Reviews for Recnac Transfaerso
Terence chapter 12 . 8/22/2003
*tear* that was beautiful. Sirius the egg uses odd language. But whatever he complemented you on i second it. KEEP GOING REALLY GOOD STORY PERSON!

( Im actually Sirius because as you hopefully know eggs dont talk.) I loved how the first thing Harry said when he was sick was if ron and hermione were all right. Thats so like him! Thankyou for making me and Sirius's day!

BIG FAN!

Terence**
BratPrincess-187 chapter 17 . 8/22/2003
Tear girl! I was nearly in tears with this chapter and it wasn't a disappointment. It was very toching and nice to see Ron's manchoness be torn down. Can't wait till the next chapter.. will Harry finally tell Sirius?
Terence and her egg chapter 17 . 8/22/2003
WE know exactly why this is your favorite chapter! ITS BEAUTIFUL! It will always and forever more be our favorite story! we were crying our eyes out. Your writing is clear and suspensful. It gets to the point and does not linger on. Every chapter is an asset to the suspence and mystery. WE am fully in love for this is SIMPLY BRILLIANT! When you next update I shall be right there with my mistress,Terence, ready to award you with a round of aplause! we revolve our day around checking on this story, and you consistancy to make it better and better is worth jk rowlings prestiege. we LOVE THIS STORY! It will certainly not vanish for we have created a special thinking section in our brains for what happens next in this trilgy. we truly find it prominent, exquisite and influetial among our own writings. Keep up the fabulous penmanship and compelling chapters. We relish the gusto in this story and urge you to continue immiadetly.

yours truly,

big fans,

Sirius(egg) and Terence!**
angel74 chapter 17 . 8/22/2003
I absolutely loved this chapter. I have never read a fan fic that made me cry before. Actual tears! I love Harry and Ron moments, and this is the best I have ever seen. I think that Ron is too easily stereotyped and I feel that you have broken the mold and given his character a lot of consideration. He has so much emotional depth that it makes this story so much more real. Keep up the good work. I look forward to the next chapter.
infiniteternity chapter 17 . 8/22/2003
no my brain is like melting due to the suspense!

This was such an angsty chapter.

So sad and everything. Your explaination was beautiful the way Ron cried and Harry's wish.

I think when this ends you should put an epoliouge(sp?)(i was always a horrible speller) up with like a book and everythin saying the harry potter tale or whatever.

You and i could be buds, and make our own little club "The Harry bashers" or something or the other. I know real corny but well I'm corny and I'm not afraid to admit it!

Update soon
Maximum Poofy chapter 17 . 8/22/2003
This chapter was as good as I thought it would be! I always say that some of the best stories make you cry and dammit you made me cry! The Ron Harry scene was so damn touching and emotional and I, you have me really crying now. That's only happened once. you're awesome. I loved this chapter to pieces. I'll probably read this story all over again someday just because I love it so much. Please update soon.
Luinlothana chapter 17 . 8/22/2003
Another great chapter! I just couldn’t wait to see it! I think I can agree with you that it’s one of the best. And I can imagine students’ faces when they saw Snape with Harry in his arms… By the way - Neville had to be really shocked if the fact that he is in one room with Snape just slipped his mind. Now I’m looking forward to the scene when Harry has to tell Sirius. I’ve thought about something like “well, do you remember, when you came here because you found out that I nearly died? Well, please don’t panic, but I think I have more serious problem to discuss…”. And it’s great you used that happiness motive I wrote about. I can’t wait to see next chapter. Keep writing, you’re great!
broken teacups chapter 17 . 8/22/2003
YEAH HOO! This chapter went well. Okay, UPDATE!
guardllama chapter 17 . 8/22/2003
How cute
two2feet chapter 17 . 8/21/2003
I just wanted to say that I've been reading and enjoying this story for a while, and that this chapter actually had me crying, despite the fact that I didn't re-read any of the previous chapters first to get back into the story and I usually only get emotional with stories I'm really into.

So keep up the good work and get the next chapter out soon, please. :insert puppy-dog eyes here: I can't wait to see Sirius' reaction.
Fay Stone chapter 17 . 8/21/2003
*dont take the following siriously*i dont like you you are eveil you are unfair i cant believe how you write*ok the rest you can believe*

i was kidding its not fair you made me cry twice in this chapter,and i dont cry often!i swear my mother walked in and was like "Fay why are you crying?"and then there's me "It's just a really sad part",i swear you would have been laughing your pants off if ya saw me!anywayz please update soon and i will stop bothering you with my blabbering!

Bye!

Fay
Joe chapter 17 . 8/21/2003
Fantastic new chapter!

You really found a great way to reveal his secret to the professors!

I can't wait to read on!

PS: Chocolate mints also don't mix with any spicy food - trust me, I've found out on the hard way...
girl 0 chapter 17 . 8/21/2003
aw...it was so sad. I cried. I was also listening to this song. And CONGRATS for your friend! I know what cancer is like. ((Mom's a neurologist)) It's really heart-breaking. ;_;. Harrys not going to die, right? I would have a nervous break-down if he did!
reanne080 chapter 17 . 8/21/2003
This was a great chapter. ::sniffle:: I almost cried. I wanted to give the charecters a hug. Keep up the good work and I do hope that you find some way to save Harry. I don't want to cry when he dies.
Eowyn of Ithilien chapter 17 . 8/21/2003
First and foremost, before any comical hoo-ha, I must say that I am not at all disappointed with this chapter. I thought it was very well written and touching to the point of heart-wrenching.

I LOVE how you write Ron...LOVE!LOVE!LOVE! It's like butter! LOVE!

I could totally relate to Ron in this chapter...When my grandma was sick, I really didn't have any clue what her cancer meant to me until those last few months before she died. At that point, the same thoughts as Ron's rushed through mind. She couldn't leave...there was so much that we had to do together...so many things that needed to be said.

What Harry said about the memories was really touching too.

And that final cry that Ron had, like I said before, was absolutley heart-wrenching.I'm going to feel really sorry for Ron and Mione when they find out that he's been abused. They're going to be so devastated.

Now: To my comical side.

This review is like the sign for theatre. One side is all peachy keen and happy while the other is in complete anguish. Anywho...

Yay! More Harry Torture (Is that a complete contradiction to what I wrote in the beginnging? Oh well...

Damnit...there was something really funny in this chapter but I can't remember what...I think it had something to do with Hermione. Man...

Nothing to do with this story: Wow...a crippled boombox named Louise...that is so...AWESOME. I used to have a boombox like that. It's turn off randomly, the part that played tapes broke off of the player, the volume dial was missing, and you had to manually spin the CD before hitting play. I hated that player...Your celebration was quite interesting...It's my opinion that your burrito was angry(they tend to be angry a lot)

Hahahahaha! Rickman as a gay hairdresser! I love it...now that truly is gold Hahahaha! I'm going to go around yelling, "HOly hot fudgemonkeys!" and see if anybody notices.

EOWYN!

BTW My crown was made out of macaroni, discarded pieces from a jalapeno puzzle, and tape(from my collection)
4,111 | « Prev Page 1 .. 250 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 270 .. Last Next »