Reviews for Recnac Transfaerso
shadowarwen chapter 25 . 10/4/2003
Okay, I just found this story, and I think it's great. But i don't want Harry to die! Because that sucks! Anyways, I hope to all that is good that you can come up with some elaborate plan to keep him alive, but if not, I'll read it anyways, because it's a really good story. It made me cry, like literally balling my eyes out, I have never done that! Not balled my eyes out, at least. Well, can't wait for the next chapter. Oh, and feel free to read my stories too! I'd love to get your feedback!
Oldie.Dra chapter 25 . 10/3/2003
Brilliant! Bloody brilliant. I love this fic! get the next chappy out asap, please!r u absolutely sure ur gonna kill off harry? please tell me ya come up with some other spell to save him!oh well, even if u don't[please do!], this is still gonna be amazing. How many more chapters are there gonna be?
RileyRiddle chapter 25 . 10/2/2003
Hey. I love your fic, I really do. I like how you don't write off cancer like it is something he can simply be saved from. I am suffering from leukemia myself. And I enjoy reading things, real or non, that discuss it, in a way it helps me to see other feelings about it. weather they came from someone who has had cancer or not, I would just like to applaude you for a good job. thanks.

~RiLeS~
BratPrincess-187 chapter 25 . 10/2/2003
You don't have to lock your doors and windows...yet. I totally loved this chapter, the thing with Ron and him was so intense, but I loved it, you know me and my love for the drama and agnst! The converstation with Snape was clever and funny. But your really not going to kill Harry are you? Update soon.

ps- Your my new best friend! I can't believe you like Moulin Rouge too. Isn't his voice just the best, its so sexy..I love him. Oh and my favorite scene in the movie is the Tango dance, he looked so hot! And the end where he comes and they go on stage together and he throws the money at her, whats your favorite scene? The soundtrack is hot, I love all the songs on it.

Pss- Do you like slash? 'Cause if you do there this fic called "Echos of the Past: Moulin Rouge" it's about draco and Harry. It's cute but she hasn't updated in awhile.

Okay this review is long enough. Can't wait for your next update.

Much Love

BratPrincess
Terence chapter 25 . 10/2/2003
Yes I did! and I got in trouble for it also! Because I yelled it out during silent reading. Anywho, this chapter made me cry, first I cried because you dedicated it to me, then I cried about Ron, then I cried when you explained the spell ( which is pure genius!)then I cried because I stubbed my toe, and lastly I cried because I was laughing so hard for no appartent reason. My fanfic worked, I think? *scratches head* well, it didnt show up on the main page, so I really dont know. Oh dear, My cousins from England are here, they are trully lovely people. There son is so cute, he has a little baby british accsent!

But it was such a releif to come home, sit down, browse through new news, and then! HA! A new chapter! I LOVED IT! IT WAS BRILLIANT. YOUR LIKE JK ROWLING, EVERY SINGLE CHAPTER IS SIMPLY FABULOUS! ah, I really love this story. I'm just printing out right now, which will cost me a life. I got into a row with my mom about ink, and I said I'd use my college money if I could still print it. But then, thats another story.

I hope you feel pretty,

I'm not sure that was supposed to happen,

HOPE YOUR WELL!

TERENCE the TERRIFYING turtle~*~*~
EriEka127 chapter 25 . 10/2/2003
love it! so the cancer will be transfered into voldemort along with his life enrgy, killing both harry and voldemort? is that right? okay, just wondering. update soon!
angel74 chapter 25 . 10/2/2003
I can't get enough of this fic. I read this chapter 3 times I loved it so much. I am glad that Harry opened up to ron about the abuse. You wrote it perfectly! I can't wait for more.
broken teacups chapter 25 . 10/2/2003
This chapter was funny... don't worry, you're not confusing me too much. If you were, I'd have to go over and read the whole thing again to understand it. :P
Rhyllen chapter 25 . 10/2/2003
I really like how you explained things in the story, I didn't have a hard time understanding it at all. I also like the idea of the new spell. Keep up the good work.
kamahpfan chapter 25 . 10/1/2003
I've been reading this story for a while now, and have only just decided to leave a review.

It's fantastic! I love all the angst and turmoil you've thrown in with the humor. I like the ficcy's like that.

Don't worry ... I understood the explination about Harry's magic energy and life energy and all that. It made perfect sense to me, and I quite agree. And I don't mean to sound like one of those that enjoy's seeing Harry in pain and agony (which I actually do) but having him die at the end of all this would still be fine. The way you're handelling this is great and I can't wait for you to do more.

Kamahpfan
ginnyNharrysecretlove chapter 25 . 10/1/2003
SUPPER GOOD! UPDATE SOON!
girl 0 chapter 25 . 10/1/2003
THAT WAS A GOOd CHAPTER! I also LOVE Moulin rouge! It's a GREAT movie. I can't believe you are a senior. How do you have time to write this? UPDATE!
Shawn Pickett chapter 25 . 10/1/2003
Great chapter. Snape actually enjoying a joke with Harry, it's the apoclypse (sp?)! Keep up the great work.
SiriusWolf chapter 25 . 10/1/2003
Hey, I knew you'd find some way to use that. That's a brilliant idea by the way. I'm glad you at least let Ron in on the abuse. 'Lizzie McGuire Movie rocks' I'm on one of the songs right now. It's turning out to be not typical Snape/Harry bonding, almost like 'Purpose' That one is at the top of my Fav list, you are the #2, Eladriewen is tied with you for drama, but he's #1 for overall perfect, Laterose is third, Kali Kato is fourth. That's it for my Ultimate Fav's. I like long juicy storys, and dramatic/action/adventure types.

C Ya!

aka Sirius Black

aka Sweet Sleek Slytherin

aka Very Curious CAT ;)

please hurry and post, I love this
Catiechan chapter 25 . 10/1/2003
Well..., maybe some scene in wich Harry is spending some quality time with his godfather and he could have a seizure and Sirius will realize how little time they have left, and how he feels about this. I don't know, I trust your imagination. What ever you write is bound to be good. And great chapter by the way, I loved the part where Severus laughs and Harry ask him about it, an he denies it, it's very good, please continue with the fantastic work, I love it! : )
4,350 | « Prev Page 1 .. 249 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 269 .. Last Next »