Reviews for Recnac Transfaerso
shinta4 chapter 28 . 10/30/2003
yo!I HAVE just finish reading your story and it was great!for once i have no complaints!GREAT JOB!

ps:can you not put harry in a too embarassing a chapter?i pity him already!
Ferrelyn Zellaby chapter 28 . 10/29/2003
I love you.

I am IN love with you.

Usually I put in 'ship or ending requests to authors but you - you can do no wrong.

*sends love*
Siri Kat chapter 28 . 10/29/2003
Poor Harry. Stupid Cho. Cute Ginny. Clueless Ron ::sighs:: PLEASE WRITE MORE SON! Yes, I just happen to be incredibly impatient. Aww! Fred and George rock!
Thundering Lights chapter 25 . 10/29/2003
see? I TOLD you i'd review it. didn't believe me,eh? well this was pointless, i don't remember what happened in the chapter..

Alright, snape laughed? are you trying to scare the crap out of me? Honestly, I think I would react like Harry. I would just stop everything I was going.

Oh and they were plotting the thing that happened in chapter er.. 27? wohoo.

yay. keep writing. sorry this is short again. I'm listening to music and I'm writing my history lesson plan...bah.
Wynjara chapter 28 . 10/29/2003
Wow. Just wow. I hate cliches, but- I laughed, I cried (boy have I cried). This is phenomenal.
bast4 chapter 28 . 10/28/2003
oh, you have a really great story here. i read the whole thing today, and am loving it! some parts, like harry and ron talking in the hospital wing when the cancer secret came out, had me in tears. i love all this close friendship stuff that you've made in this story. you really explain and detail it all, making it feel real. it's kinda sad, though. you go and become really close to a friend only when you're going to or almost lost them, and you know that what you've had all this time will be gone soon, so you have to go give all the love and support in the short time you have left. *sniff. wipe away tear* poor harry. poor ron and hermione and sirius and remus and neville and kota and even poor snape. they've all become/are becoming closer to harry, and they're gonna lose him. that's just so wrong! *bursts into tears*

ok, i think i'm done now *sniffle. rub eyes. sniff* wow, there's just so much i can say about this story! the dueling that harry can do is so kool, especially this last part w/ harry freezing the curse. the whole wandless magic is fun too. there's so much in this fic of yours that i'm simply loving! hell, i'm just gonna put this in my favorite stories list to reread and enjoy again and again.

so will voldie fall for the trick/trap/whatever? will harry be able to pull it off? will, by some miracle, harry survive after the transfer thing? i mean, he's becoming so close to everyone, it will tear them apart to lose him! what will you do next! please please please please please please PLEASE write more soon!
Saphadeke chapter 28 . 10/28/2003
Yay! The Halloweeness! Me and my friends are totally stuck for ideas for costumes, so, uh, could we nick yours? House elves sound like fun *grins* sad? Meh?

Back to the story, it took me ages to read, but I'm really glad I did, you took a sort of cliche idea and still managed to make it so original. I like! By the way, I love your Harry, and your Cho- always hated the bitch, and it has nothing to do with the fact that I've always imagined Harry to be rather..mm..at all. *Ahem* so anyway, great story, and hope to hear more from you soon :)
PussyKat chapter 28 . 10/28/2003
About to reread this all for a third time. Can't get enough of your story, Celeb!

Blessed Be,

PK
Calen chapter 28 . 10/28/2003
Man that Cho is a right dumbass silly bint. Harry should get Fred and George to perfom a longer lasting prank. Some thing to put her in her place.
Moonlight4 chapter 28 . 10/28/2003
Hi,

Oh by Merlin Your Story is soo Good!

My heart breaks still if I the chapters reads.

I wines thereby! ; -))

I love it if Harry to suffer must, but he will die? I do not hope!

Control room strained on your next chapter.
Darth Kottaram chapter 28 . 10/27/2003
Wow, this is one of the best stories on . I usually don't get affected by Abused!Harry sztories, bbut this one really touched me. I hope you update soon.
Myr Halcyon chapter 28 . 10/27/2003
WAHH! You updated! Thankyouthankyouthankyou.

The points war? Fantastic. Hilarious. I loved it, it was brilliant. Snape needs to get beaten down every once in a while, and that was done with style and gusto. Bravo.

And Harry saving Crabbe Jr. was amazing. Will the certain blonde haired Slytherin experience a sudden change of heart, or will this encourage him to go postal on Harry's tuchas?

In the Halloween spirit, I've decided to go as "Sick and Tired". For this costume I will walk around with a thermometer in my mouth and a bike tyre tied to my back. Sick, and tired. Ba-bing.

Update soon, and I'll leave an actual review instead of this incoherent crap...arrgh.

-MH
alternativelyspliced chapter 28 . 10/27/2003
Wow, this story is amazing. I've neglected my life most of the day to read it. Hmm... homework? right... that still exists doesn't it? Well, I really don't have anything helpful to say right now, so I'll let you stop reading this. Update soon!
Miss Shadow Prowl chapter 28 . 10/27/2003
What is up with Cho? Is she loosing her mind? And what kind of a name is 'Cho' anyways? I would never name any child 'Cho' unless they were a nice child and sweet...
Christina E Lupin chapter 28 . 10/27/2003
*laughs*

James: Uh oh.

Peter: Double uh oh.

Oh Merlin, hehehe, I definitely agree that Severus is indeed softened.

Sirius: You said his name! And it's Snivellus.

No it's not, and stop calling him that, Uncle Padfoot. Anyway, I love this chapter. It was so funny.

Peter: And it is a really cool title to be called Moony's daugthter, I agree.

Yeah yeah... I love my father too *hugs her father tightly*

James and Sirius: Aw... love...

Remus: *hugs her back* Oh shut up you two.

Sirius: Fatherly love, nothing better than that.

Have fun writing the next chapter. I liked that lesson, especially when Harry was blindfolded and had to sense where everyone else was. Keep up the great work, my friend.

Sincerely,