Reviews for Recnac Transfaerso
leaps chapter 24 . 9/26/2003
it shouldnt be more important than this. I am being entertained so screw your homework and keep the chappies coming
sam chapter 24 . 9/26/2003
wow i just started reading this but wow you are the queen of tear jerkers!
lilynjamesAAF chapter 24 . 9/26/2003
hah, this is one of the only stories i remember the plot too, very well written chapter, yet Very saddening, heartwrenching chapter. It's just sad, but i hope harry gets better, evil voldemort gets cancer and then drops deadd the end. Hah my new saying is buff male- eye candy because of you. Very funny,and if i saw a boy that had dark hair and green eyes i think id leap on them too!phychoticness... hahaha btw u have not converted me yet to h/g h/r muahaha. U can try tho? lol i hope too see that story soon! anyway, really great chapter... and updating soon is a MUST. :)
SiriusWolf chapter 3 . 9/26/2003
Oh by the way, do you have author alert up?, if so I will put you on there.
Terence chapter 24 . 9/26/2003
The teacher thinks your bad at English! UH! What a jerk, If it doesnt get you into trouble say,

" This girl at fanfic says,'Celebony is the greatest writer ever to walk the earth, her words inspire me and I think she is the next, truthfully, the next best selling author.'"

I just e-mailed you, and I have to say.

THAT CHAPTER WAS BRILLIANTLY, SORROWFUL, STOMACH TINGLING, HEART BREAKING, chapter ever! I used like a whole box of my tissues! and I could have sworn Sirius's yoke was running. OH DEAR! Harry's just so modest and beautiful and lovely. Wait, that's just like you! Gosh what a great chapter, it was well worth the wait my dear beta.

Glad that you'll help, I need all the help I can get, eh? I'm printing out this chapter, oh and right now, your the talk of my english class. I suggested everybody come to this story! I dont think they were listening to me, but I think I got one beleiver. Plus, I got in trouble by the counsler for handing out pamphlets. All they say is that Kurt Cobain (Nirvana lead singer) was murdered. He told me that it was innapropriate because the murder weapon and the blood was shown. I'll show him a murder weapon. I'll just reanact the murder and he can be Kurt. *Giggles madly* GREAT CHAPTER, please continue, J.K. Rowling , better hit the hey road, or is it the high road, or maybe the he road? Whatever, tell your english teacher I said he was an incompetent dick! Excuse my language. well, ta ta!

Talk to ya soon!

Terence~*~*~
SiriusWolf chapter 24 . 9/26/2003
I have started to read some of the review responses, gotten a lot of good stuff from it too. Thank You for using my line, I am starting to get so many ideas, I've started writing my own little 'Harry's death' fic. Its a song fic, but I still need to write the rest, so it should be up by Sunday. If you hadn't posted when you did I probably would have flamed you for one of the other chapters, but no I won't you, this is a great chapter!~!

I've had too many fav stories go unfinished because of the 5th book, (people have stopped in the middle of their story, and leave me hanging, and it's really annoying) I just hope you still update, which you obviously are.

You're still on my FAV's list, not that it would be any different, but I do have some all time Fav's that I think you could get ideas on how to lengthen the chapters. I have one idea in which in the 6th book, Sirius is turned into a girl by the viel, and it's a very twisted story, though it's still in thought mode major! Little quote from Zenon there. I know there's a little more I wrote for reviews, I hope you can answer those too. and i say again, Perfect Chapter!~!

Love the Drama, please update soon!~!

aka Sirius Black

aka Very Curious CAT

aka Sweet Sleek Slytherin ;)

how do you like my pen names? heeheehee
jouve25 chapter 24 . 9/26/2003
Okay, this chapter actually brought tears to my eyes. Nice bit of angst, not heavy handed at all. Perfectly done. I love how you're giving Harry a potential out while dealing with Voldemort at the same time. Damn good plot!
Luinlothana chapter 24 . 9/26/2003
Sorry for not reviewing your last chapter. It seems that with the amount of work I have now I’m able to review every second chapter. I hope you don’t mind much. I’m doing my best. Anyway I really love both chapters. The bal scenes are great but you’ve probably heard enough about them anyway so I’ll concentrate on the last chapter. I really liked it. Although I wasn’t at first very fond of the idea of Stensons finding out I really liked the way you showed it. The mixture of different emotions you showed was both dramatic and so natural. And it was exactly the way people would usually feel – the first thought, that they will have their family together at the cost of willingly given life of a teenage boy had to be horrible for them. Especially that they don’t know exactly what Harry has already been through in his life and up to that time they didn’t realize, that he can act in so “adultish” way. Let’s just hope that the pain this knowledge gave them will be also purifying. As to the way Kota found out – you couldn’t make it better but I’m really sorry for poor Neville – not only has he just realized his best friend and hero is dying but now he feels probably that Harry will feel betrayed. Poor boy. And the discovery Harry made and his plan are brilliant. Maybe I expected something along these lines but you made it better than I could imagine. I just can picture myself the face of Snape when he is to be informed about Harry’s plan. I wonder if there will be more shock or terror on it when he will get to know that the boy who now is so weak he can hardly do anything tiring is willing to face Voldemort. I really love your story and I wish I knew what the ending is. Keep writing. Please.
SpecialParanoia chapter 24 . 9/26/2003
Wow- lots of emotion in that one... *sniffles* Poor Harry... But hey, good idea with the whole Voldemort thing. I was wondering when you would come up with something like that and look- I got my answer!

I gotta know though- WILL Harry see the Stensons again before he dies? He has to, that wouldn't be fair... Then again, the whole child abuse, cancer, being hunted by the most feared Dark Wizard thing isn't very fair either, but hey- the kid needs a break, right?
crystallilyjames and sirius chapter 24 . 9/26/2003
great chapter we loved it and hope u update soon thx chow
Calantha.Moon chapter 24 . 9/26/2003
Hey! I think this is the first time I've reviewed but I've got you on my favourites list!

This is a brlliant story, great idea and the original characters are fantastic!

I can't believe Neiville accidently told them! Boy, he must be feeling guilty!

I loved Sirius's line when Harry finally told him- "Can't you give it back?"

That chapter made me cry!

Keep up the good work! darcy x

p.s. I get dizzy spells too when I stand up too fast.
Arctic Wolf2 chapter 24 . 9/26/2003
If Harry does somehow get Voldemort to use that spell wont it take the cancer and Harry's life force? Wont he die too? I'm a little confused, does the spell just take the magic or the persons life too? Great chapter by the way plz get the next up real soon.
PussyKat chapter 24 . 9/26/2003
*Does customary Yay-Celebony-Did-Another-Fab-Chapter dance!.

Yippee, nice long chapter...really good one too! I was so touched by the Stenson's reactions, you did that bit really well! The Daewarro curse sounds intriguing too.

Still living in hope that the Weasley's will find out in the not-too distant future :). (Wow, really subtle hint, pk...)

Just got home from school, and was thrilled to see you'd posted more. Is just what you need at the end of the week!

Do more soon!

Blessed Be,

PK
Mimmi85 chapter 24 . 9/26/2003
I have no idea what to say, I think Ill just start to cry and never stop again. this is so sad! *crying* please dont kill Harry!

fantagal
theauthorthatwrites chapter 24 . 9/26/2003
There's not enough angst in the fanfiction world.

This may be drama and romance, but a close third is angst.

The line, "it's not goodbye" is cliche. But yet has a sense of goodness to it. (yes, I invented that word) I myself am going to end up using the line, "It's not goodbye, more like 'see ya later',".

Interesting chapter, for an interestingly themed story. I honestly wonder how Harry is going to get out of it this time. Or will he die. There are a few good ones where he dies. But of course you have to make him come back if that's the case. And if not...people will try to find out where you live, and you would most likely die. Hmm... maybe I should make Harry die...

Cheers.