Reviews for Recnac Transfaerso
Trapper's Girl chapter 27 . 10/19/2003
*sniffle*

*wipes tear*

*blows nose*

I knew it was comming! The Sirius/Harry stuff... I just didnt know when! WOW that was so sad! After a really funny part too.. LOL... you shifted gears so fast, that had this been a manual tansmission, you would have stripped the clutch. LOL! I hope you know what I'm talking about... you do, dont you? LOL! I LOVE the part about the professor keeping Padfoot as a pet.. that was hilarious! Congrats! This was a GREAT chapter! I really havnt reviewed too much lately.. sorry bout' that! I'll try to more! lol!
KumoriKage chapter 27 . 10/18/2003
when is harry going to let Ginny know. That will really * stuff up.
BratPrincess-187 chapter 27 . 10/18/2003
Yet another nice chapter. Hope you update soon.

Got to go

bye

ps- Hope you di well in your test!
jouve25 chapter 27 . 10/18/2003
Woah. Harry is getting powerful. So, as the cancer gets worse, does his power get stronger? Loved the scene with Sirius and Harry. Just beautiful.
ginnyNharrysecretlove chapter 27 . 10/18/2003
Really Good
Myr Halcyon chapter 27 . 10/17/2003
Waah! I haven't reviewed in forever, it seems. Sorry about that. I really have been reading. Fantastic stuff, this.

This chapter was wonderful. Very emotional scene with Harry and Sirius - I love how you write Sirius, by the by. Fantastic. The whole wandless magic scene seemed very obviously staged, but then it was. Will the Death Eaters' informants notice, I wonder... Oh, and Elwine cracks me up. That...yeah. Eloise Midgen is a far-too-neglected character in fanfic, and I love what you're doing with her.

I'd write more, but you have to write more first. *evil laugh*

Review you again soon,

-MH
Miss Shadow Prowl chapter 27 . 10/17/2003
LOL. Tingly. LOL. This is cute. LOL. I always say LOL. LOL. Does Harry have to die? :-( LOL. Not LOL because of Harry dying, but just...because. LOL.
charmed1 chapter 27 . 10/17/2003
I absolutely love this fanfiction. I check everyday to see whether you have up dated yet.I can not wait to find out what is going to happen next.
tati1 chapter 27 . 10/17/2003
Thank you so much for the update! That was a really great chapter. I can't believe I managed to be lucky enough to find this! Keep writing!
Terence chapter 27 . 10/17/2003
This was a fabulous chapter! Nice one! Just enough to make the story longer and to keep me interested! Hope your doing okay, I just cant get over how good this story is! EK!

Sirius says hi, but I'm sorry he's married, dreadfully sorry to louise. He's mighty handsom though, *wiggles eyebrows*

see ya!

Terence~*~*~
Oldie.Dra chapter 27 . 10/17/2003
Nonono!lol. Post more! procrastinate some more and write another chappy,please!I loved that whole wandless magic thing in potions. Good for Eloise, Roger Davies remembered her after the dance, book ka boom..lol, loved that too. I can't believe Cho chang. you've done a good job on making her out to be a bitch. congrats!lol. post more! Glad ya like my name,btw,lol.:-)
Catiechan chapter 27 . 10/17/2003
THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

Of course it fulfilled my expectations! It was heartwrenching, I love it, the way Sirius tenderly wakes Harry, and the fatherly hug he gave him to help ease his suffering, I was in tears by this part! Oh I love it, please continue with the wonderful story you've created.
girl 0 chapter 27 . 10/17/2003
teehee. that was great. why WERE the potions red? I'm so glad you're going to write more. well, I wish you good luck on the test!
Mimmi85 chapter 27 . 10/17/2003
hmm..., no idea what I should say.

expect: BRILLIANT!

LMAO

almost blowing up Snapes classroom, u rock!

fantagal
SiriusWolf chapter 8 . 10/17/2003
I saw you might write a Ginny/ Harry romance fic, I think that would be great and I would definitely read it!~! That's it, I have too many ideas, I'm going to write this story about this, but in a different context.
4,473 | « Prev Page 1 .. 250 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 270 .. Last Next »