Reviews for Recnac Transfaerso
Romm chapter 27 . 10/17/2003
Did the nail polish on Padfoot stick too?
PussyKat chapter 27 . 10/17/2003
Heh, I'll keep bugging you about updates then, don't you worry!

As always, great chapter! That scene with Sirius and Harry was soo sweet *wipes away tear*. Thought Snape was really cool in this chapter too lol.

Really pleased for Eloise! Yay, go her!

*waves to celebony's sister* I tried to find her fics on , but couldn't find her

Good luck with your test, and remember to update as soon as you can!

Blessed Be,

PK
Arctic Wolf2 chapter 27 . 10/17/2003
Nice chapter, next up soon please.

Cheers!
heatherjwood chapter 27 . 10/17/2003
Aw! I can't believe Snape got him a detention for that! And wandless magic too! Mind, it's probably a covert operation too explain how they're going to go about destroying the dark lord and what not...

Or maybe Snape just wants to talk to him, and make sure he's alright...

Nah.

Anyway, amazing chappie! Continue soon! But I totally understand about Homework. I'm in grade 12, and it's just horrible.
kathfire chapter 27 . 10/17/2003
Hi,

I so love your story, I check practically evry day to see if you updated, please keep writing,
StupidPenguin chapter 27 . 10/17/2003
You know, I've been sitting for days just pressing F5 in the hope of a new chapter _ I can't even begin to describe how well-written it is! Anyway, I'm very anxious to see what will happen, so until the next update I'll just be sitting here...clicking F5 like a good servant monkey _
Maximum Poofy chapter 27 . 10/17/2003
actually, I went to sleep at 9:00 and woke at 4:00 so that I could get my daily HP fix before I go to school at 7:00. yeah, I'm strange. Anyhoo, great chapter, I loved it, loved it! I feel so bad for everyone when Harry's gone. It makes me want to cry now! * sniffles * . . .man I got a bad cold. anyhoo! update soon, I can't wait for more! by the by, loved the staged potions accident.
blackenedsoul chapter 27 . 10/17/2003
I'm trying to write this review on a friday morning, which is amazing I can even move and be coherant at 6:45 in the morning.

Great chapter, You always make me want to cry with Harry and Sirius, you do a very good job with them. They're your little puppets :P
broken teacups chapter 27 . 10/17/2003
Hmm... it's been... more than... two thousand sechonds *seconds siv *since u last updated... UPDATE!
Rhyllen chapter 27 . 10/16/2003
I think you're doing a brilliant job on the story. Keep up the good work. I can't wait to read the next chapter. : o )
PussyKat chapter 26 . 10/16/2003
Meeoow it's been a week, I'm going mad! Please update soon! I check here twice a day for updates, that is how devoted a fan I am! lol

Blessed Be,

PK
Dadaiiro chapter 26 . 10/13/2003
HAHAHAHA!

well, it obvious that Harry didnt enjoy his Hogsmeade trip that much

shame for him that I did o hohoho! that was really funny! how he was chased by all those reporters!

I do pity him, but I just can't stop finding it amusing _

I hope he can find something to make it clear to the world that he is not dating her. and if he can humiliate her as well it would be the best.

so, Fed and George are opening their shop in Hogsmeade? this is going to be really swell! by the way, are they ever going to find out? its just that they are sometimes so nosy... but they are being really nice _ as allways. Giving Harry a good laugh time.

oh! and I almost forgot. all the Weasleys seem to want to put Harry and Ginny together, am I right? haha, its kind of funny. but it was a nice detail seing Ginny in such a brighter mood after Harry's and Cho's performence. talking about that girl, dont you think that Harry should start speacking to her in last name terms? Cho is a little bit to familiar. if he just started to call her Chang (as in Malfoy ) than it will place her somewhere farther than where she is now, right?

and about that Malfoy, what about him? I bet he had a really good laugh with that article.

U is Sirius going to find out about it? what will he say about it if he does? hahaha! who knows... and Kota! I know its praticy imposible for her to find out, but it would be really funny to see that.

well, I really enjoyed reading this chapter as well. I hope you update soon!

see you around!
Dadaiiro chapter 25 . 10/13/2003
Wow! I mean, Wow!

this is so cool! You have no idea how hard I was laughing when I reached Snape's laugh part. it was really funny!

Everything was so nice!

I really felt bad for Harry when he was having problems explaining things to Ron. Ron must have been shocked by all that information. specially THAT kind of information. to find out that your best mate is being abused all those years and you have never known.

oh! and those two baby love birds _ I think they are very cute!

I'm really sorry it took me so long to read your chapter, I had lots of things to do and I hadnt put a foot in since a long time ago.

but I really liked this chapter!

I'm really happy that'll have the privilege of reading the next chapter this fast o hohoho!

well, I'll just go and read it now!

see ya!
Luinlothana chapter 26 . 10/13/2003
What can I say, great work again. I just wonder what’s going to happen with Cho now. I just can’t believe it would go so easily. I have two ideas: Voldemort capturing her because of the story she made up (and I don’t know if he wouldn’t be cruel enough to kill her before any chance of rescuing her) – that’s for drastic one or Harry just wondering how did she got to know about this scar, deciding, that if she sneaked into infirmary she could hear too much sharing his concern, that the girl can blew the whole plan by a stupid slip with professor Snape (and who wouldn’t want to have an angry potions master after them?) Ok, that’s for my sick imagination. I really can’t wait to see how the story ends. And I can’t help wondering if you’re planning some kind of ‘last second help’ for Harry. For now all I can imagine is Snape inventing some potion to save Harry’s life after his suicidal action and killing Voldemort. He would be in the Death Eaters’ circle so he would have a chance to act in last second. Well, that wasn’t very probable, was it? Anyway I’m still wondering. Oh, and I just want to know how much time exactly will it take the Weasley twins to figure out the truth. Well, as soon as they do there will be probably the first time in history they would think they will never have a reason to laugh again. I loved the scenes with them in this chapter by the way. Their concern about Harry was really touching. And the way they care about him in their very own way… you should be proud of doing this. You made it a heart-sinking picture and I love it, I really do. Well, I hope to know how the story ends soon. I only hope you’ll come out with next one as good as this. Congratulations for what you’ve written and please keep writing.
Karni chapter 17 . 10/12/2003
I just want you to know, before I move on to the next chapter, that I had to leave this story somewhere in the middle to grab a box of tissues.
4,478 | « Prev Page 1 .. 252 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 272 .. Last Next »