Reviews for Recnac Transfaerso
jo0609 chapter 2 . 10/6/2003
some people left? thats wierd! id never quit that school! on a lighter note lupins the teach again!

LOL! :)
jo0609 chapter 1 . 10/6/2003
poor harry getting beat up. :( but new neighbors who are nice? :0 sounds good!

LOL! :)
PussyKat chapter 1 . 10/6/2003
Congratulations saz :)

Blessed Be,

PK
Arwen chapter 18 . 10/6/2003
Figure out some loophole to make him live, please! I CAN'T TAKE THIS!
saz chapter 25 . 10/5/2003
hello again my son was born on wednesday the first of october at 630 pm weighing 9lbs and 4oz. his name is chirstopher james and he is really really cute.

liked this chapter keep it coming and remember those twists
PussyKat chapter 1 . 10/5/2003
More! More! Please more!

Blessed Be,

PK
shadowarwen chapter 25 . 10/4/2003
Okay, I just found this story, and I think it's great. But i don't want Harry to die! Because that sucks! Anyways, I hope to all that is good that you can come up with some elaborate plan to keep him alive, but if not, I'll read it anyways, because it's a really good story. It made me cry, like literally balling my eyes out, I have never done that! Not balled my eyes out, at least. Well, can't wait for the next chapter. Oh, and feel free to read my stories too! I'd love to get your feedback!
Oldie.Dra chapter 25 . 10/3/2003
Brilliant! Bloody brilliant. I love this fic! get the next chappy out asap, please!r u absolutely sure ur gonna kill off harry? please tell me ya come up with some other spell to save him!oh well, even if u don't[please do!], this is still gonna be amazing. How many more chapters are there gonna be?
RileyRiddle chapter 25 . 10/2/2003
Hey. I love your fic, I really do. I like how you don't write off cancer like it is something he can simply be saved from. I am suffering from leukemia myself. And I enjoy reading things, real or non, that discuss it, in a way it helps me to see other feelings about it. weather they came from someone who has had cancer or not, I would just like to applaude you for a good job. thanks.

~RiLeS~
BratPrincess-187 chapter 25 . 10/2/2003
You don't have to lock your doors and windows...yet. I totally loved this chapter, the thing with Ron and him was so intense, but I loved it, you know me and my love for the drama and agnst! The converstation with Snape was clever and funny. But your really not going to kill Harry are you? Update soon.

ps- Your my new best friend! I can't believe you like Moulin Rouge too. Isn't his voice just the best, its so sexy..I love him. Oh and my favorite scene in the movie is the Tango dance, he looked so hot! And the end where he comes and they go on stage together and he throws the money at her, whats your favorite scene? The soundtrack is hot, I love all the songs on it.

Pss- Do you like slash? 'Cause if you do there this fic called "Echos of the Past: Moulin Rouge" it's about draco and Harry. It's cute but she hasn't updated in awhile.

Okay this review is long enough. Can't wait for your next update.

Much Love

BratPrincess
Terence chapter 25 . 10/2/2003
Yes I did! and I got in trouble for it also! Because I yelled it out during silent reading. Anywho, this chapter made me cry, first I cried because you dedicated it to me, then I cried about Ron, then I cried when you explained the spell ( which is pure genius!)then I cried because I stubbed my toe, and lastly I cried because I was laughing so hard for no appartent reason. My fanfic worked, I think? *scratches head* well, it didnt show up on the main page, so I really dont know. Oh dear, My cousins from England are here, they are trully lovely people. There son is so cute, he has a little baby british accsent!

But it was such a releif to come home, sit down, browse through new news, and then! HA! A new chapter! I LOVED IT! IT WAS BRILLIANT. YOUR LIKE JK ROWLING, EVERY SINGLE CHAPTER IS SIMPLY FABULOUS! ah, I really love this story. I'm just printing out right now, which will cost me a life. I got into a row with my mom about ink, and I said I'd use my college money if I could still print it. But then, thats another story.

I hope you feel pretty,

I'm not sure that was supposed to happen,

HOPE YOUR WELL!

TERENCE the TERRIFYING turtle~*~*~
EriEka127 chapter 25 . 10/2/2003
love it! so the cancer will be transfered into voldemort along with his life enrgy, killing both harry and voldemort? is that right? okay, just wondering. update soon!
angel74 chapter 25 . 10/2/2003
I can't get enough of this fic. I read this chapter 3 times I loved it so much. I am glad that Harry opened up to ron about the abuse. You wrote it perfectly! I can't wait for more.
broken teacups chapter 25 . 10/2/2003
This chapter was funny... don't worry, you're not confusing me too much. If you were, I'd have to go over and read the whole thing again to understand it. :P
Rhyllen chapter 25 . 10/2/2003
I really like how you explained things in the story, I didn't have a hard time understanding it at all. I also like the idea of the new spell. Keep up the good work.
4,401 | « Prev Page 1 .. 252 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 272 .. Last Next »