Reviews for Recnac Transfaerso
broken teacups chapter 24 . 9/26/2003
hey! This chapter was so sweet, update!
Maximum Poofy chapter 24 . 9/26/2003
Wohoo! buff man-candy! that's awesome! and don'w worry, it's all working out. I'd probably Cho bash if I could get her into one of my fics! . . .hm. *cackles* anyhoo, great great chapter. I loved it and I was so glad you updated! I almost cried, like a whole lot at the thought of Harry dying and how sad and pissed the Stensons were. It was heartwrenching. You really pulled my emotions out that time ( THAT rarely ever happens and yet you always tend to do that!) again, it was great so update soon! I need more great stuff! * Runs away with man-candy: Harry-Babe*
Terence chapter 23 . 9/25/2003

*jumps up and down* PLEASE CONTINUE!

*spins in chair* Need good story revivement!

Dont sweat it if your taking a while, everybody has there ups and downs. *giggles*

Have you ever stuffed 13 altoides in your mouth? No? Dont do it. It practically kills your Hernia and gives you a drastic, uncompriehensibly bad headache. UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE,

gosh this was pointless.

saz chapter 20 . 9/25/2003
please could you write some more, i'm currently on maternatly leave and i'm overdue aswell aso if you could write something soon it would be nice otherwise i won't have anytime to read and review for you.
Shamera chapter 23 . 9/24/2003
Oh, my goodness- you completely took my breath away with this story! And I must say, that's an amazing feat. _~ A adore how mature you've made Harry, how willing he is to take on pains and burdons for others. I really like the interaction you had with Snape and Harry, and how Snape is trying exceptionally hard to rid himself of the image he has conjured about Harry being bothing but James's son. I'm so glad I found this story and I just have to say that you're doing a terrific job with it.

I think the part that got to me the most would be Ron's reaction to finally realizing that Harry was going to die from cancer. It brought tears to my eyes when he talked about how Harry was a constant in his plans for the futures, and how everything would change.

There's also the part where Sirius found out. That was a very touching moment as well. (Your story's awed me to the point my words are getting repetitious.) I love how the cancer affected Harry's magic... because in all honestly, I was dreading that he wouldn't be able to perform magic correctly. I like his befriending Eloise and taking her to the dance, as well, especially when he set her up with Roger for a dance. It makes me antsy to think about how Kota still doesn't know that Harry's sick, though... especially since she's there at Hogwarts right now. But I guess you'll cover that later.

Overall, I think this is a fantastic story and I hope you never bore of writing it. It would be a shame to leave a beautiful thing like this unfinished. _ And I am sorry if the review was a bit long... I never give a review unless I think the person deserves a very long review.
SiriusWolf chapter 20 . 9/24/2003
I loved the way you had Harry go to the ball w/ Eloise. It's the perfect way to describe how I feel, I'm never going to be one of those girls who just cares about how people think of them, or how they look, in fact, I actually am going to ask someone to my senior prom. I think it would be nice to have a change to the traditional guys ask girls. I can't wait to read what you do for Harry's cancer, I was thinking, maybe with his new powers, maybe he'll defeat Voldemort, he's already had the chance to, so why not do it again.

If Harry dies, I hope you have at least some sappy scene, but not too much. meaning dramatic, heart-breaking, but only with Sirius, Hermione, maybe the Stensons, I want you to bring them all together for the end. Can you have Malfoy know about it, or do you just want him to stay in character? Have Sirius owl everyone when Harry might be dying, and everyone is by his side for an ending. In case you haven't noticed, You've really got me thinking about this, and I have some pretty thought out ideas. I'm kinda scareing myself, so I'm going to stop talking now.
Leigh chapter 23 . 9/23/2003
Good chapters. Update soon.
SiriusWolf chapter 13 . 9/23/2003
Great Job!~! What in the world is a 'Mary Sue'? I've heard it in many fics, and I have no idea what it means.

Nice fic so far!~!
Joe chapter 23 . 9/22/2003
I'm glad Eloise had a great time at the ball! Good to see Cho being cut down to size, too! :)

Please write more soon!
PussyKat chapter 1 . 9/22/2003
I just remembered I had a dream last night involving you putting that you weren't gonna carry on with this fic! Something to do with dragons. (I even DREAM about this site? How sad is that? very sad, that's how sad. Oh well :p) Please don't let this be true...

Oh and are the Dursleys gonna get punished for what they did to Harry? they can't be allowed to get away with stabbing him.

Blessed Be,

PussyKat chapter 1 . 9/22/2003
Yeah, another hospital scene would be good. I love hospital scenes! Am I weird? Er...actually, don't answer that...

You could have Harry collapsing and having to go to the hospital wing again while Kota is still at Hogwarts, that way the Stensons would find out. Just a suggestion.

Do more soon!

Blessed be,

SiriusWolf chapter 21 . 9/21/2003
I can't wait to see the Stenson's reactions!~! I think it should go like "He shouldn't have to die like this, no, any other way but this." Mr . Stenson whispered. But that's just my personal opinion, you can use it if you like, in case you're stuck on ideas.

Very good fic so far!~!

aka Sirius Black, Very Curious CAT, aka Sweet Sleek Slytherin ;)
SiriusWolf chapter 22 . 9/21/2003
You've got to show him fighting the cancer. Make it so its at least a little uneasy, maybe put him in the hospital one more time before he goes home or something, maybe bring someone in to tell Kota. Make it a little less boring, and I'm not easily bored by a fic.

aka Sirius Black

aka Very Curious CAT

aka Sweet Sleek Slytherin

please please please update soon, I'm getting really hyper waiting for the next chapter!~!
BratPrincess-187 chapter 23 . 9/21/2003
That last part about your friend and you had me laughing out loud! Real smooth of you! But anyways sorrie that I haven't been reviewing latly, I didn't have my computer and the school doesn't allow me to get on this site.

Ok way off topic! But real great chapter and thank you for that Cho Bashing! It was lovely! Can't wait till your next update...maybe you could have a bit of drama with Harry, like feeling faint or whatever!

Alright this is one of the longest review's so i'll end it here! Update soon.

Ps- Real smooth! 0)!

Much Love

AeternusX chapter 23 . 9/21/2003
very good D please continue.
4,318 | « Prev Page 1 .. 251 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 271 .. Last Next »