my best. Anyway I really love both chapters. The bal scenes are great but you’ve probably heard enough about them anyway so I’ll concentrate on the last chapter. I really liked it. Although I wasn’t at first very fond of the idea of Stensons finding out I really liked the way you showed it. The mixture of different emotions you showed was both dramatic and so natural. And it was exactly the way people would usually feel – the first thought, that they will have their family together at the cost of willingly given life of a teenage boy had to be horrible for them. Especially that they don’t know exactly what Harry has already been through in his life and up to that time they didn’t realize, that he can act in so “adultish” way. Let’s just hope that the pain this knowledge gave them will be also purifying. As to the way Kota found out – you couldn’t make it better but I’m really sorry for poor Neville – not only has he just realized his best friend and hero is dying but now he feels probably that Harry will feel betrayed. Poor boy. And the discovery Harry made and his plan are brilliant. Maybe I expected something along these lines but you made it better than I could imagine. I just can picture myself the face of Snape when he is to be informed about Harry’s plan. I wonder if there will be more shock or terror on it when he will get to know that the boy who now is so weak he can hardly do anything tiring is willing to face Voldemort. I really love your story and I wish I knew what the ending is. Keep writing. Please.
SpecialParanoia chapter 24 . 9/26/2003
Wow- lots of emotion in that one... *sniffles* Poor Harry... But hey, good idea with the whole Voldemort thing. I was wondering when you would come up with something like that and look- I got my answer!

I gotta know though- WILL Harry see the Stensons again before he dies? He has to, that wouldn't be fair... Then again, the whole child abuse, cancer, being hunted by the most feared Dark Wizard thing isn't very fair either, but hey- the kid needs a break, right?
crystallilyjames and sirius chapter 24 . 9/26/2003
great chapter we loved it and hope u update soon thx chow
Calantha.Moon chapter 24 . 9/26/2003
Hey! I think this is the first time I've reviewed but I've got you on my favourites list!

This is a brlliant story, great idea and the original characters are fantastic!

I can't believe Neiville accidently told them! Boy, he must be feeling guilty!

I loved Sirius's line when Harry finally told him- "Can't you give it back?"

That chapter made me cry!

Keep up the good work! darcy x

p.s. I get dizzy spells too when I stand up too fast.
Arctic Wolf2 chapter 24 . 9/26/2003
If Harry does somehow get Voldemort to use that spell wont it take the cancer and Harry's life force? Wont he die too? I'm a little confused, does the spell just take the magic or the persons life too? Great chapter by the way plz get the next up real soon.
PussyKat chapter 24 . 9/26/2003
*Does customary Yay-Celebony-Did-Another-Fab-Chapter dance!.

Yippee, nice long chapter...really good one too! I was so touched by the Stenson's reactions, you did that bit really well! The Daewarro curse sounds intriguing too.

Still living in hope that the Weasley's will find out in the not-too distant future :). (Wow, really subtle hint, pk...)

Just got home from school, and was thrilled to see you'd posted more. Is just what you need at the end of the week!

Do more soon!

Blessed Be,

PK
Mimmi85 chapter 24 . 9/26/2003
I have no idea what to say, I think Ill just start to cry and never stop again. this is so sad! *crying* please dont kill Harry!

fantagal
theauthorthatwrites chapter 24 . 9/26/2003
There's not enough angst in the fanfiction world.

This may be drama and romance, but a close third is angst.

The line, "it's not goodbye" is cliche. But yet has a sense of goodness to it. (yes, I invented that word) I myself am going to end up using the line, "It's not goodbye, more like 'see ya later',".

Interesting chapter, for an interestingly themed story. I honestly wonder how Harry is going to get out of it this time. Or will he die. There are a few good ones where he dies. But of course you have to make him come back if that's the case. And if not...people will try to find out where you live, and you would most likely die. Hmm... maybe I should make Harry die...

Cheers.
ckat44 chapter 24 . 9/26/2003
whoa the plot sure is thickening. I think this chapter was great. I was wondering how the cancer thing would save everyone. I think it would be cool if Harry tried the new curse and when he made the cancer worse so he could transfer really bad cancer to Voldemort that he almost dies or maybe he does die and hiss parents or something guide him back awake. N E Way he should almost die and at the last second he should save everyone of course!

I love this story. One of the best.

Will you read my story? It is getting good reviews but I want to know what one of my fav authors thinks about it. . ?storyid1512375

Update soon!
saz chapter 24 . 9/26/2003
thank you i just wish that it would come out now because i have had enough it was due on the 20th of september, but oh well that is life.

whatever you do please make sure that there is a twist in the story like...

harry defeats voldemort by giving him his powers and cancer but then they discover that harry had it before it transverred it from mr stanton. because of him being partly muggle or something like that.

cheers honey
broken teacups chapter 24 . 9/26/2003
hey! This chapter was so sweet, update!
Maximum Poofy chapter 24 . 9/26/2003
Wohoo! buff man-candy! that's awesome! and don'w worry, it's all working out. I'd probably Cho bash if I could get her into one of my fics! . . .hm. *cackles* anyhoo, great great chapter. I loved it and I was so glad you updated! I almost cried, like a whole lot at the thought of Harry dying and how sad and pissed the Stensons were. It was heartwrenching. You really pulled my emotions out that time ( THAT rarely ever happens and yet you always tend to do that!) again, it was great so update soon! I need more great stuff! * Runs away with man-candy: Harry-Babe*
Terence chapter 23 . 9/25/2003
REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY HYPER!

*jumps up and down* PLEASE CONTINUE!

*spins in chair* Need good story revivement!

Dont sweat it if your taking a while, everybody has there ups and downs. *giggles*

Have you ever stuffed 13 altoides in your mouth? No? Dont do it. It practically kills your Hernia and gives you a drastic, uncompriehensibly bad headache. UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE,

gosh this was pointless.

Terence~*~*~
saz chapter 20 . 9/25/2003
please could you write some more, i'm currently on maternatly leave and i'm overdue aswell aso if you could write something soon it would be nice otherwise i won't have anytime to read and review for you.
Shamera chapter 23 . 9/24/2003
Oh, my goodness- you completely took my breath away with this story! And I must say, that's an amazing feat. _~ A adore how mature you've made Harry, how willing he is to take on pains and burdons for others. I really like the interaction you had with Snape and Harry, and how Snape is trying exceptionally hard to rid himself of the image he has conjured about Harry being bothing but James's son. I'm so glad I found this story and I just have to say that you're doing a terrific job with it.

I think the part that got to me the most would be Ron's reaction to finally realizing that Harry was going to die from cancer. It brought tears to my eyes when he talked about how Harry was a constant in his plans for the futures, and how everything would change.

There's also the part where Sirius found out. That was a very touching moment as well. (Your story's awed me to the point my words are getting repetitious.) I love how the cancer affected Harry's magic... because in all honestly, I was dreading that he wouldn't be able to perform magic correctly. I like his befriending Eloise and taking her to the dance, as well, especially when he set her up with Roger for a dance. It makes me antsy to think about how Kota still doesn't know that Harry's sick, though... especially since she's there at Hogwarts right now. But I guess you'll cover that later.

Overall, I think this is a fantastic story and I hope you never bore of writing it. It would be a shame to leave a beautiful thing like this unfinished. _ And I am sorry if the review was a bit long... I never give a review unless I think the person deserves a very long review.
4,298 | « Prev Page 1 .. 249 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 269 .. Last Next »