Reviews for Recnac Transfaerso
Emily Blair chapter 18 . 8/23/2003
crying...again. thank u so much for ur blessing but im okay and i will be strong just liek harry i guess. update soon
angel74 chapter 18 . 8/23/2003
Wow, this chapter was as powerful as the last. Damn these stupid tears! Who would have thought a fan fic could invoke such powerful emotions from its readers. Are you really going to kill Harry? Please say no. I would love a happy ending.
Maximum Poofy chapter 18 . 8/23/2003
Of course I liked this chapter! ( I like all of them just some more than others) This one didn't make me cry though but It almost did! I feel bad for poor Sirius. He was gonna have a chance with his godson and now he doesn't. *sniffles* I feel bad for Snape too. It's like the only person, besides Dumbledore, who cared for him was gonna be gone. Just think, he could have had a great friendship had he not been so mean. le sigh, anyhoo update soon, I can't wait to see what happens next!
two2feet chapter 18 . 8/23/2003
I did like Sirius' reaction, especially the end, with the "worst consequence" line.

I also liked Snape wandering his quarters trying to talk himself into hating Harry. On the one hand, it seems like overkill, because eventually he'd get a clue, right? But on the other hand, it's Snape!

Thank you for getting this chapter out so soon, it really made my night. (Thankfully I don't live with my mother so she can't complain that you're keeping me up until 3:30 am.)

And please post the next chapter soon? please? And maybe the rest of the story while you're at it? or just the next chapter will do.
Luinlothana chapter 18 . 8/23/2003
I just can’t say how glad I am to see another chapter. I didn’t only like Sirius’s reaction. I loved it. Maybe it was hard to write (which I can easily imagine) but it was great to read and you made his reaction so natural I can hardly imagine him reacting differently in such situation. I also liked Snape’s reaction. The list “Why should I hate Potter” was brilliant. Somehow I think he would like to prove Harry that he doesn’t hate him so much as it may seem… And maybe he would offer Harry to try working together on a potion that could help him so they could get to know each other better (I know, another stupid idea…). Anyway, I love your writing and congratulations for this chapter.
Melanie chapter 18 . 8/23/2003
ok so I am going to cry. This story is so sad!It's really good, though, but sad. yes, very sad. Sad but good. You should update soon so that I don't have to get sadder.
broken teacups chapter 18 . 8/23/2003
You updated so quick! GO YOU!
Jay-Jay chapter 17 . 8/22/2003
That chapter (17) made me cry so hard. The way Ron cried about expecting Harry to always be there. I know just how he feels. My best friend got Lukemeia just befor Chirstmas. It was such a big shock for me that I felt numb. But it didn't hit me that she may not always be there until I saw her in the hospital so sick. That feeling of lose like she's already gone. Thankfully she is now in remishon. (I'm going to cry again) This story is really close to home for me and I love it. Your great, keep writing. I also hope that your friend is doing better. Love Ya! LOL
Scarlet Edition chapter 18 . 8/22/2003
you've reduced me to tears, again! omg, I'm so depressed, amazing chap. though!
blackenedsoul chapter 18 . 8/22/2003
aw. Poor Sirius! Who's reaction is next? Will Harry die in the end? Heh. You won't answer that will you? It'd be nice to see a fic where Harry actually dies...not to influence your decision or anything. :D
SiriuslyObsessed chapter 18 . 8/22/2003
oh god poor sirius! can you imagine if you were sirius? how you would feel? god i feel so bad for him (and harry too of course).

harry is so unconcerned about himself...it's horrible and drives me totally insane! poor harry. he basically cares only for other people and doesn't care for his own well-being at all!

i think though that sirius had a point when he said that his mother sacrified herself for harry to live and he ends up dying when he's 15 (i think he's 15, right?). but i guess that's just the same thing that harry did for mr. stenson except lily was like ten years older than harry (actually probably a little less than that but i guess we don't really know for sure) and she was his mother. harry only met mr. stenson this past summer but i guess the stensons did treat him very well. the thing is that i can see harry totally doing that for someone even if he just met him not even a year ago.

well let me say it again: you are absolutely brilliant! you are honestly a wonderful author! i don't know how you do it. it's weird to explain but you basically capture the characters' emotions and write them down and that's not a very easy thing to do! (i know that sounded really corny but i'm serious!) You are truly talented! please keep up the good work!

okay enough of my rambling! please post more soon! and again: brilliant job with this chapter and the whole story in general!
SiriuslyObsessed chapter 17 . 8/22/2003
oh my god! that was the best chapter ever! i am seriously crying right now (and trust me when i say that i usually don't cry very often)!

omg that was so sad!

but harry's right when he says he'll get to see his parents!

this is so sad...but at least harry will defeat voldie b4 he dies, right? he will defeat him won't he?

well i have to read the next chapter now since you posted it.

great job again!
Terence chapter 12 . 8/22/2003
*tear* that was beautiful. Sirius the egg uses odd language. But whatever he complemented you on i second it. KEEP GOING REALLY GOOD STORY PERSON!

( Im actually Sirius because as you hopefully know eggs dont talk.) I loved how the first thing Harry said when he was sick was if ron and hermione were all right. Thats so like him! Thankyou for making me and Sirius's day!

BIG FAN!

Terence**
BratPrincess-187 chapter 17 . 8/22/2003
Tear girl! I was nearly in tears with this chapter and it wasn't a disappointment. It was very toching and nice to see Ron's manchoness be torn down. Can't wait till the next chapter.. will Harry finally tell Sirius?
Terence and her egg chapter 17 . 8/22/2003
WE know exactly why this is your favorite chapter! ITS BEAUTIFUL! It will always and forever more be our favorite story! we were crying our eyes out. Your writing is clear and suspensful. It gets to the point and does not linger on. Every chapter is an asset to the suspence and mystery. WE am fully in love for this is SIMPLY BRILLIANT! When you next update I shall be right there with my mistress,Terence, ready to award you with a round of aplause! we revolve our day around checking on this story, and you consistancy to make it better and better is worth jk rowlings prestiege. we LOVE THIS STORY! It will certainly not vanish for we have created a special thinking section in our brains for what happens next in this trilgy. we truly find it prominent, exquisite and influetial among our own writings. Keep up the fabulous penmanship and compelling chapters. We relish the gusto in this story and urge you to continue immiadetly.

yours truly,