Reviews for Recnac Transfaerso
Saphadeke chapter 28 . 10/28/2003
Yay! The Halloweeness! Me and my friends are totally stuck for ideas for costumes, so, uh, could we nick yours? House elves sound like fun *grins* sad? Meh?

Back to the story, it took me ages to read, but I'm really glad I did, you took a sort of cliche idea and still managed to make it so original. I like! By the way, I love your Harry, and your Cho- always hated the bitch, and it has nothing to do with the fact that I've always imagined Harry to be rather..mm..at all. *Ahem* so anyway, great story, and hope to hear more from you soon :)
PussyKat chapter 28 . 10/28/2003
About to reread this all for a third time. Can't get enough of your story, Celeb!

Blessed Be,

PK
Calen chapter 28 . 10/28/2003
Man that Cho is a right dumbass silly bint. Harry should get Fred and George to perfom a longer lasting prank. Some thing to put her in her place.
Moonlight4 chapter 28 . 10/28/2003
Hi,

Oh by Merlin Your Story is soo Good!

My heart breaks still if I the chapters reads.

I wines thereby! ; -))

I love it if Harry to suffer must, but he will die? I do not hope!

Control room strained on your next chapter.
Darth Kottaram chapter 28 . 10/27/2003
Wow, this is one of the best stories on . I usually don't get affected by Abused!Harry sztories, bbut this one really touched me. I hope you update soon.
Myr Halcyon chapter 28 . 10/27/2003
WAHH! You updated! Thankyouthankyouthankyou.

The points war? Fantastic. Hilarious. I loved it, it was brilliant. Snape needs to get beaten down every once in a while, and that was done with style and gusto. Bravo.

And Harry saving Crabbe Jr. was amazing. Will the certain blonde haired Slytherin experience a sudden change of heart, or will this encourage him to go postal on Harry's tuchas?

In the Halloween spirit, I've decided to go as "Sick and Tired". For this costume I will walk around with a thermometer in my mouth and a bike tyre tied to my back. Sick, and tired. Ba-bing.

Update soon, and I'll leave an actual review instead of this incoherent crap...arrgh.

-MH
alternativelyspliced chapter 28 . 10/27/2003
Wow, this story is amazing. I've neglected my life most of the day to read it. Hmm... homework? right... that still exists doesn't it? Well, I really don't have anything helpful to say right now, so I'll let you stop reading this. Update soon!
Miss Shadow Prowl chapter 28 . 10/27/2003
What is up with Cho? Is she loosing her mind? And what kind of a name is 'Cho' anyways? I would never name any child 'Cho' unless they were a nice child and sweet...
Christina E Lupin chapter 28 . 10/27/2003
*laughs*

James: Uh oh.

Peter: Double uh oh.

Oh Merlin, hehehe, I definitely agree that Severus is indeed softened.

Sirius: You said his name! And it's Snivellus.

No it's not, and stop calling him that, Uncle Padfoot. Anyway, I love this chapter. It was so funny.

Peter: And it is a really cool title to be called Moony's daugthter, I agree.

Yeah yeah... I love my father too *hugs her father tightly*

James and Sirius: Aw... love...

Remus: *hugs her back* Oh shut up you two.

Sirius: Fatherly love, nothing better than that.

Have fun writing the next chapter. I liked that lesson, especially when Harry was blindfolded and had to sense where everyone else was. Keep up the great work, my friend.

Sincerely,

ChristinaLupin01442

Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot, and Prongs
Leigh chapter 28 . 10/27/2003
Good chapter
girl 0 chapter 28 . 10/27/2003
That Cho is a slut! (pardon the language) THat was just N-A-S-T-Y. humph. But i liked the new idea about Harry's new power. Very unique.
shadowarwen chapter 28 . 10/27/2003
Oh, I just love this story. But I'm gonna kick Cho's ass if she doesn't leave Harry alone. Sorry, but she's annoying me, and I don't like her character anyways. So go you! I assume you don't like her either. I just really hope Harry doesn't die. This is a great fic, please continue soon! Shadowarwen
Terence chapter 28 . 10/27/2003
Tally Ho! How are you, after a most obsurd week I guess not. I do love this chapter! Scandalious cho! I love that! It's so... FEISTY! really simply marvelous! I'm glad your improving the story, not that it needs improving, and I'm really glad were able to keep in touch! I also would like to ask a question, you are going to have Hermione and Ron find out about The Dursleys abuse, right? You must! Think Think, oh great one you simply have to! And if you dont the llamas will rapage your house! Not really, Glad you updated,

Terence~*~*~

P.S. How about all these fires eh?
ratgirl chapter 28 . 10/27/2003
the sceen with the first year slytherin was realy great, that wasw SO mean of thoughs third years blah. i miss the drama...but that is ok it is still a great story
EriEka127 chapter 28 . 10/27/2003
love it! can you try to update more often though? anyway, update as soon as you possibly can! i cant wait for the next chapter!
4,540 | « Prev Page 1 .. 251 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 271 .. Last Next »