Reviews for Recnac Transfaerso
PussyKat chapter 23 . 9/19/2003
Yay yay yay yay! Another chapter YAY!

Ahem.

Fab as always Celebony. HA take THAT, Cho, you bitch...I'm normally not a big fan of any fluff, but this chapter was really sweet.

Good luck on the chemistry test, and write more soon as you can!

Blessed Be,

PK
theauthorthatwrites chapter 23 . 9/19/2003
Wow, that was a great chapter. I hope it turns out Harry/Ginny, but hey, you're the author. You're doing a great job, so just keep it up, cause it would be hard to ask for more. Maybe to get Harry-pity from your reviewers, you could like, have Harry announce his love to Ginny like, 4 seconds before he dies. (Yes, I picked the number 4, not a typo) That would be cool. But then you'd have to *miraculously* bring him back to life. But hey, that's what fanfiction is for, right? Sorry for the long review, but this story is so cool, that I had to.
Thundering Lights again too lazy chapter 23 . 9/19/2003
so much nicer to have you on my fav list.. I don't have to sign in to add you. *sighs happily*

Do whatever you want. It's your fic to begin with. Besides, I'm not much into the whole 'tracking and hunting you down' bit. Besides, who would finish the story? Surely not I. I could boost or lower your ego here but I won't. Praise me and my unending mercy.

Nice job, brainiac...to amuse myself.. did you have a nice trip? Karma's a stinker.

MM loved the chapter. Sneaky blighter those Weasley kids are. Seems you noticed (or maybe you didn't and you're just lucky) that Ron was pushing for Ginny and Harry to get together at the end of the 5th book. And *sigh* Harry was blind to Ron's 'subtle' hints. Oh to be naive again.

Yay for the Cho bashing! *does the Cho bashing dance*Ickle Harry-kins is so nice to Eloise. I've discovered why I dislike JK's harry..he's too much like appearance in my opinion. Not a lot.. but just enough in the wrong sense of the word to aggravate me. Though, he does seem to be lightening up on that..

George Kota look like Harry Eloise, not Ron Hermy? aww does this mean no romance for the two? Such a sad thing..

By the way.. should we assume Kota went home after the dance? Where'd she sleep? Where'd she get dressed o_O. Maybe you told us and I just forgot with my short term memory. *sits blankly* What is this? Did I write all this? What's that 'submit review' button do? *wanders off, allowing her cat to sigh and press the reveiw button*
broken teacups chapter 23 . 9/19/2003
Well, forgive ya! And I AM still here. :P

Update, soon!
lizhowhp chapter 23 . 9/19/2003
This chapter was excellant! Purely brilliant! I mean your characterization of Harry is wondrful! This is how I think Harry is exactly! I think he's cute, cuter, polite, friendly, kind, and self giving! Those were the things you made him and you're so wonderful! If you weren't already on my fav list you would be just for this chapter!

You're so sweet! Giving Harry more pain for me!
jouve25 chapter 23 . 9/19/2003
Awesome story! Love it. Read all 23 chapters in one sitting! Very original idea with the cancer plot line. Also glad that you're taking the G/H ship so slow. Perfect!
blackenedsoul chapter 23 . 9/19/2003
will anymore sick-harry come into the picture soon?
Maximum Poofy chapter 23 . 9/19/2003
I don't think it was random. I think someone reported it for some absurd reason. revenge maybe? and I did bawl my eyes out though I kept my computer! I just got super pissed off the whole day. Teachers and students alike steered clear, believe me. while I'm not a super evil computer genius, my da's close to it! I'ma have him track this person. anyhoo! you made me smile again! cho-bashing rules! teehee! there really is a lack of good stuff. everyone writes these bitty little chapters! is everyone getting lazy! anyhoo, this was a great chapter, I loved it to death! I can seriously relate to Eloise ( except the skin condition of course) only I doubt the guy I like would even say hi *grumbles* anyhoo, I can't wait to see what happens next! I'm dying to know.
two2feet chapter 23 . 9/19/2003
I did thouroughly enjoy the ball, though I'm somewhat surprised Harry didn't dance with Hermione. i guess Ron just wouldn't let go of her, huh? And how long is Kota going to be at hogwarts for? Long enough to discover Harry's cancer since it didn't come up at the ball? i was half expecting it too, but I'm glad it didn't.

Can't wait for the next chapter.
Titanic-HarryPotter-lvr chapter 1 . 9/17/2003
This is one of the bet storys i have ever read, plkease keep writing, thanks
Trapper's Girl chapter 22 . 9/16/2003
LOL! Kota and Harry remind me of, well ME and my friend Liz! LOL! Just crazy, stupid fun! The world is such a more colorful and great place if you don't give a rat's patoot about what other people will think! Yes.. Bob Seiger totally rocks! So does Journey and Bon Jovi! LOL! Ok.. I'm really off topic here..

So, yes.. I LOVE this chapter! So funny and very amusing! I really, really like it! Congrats on a GREAT chapter!

Hey, I think I'm finally gonna make a pen name! I have a few plot bunnies hopping around in my head, so I think I'm gonna round them up and put them in order. LOL! Should I just use Trapper's Girl as my pen name? That way everyone I've reviewed for will know who I am? I think thats a good idea..btw.. Trapper is my Golden Retriever. Who I am hopelessly enslaved to.
Thundering Lights too lazy to sign in chapter 22 . 9/16/2003
The squirrel was alright. Just a bruised stomach..and he's with 40 other squirrels that have been brought in lately O_O anyways.. I just remembered how you were moaning over having to write "the scene". How about I say I voted for not letting them know? Let's hope it tips the scale in your favor.

*snickers* Harry a self concious shopper? Well I never. And Kota finding out ickle Harry-kins is famous..how amusing. Though, it would have been more amusing with "Kota blinked at him. 'Okay, I've changed my mind..'" dunno. blinking is humorous to me...I never said I was sane, mind you.

It's nice to see that the 4 yr old loves his sister so. "all girls should die except my mommy" hey! it sounds like my cousin..

Great chapter, yet again. I was ecstatic to see it was updated (omit the fact I'm reviewing 2 days after it was updated last). Keep writing and all that junk. Bravo, bravo.. perhaps encore..o_O
Doneril chapter 22 . 9/16/2003
I like it... but is this another "Harry has to die fic"? I hope not... And good writing style. I want to know what you're doing to Snape! (Yes, the almight Doneril is whining)
Luinlothana chapter 22 . 9/16/2003
Yey! I guessed something! This scene was marvelous. Really. And the short and long version of the story (esp. short one) were great. Just like the Orange Robe Motive ;) . I just can’t wait to see the reactions of students when they see Kota on the ball. I’m very curious how will Malfloy react. He already shown, that he has human feelings and is not that bad but he is very good at hiding it. And since he knows Harry knows that and he doesn’t anyone else to know, but also doesn’t want to ruin his reputation… I think I mixed it up a little bit - I hope you still can see the point though. Great chapter!
Myr Halcyon chapter 22 . 9/16/2003
Fun story! I'm all about angst, drama and the like, and I really like how you're developing this. Unfortunately I'm not going to be a good person and review every single chapter, so forgive me...

Your characterization is fantastic. I've read this scenario elsewhere (not the Harry gets cancer thing, but the Harry was abused line), and this is by far the best I've seen. You're not using the abuse to get Harry a girl (thank you), and you're keeping him to the modest little angel we all knew he was. And I love Snape, I'm sorry. You're really amazing with taking characters that are so two-dimensional and fluffing them out. Thank you.

I'd review more, but I'm looking forward to many more opportunities (update, hint hint) and I have a class in 7 hours so I should get some sleep...

Read you again soon,