Reviews for Recnac Transfaerso
JibbityJibJob chapter 17 . 9/15/2003
You're making me cry! Great story, I can only hope that Harry doesn't die...
lilynjamesAAF chapter 22 . 9/15/2003
Yay! Awesome chapter! (As usual) You update just in time... it's hard keeping track of all these other stories that don't! So thanks for that! Yeh and Harry and his muggle friend are real good together, makes me forget about his cancer, i also like the idea of bringing a muggle to diagon alley to get robes n stuff. YOU DONT KNOW HOW EXCITED I AM FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!The dance wahoo, idk if i expect too much i just have a feeling that something is gunna happen next chapter! okay yeh so anyway i love this story and hope you update soon!Lol, AAF stands for always and forever, because i am a hopeless fluff for love stories with Lily and James. Yeh I'm more of a h/h fan, thanks for telling me about that story, ill be sure to read it. Maybe i dont like H/g because alot of them arn't good! oh yeh and insanity is great! mwahaha ... not serial killers tho, but i hear good writers can be kind of cooky.. maybe we shud watch out for you. ANyway long review...
Temporary Insanity chapter 22 . 9/15/2003
It's possible that my last review got cut off at some point. Hm. Actually it's very likely because I remember reviewing both 20 and 21 under 21. Oh well. Stupid FF. I don't remember what it was I said last time. _

This chapter was fairly interesting, though I kept waiting for something to happen. Perhaps it's the things I've been reading recently, which contained either a Death Eater invasion or some other similar events.

I liked their vocabulary fights. Very interesting and unique - most fanfics are so full of action or romance that they don't have time for much sibling interaction - there are the Weasleys, of course, but usually the ones I read tend not to involve the elder Weasleys.

So Harry finally ended up handing out autographs :) How nice of him. Can I have one too? ~_

And, er, about those demon children, maybe holy water would help. Or maybe not. :-P Hope you feel better soon!
stardust chapter 22 . 9/15/2003
uugh.

the story rocks...blah blah...the scene with harry n sarah was really cute. thats the way i think harry would deal with it...blah blah...

whats the fun in reviewing if u cant flame?

lol. j/k.

yea. so i LOVE ur story...cant wait 4 more!
kdalemama chapter 22 . 9/15/2003
Interesting story - can't wait to see what happens with Harry's illness. BTW, what kind of cancer does he have (you may have mentioned it, but I missed it if you did)
Scarlet Edition chapter 22 . 9/15/2003
GIZMO ROCKS! WHO! Yay! dance? coughnextchaptercough? YES! lol. I totally sympathize with the demon children from hell. My five year old boy cuz cusses at me in spanish. no kidding. His parent's pay thousands to send him to some advanced school. I hate him.

He purposely dropped some of my homework in a fire he started, which only hell knows he started. he set my coush on fire, then blamed it on me while deserving an emmy or w/e for his crying performance. Last time I put a dog collar on him, stuck him on a leash, then tied him to a tree. lol. it was really amusing. Thank the Goddess for small miracles, the kid can't untie stuff... yet.

ANYWHO! about your chapter!

lol

I loved... it. lol! go eloise and harry ! please update soon! I'll give you a-a-a- grimlin plushie! lol.
Mimmi85 chapter 22 . 9/15/2003
AW, loved that lil girl, hehe, Harry was so cute bout her!

anyway, plase, tell me if hes gonna die?

fantagal

(sorry bout ur english examn! No idea what a disjunction is either!)
lizhowhp chapter 22 . 9/15/2003
No, I'm not happy but I will forgive you, ALL children are demons from hell!

Even though there wasn't any sick Harry in this chapter I still really really loved it. I mean that whole thing with Sarah was really cute, Harry is such a sweetie pie, in'nt he?
PussyKat chapter 22 . 9/15/2003
Hello. I already emailed you Celebony, but I thought I may as well do a proper review as well.

Now to point out the obvious...your story rocks!

I love it, I love it, I do, I do...Can't wait for the next chapter!

Are the Weasleys gonna find out about his cancer soon? As they are like his family, they have a right to know, right?

Anyway, gotta go. Keep on writing!

Blessed Be,

PK
Joe chapter 22 . 9/15/2003
That was an absolutely delightful part!

I really liked the relaxed joking going on between Kota and Harry.

Please write more soon!

PS: Sorry to hear about your babysitting expirience - I can tell you though that I can relate to that (I've had to babysit my fair share of awful kids).
Molly Morrison chapter 22 . 9/15/2003
So if you know that the next chapter is long, that means you have it written, right? And that means you're going to post it soon, RIGHT? After all, I'm looking forward to seeing how Kota responds to finding out about Harry (which I just have a sneaking suspicion might happen in this next chapter.. ;-) ). Please post soon! :-)
Caiaphas chapter 22 . 9/15/2003
Don't you dare leave this story unfinished! It's wonderful andsad I've had about four people come up and ask me why I was crying when I was reading Ron's chapter. This is a wonderful story. And you have a Cannon Snape! That is about as amazing as wandless magic! J.K would be impressed. Wow, I... wow I've got such a huge mix of feelings with this story between crying and smiling... just... you are an amazing writter I have nothing but praise for this story please please please keep it going, I need something to look forward to and thinking that you will update this soon would be the highlight! I feel like snape would if he won witch weekles most chraming smile award. This story has mad this snape fan happy.

Dadaiiro chapter 22 . 9/15/2003
Sheesh. poor you ._.

I have treated kids like those, believe me, I dont intend to come near one soon enough.

how on earth did you manage to get alive out of there? but at least you got payed, right? it would be suicide if you just wanted to babysit some kids like those just for fun U

the robes store was great! everything was so fun! how Kota got to know about those stuff, even abaout 'Oh, Merlin!'. and how she and Harry play with each other about IQ and stuff

that Sarah girl was kind of rude when she started to stare and ask those questions to Harry, dont you thik? but, well, she still a little girl. so she couldnt know that he was feeling uncomfortable.

but her parents, well...

at least Harry knew how to get out of that one.

and Kota! hahaha! she was so amased that her friend and neighbor was so famous!

I bet she felt bad after hearing everything, though. about Harry's parents, Godfather, Cedric and all.

this is so exciting! I can tell that this was one of my favorite chapters _

keep writting! I want to read what's next!

I hope you update soon!