Reviews for Recnac Transfaerso
charmed1 chapter 1 . 10/22/2003
For the love of god please please please please please write some quickly. Every day i check to see if you have updated.
Leigh chapter 27 . 10/21/2003
Very good chapter. I can't wait for the next one. I must say this story is one of my favorites. Keep writing and please update soon.
Maethoriell chapter 27 . 10/21/2003
Where's the rest?

Update!
EriEka127 chapter 27 . 10/19/2003
love it! update as soon as you can! thanks!
Siri Kat chapter 27 . 10/19/2003
Aw! I can't get enough of this fic! ::sniffs:: More than half of the chapters made me cry. I love how you'swritten Harry! And R/H ROX MAH SOX!
Jessica chapter 19 . 10/19/2003
I felt the same way about James on the Quidditch team... but in the pre-Movie 1 craziness, I read all of the JKR interviews I could find. It was never mentioned directly in the books, just that he was on the Quidditch team. In an interview, the questioner asked what position he was, and she responded, 'Chaser.' I paraphrased, of course. It was a very big shock for me to see the plaquard with 'Seeker' on it! Everyone was wondering what the 'new information' was going to be, and I figured she'd confirm the Chaser rumor. How wrong I was! But someone's probably already told you this, so I'm going to read some more chapters!
SubliminalMsgs chapter 27 . 10/19/2003
...*tear...*...i loved the scene w/ harry and sirius...escpecially wen u said how he prayed to anyone who was listening to let harry live...im so sorry i havent been reviewing evry chappy

...im just so busy...its so awesome that u hate cho...in the 5th book she was so frickin annoying...wut makes ppl like her?...tell the twins about the cancer...and keep it up...this is the best fanfic ive read...and good luck on the test...i understand comletely about the homework...im in the same situation...wut grade r u in?...
Trapper's Girl chapter 27 . 10/19/2003
*sniffle*

*wipes tear*

*blows nose*

I knew it was comming! The Sirius/Harry stuff... I just didnt know when! WOW that was so sad! After a really funny part too.. LOL... you shifted gears so fast, that had this been a manual tansmission, you would have stripped the clutch. LOL! I hope you know what I'm talking about... you do, dont you? LOL! I LOVE the part about the professor keeping Padfoot as a pet.. that was hilarious! Congrats! This was a GREAT chapter! I really havnt reviewed too much lately.. sorry bout' that! I'll try to more! lol!
KumoriKage chapter 27 . 10/18/2003
when is harry going to let Ginny know. That will really * stuff up.
BratPrincess-187 chapter 27 . 10/18/2003
Yet another nice chapter. Hope you update soon.

Got to go

bye

ps- Hope you di well in your test!
jouve25 chapter 27 . 10/18/2003
Woah. Harry is getting powerful. So, as the cancer gets worse, does his power get stronger? Loved the scene with Sirius and Harry. Just beautiful.
ginnyNharrysecretlove chapter 27 . 10/18/2003
Really Good
Myr Halcyon chapter 27 . 10/17/2003
Waah! I haven't reviewed in forever, it seems. Sorry about that. I really have been reading. Fantastic stuff, this.

This chapter was wonderful. Very emotional scene with Harry and Sirius - I love how you write Sirius, by the by. Fantastic. The whole wandless magic scene seemed very obviously staged, but then it was. Will the Death Eaters' informants notice, I wonder... Oh, and Elwine cracks me up. That...yeah. Eloise Midgen is a far-too-neglected character in fanfic, and I love what you're doing with her.

I'd write more, but you have to write more first. *evil laugh*

Review you again soon,

-MH
Miss Shadow Prowl chapter 27 . 10/17/2003
LOL. Tingly. LOL. This is cute. LOL. I always say LOL. LOL. Does Harry have to die? :-( LOL. Not LOL because of Harry dying, but just...because. LOL.
charmed1 chapter 27 . 10/17/2003
I absolutely love this fanfiction. I check everyday to see whether you have up dated yet.I can not wait to find out what is going to happen next.
4,465 | « Prev Page 1 .. 249 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 269 .. Last Next »