Reviews for Recnac Transfaerso
Sparkle Tangerine chapter 29 . 11/6/2003
Hello There Poppet!

This is definately one of the BEST HP FF Stories I had the fortune to read. Its a masterpiece!

You Made me CRY When Ron Gave his speach to Harry on Chapter 17. I had the tears coming down so fast... SOB!

Er... H/G? I thought it wasn't H/G... Sounds like its going that way...

YEAY! R/Herm.! Good job!

Good Job on the Cho Bashing! She deserves it! I used to like her, but, after what she did to Harry In the fifth book, I have begun To loathe her... KILL CHO! LOL!

Once again, I congratulate you on your outstanding work. Keep up the good work!

*Sparkle Tangerine*
Siri Kat chapter 29 . 11/6/2003
NO! Harry's DYING! (sorry, I have a slow reaction time). I just went back and read the A/Ns at the end of the chapters and I've got a peice of lead in me too! It doesn't hurt at all, but it's been there for at least...7 years. PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I'm still in love with your story.
Leigh chapter 29 . 11/6/2003
Very good chapter. I really enjoyed it and I can't wait for your next one. Update soon
Foxfur chapter 29 . 11/6/2003
Your story has made me laugh and made me cry and made me remember (not that I'd forgotten!). Eighteen years ago I lost a very dear friend to Leukemia. I called him a heartfriend-we weren't romantically involved (because I was and still am madly in love with my husband) but there was a bond between our hearts. He died just before my wedding-almost as if he was giving up. He would have turned 41 two weeks ago. I still miss him and I'll never forget him and the good times we had.

Please keep this great story coming!
Dadaiiro chapter 29 . 11/6/2003
Wow! who would have thought! Charles Crabbe actually is pretty brave to afront his brother in that way! I'm happy for him, though. he has gained more friends that way. anyways, it was really funny to see Vincent get tensse when Charles told him he would acuse him to his mother funny, isnt it? haha.

about the shot, well, I wonder how Ron managed to stay calm while inserting it in Harry's arm. I would have jerked it away inf fright. hahahaha! I'm deffenetly not a good 'healer'.

looks like finally the trio has some peace away from the terrifying Cho. I hope she stays away from poor Potter for quite some time.

what about Sirius and Remus? are they visitting soon? and the twins? are they going to do some more mischief? those guys are so funny!

what does Malfoy thinks about the whole situation? I bet he has noticed that Harry is acting some how weird, havent he. besides, he saw (while he was hidding, of course) when Harry deffended Charles. what does he thinks about that?

Kota hasnt sent any letters, right? I was wondering what was happening over the muggle world by that time. she still has a crush in George, right? _

what is uncle Voldie going to do now? has those 'interesting news' have reached his ears? (if he has any...) and if this is the case, is he planing to do his move soon? this would alter everything in Harry's world... in his whole life. I wonder what James and Lily think about what Harry did. sometimes I wonder if they are looking after him in some way or if they have any idea of whats going on in the living world. will the Potter family ever going to reach happiness? pretty hard question, isnt it...

well, I really tink this was a great chapter.

hope you keep up the good work!

see you around, ok? and dont worry about taking your time in updating U I bet you have never delayed as much as a whole month (as I have done by no. How embarazing!).

ok than, take care!
SpecialParanoia chapter 29 . 11/6/2003
Lol- I kinda' figured I wouldn't get the honor of kicking Cho's ass, but I figured it was worth a shot. And hey, you have a very valid reason for it, too. Can't wait to see who DOES get to pay her back! That should be very interesting! Hehehe... Anywho, that was yet another great chapter. Charles is a cool kid, I hope you keep him around for later chapters, he could really add something to it- you know, one of severeal little sub-stories in it or something. The good Crabbe, *lol*.

Alright, it's late, and my brain quit on me a few hours ago, so no long review tonight. Sorry. But I promise you that the next one will be twice as long, as long as you update soon! *winks* Can't wait till then!
EriEka127 chapter 29 . 11/6/2003
wow! update ASAP! love it!
Miss Shadow Prowl chapter 29 . 11/6/2003
Wha! I don't want Harry to die! That is so sad! Love the fic by the way...very moving.
Myr Halcyon chapter 29 . 11/6/2003
Thank you for updating. ...I've been reading and rereading your story a lot in the past few days, as I'm going through some difficult times with my family. My grandpa is probably dying, and he's four hours away from's really helping to read this story about hope in death. If I were in your position, I'd be a bit freaked out that someone's relying on my work of fiction for emotional support, but I hope you're not like me. Because it really is helping.

I love what you're doing with the Harry/Ginny relationship. I...I really do wish that you'd have them become more than friends before the story ends, but I also realize that given the situation there is no real way in Harry's mind (or in anyone's mind) that he's going to survive this, and while he can have the joking time together thumb-warring or even a closer moment like at the ball, he would have some serious guilt to deal with if he let himself go farther.

Part of what I think makes this story so believable is the grieving process the characters are going through. You may not even be conscious of it, but Harry, Hermione, and Ron are moving through their own grief at their own paces and in the exact way they're supposed to - shock, denial, anger and guilt, depression, and finally acceptance. Harry has even moved beyond to empowerment, in more than the emotional sense of the word, which I find somewhat amusing, whether that's intentional or not.

Please, update soon. I need an emotional lift...more fun Snape times, perhaps? Or Ginny and Harry...they make me smile...

ratgirl chapter 29 . 11/6/2003
Ah wonderful drama! i am realy enjoying all the diverce interactions between Gryfendore and Slytherin. Little Crabbe is so cute! and brave...but also cunning in that little stunt he pulled. this fic just gets better and better
shadowarwen chapter 29 . 11/6/2003
Excellent chapter, as always. Yes, Cho is a bitch, and that's all there is to say about that. And your story makes me want to hate her even more, as your portrayal of her as a bitch is quite well done. Love it. I can't wait to read the rest of this, and please don't make me cry. I just can't imagine him actually dying. That would suck. Good day. Shadowarwen
lin-z1 chapter 29 . 11/6/2003
I love it!
teazer chapter 29 . 11/6/2003
well, here's my review.

I hope charles doesn't die.

i hope harry at least gets the girl before he dies, if he does. (i believe i read somebody's fanfiction and she had one of the characters say to Neville that he wasn't hopeless until he was six feet under and a don't let harry be hopeless.

and last but not least...Next chapter please?
SiriusWolf chapter 29 . 11/6/2003
Nice job with Harry getting Snape to be softer, in a sense. Charles Crabbe standing up to his older brother is very cool!~! Will Harry ask Ginny out? Maybe not, its already June, unless he lives through up to his birthday, he wouldn't get the chance, you could have him take her to a movie. that would be cool having Ginny seeing a Muggle movie, I'm going to put that in my story for kicks!~! ;) Thanks for the ideas.
Terence chapter 29 . 11/6/2003

What a great chapter! I loved how crabbes little bro stood up to them slytherins! And Ron is so great isn't he? I absolutly love the way you made him so caring and defensive and sweet! Malfoy! Uk! But I do love the chapter when Harry saves him, that was pure genius! I just sent you an e-mail saying I was going to read your story since a formal review is always on fanfic. As for my favorite character so far, (except for Harry of course) Is snape! I love the fics that make him an old softy at heart, which he trully is! As for the llamas, all you have to do to get them to go away, is say, Petrificus Totalus! Then they should flee in terror. Or, according to you, just use your eye twitch as a defense mechanism. Wow! Long review! I do hope everything is allright for you, and home life is just grand. I perfectly understand why it's been so long, schools really hard! Glad your well, sorry about you meany friend!,

4,574 | « Prev Page 1 .. 249 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 269 .. Last Next »