Reviews for Recnac Transfaerso
Maximum Poofy chapter 16 . 8/19/2003
Oh, I was so happy when I saw this updated and I love Harry torture just as much as the next person ( . . did that make sense?) and that made this chapter all the better. I hope Harry'll be okay though! Oh a Snape scene! mwuahaha! Gotta love that man, however greasy he is! I laughed when Poor Draco got practically thrown back in, in the movie. cause I'm mean like that. Anyhoo, update soon! you said the next chapter is your favorite so it MUST be good! * hops in anticipation*
guardllama chapter 16 . 8/19/2003
YAY a new chapter
broken teacups chapter 16 . 8/19/2003
OOh! Is that the cancer working up or sumthing? Update!
Jay-Jay chapter 16 . 8/19/2003
How could you leave it at that! Not Cool! I just got to know what happens next. Update fast.

YOU ROCK!
leaps chapter 16 . 8/18/2003
if the next chapter is yoyr favorite why isnt it up yet
Lauren chapter 16 . 8/18/2003
another amazing chapter as usual!
Seaver99 chapter 16 . 8/18/2003
One thing I noticed. With all of the check up Madam Pomprey does on Harry, how come she hasn't found out about Harry's illness. Granted that she may no know what cancer is but she should at least be able to detect his change in health. You need a quick explanation on this point.
Leigh chapter 16 . 8/18/2003
Very good chapter. I can't wait for the next one so hurry up and update, please.
Trapper's Girl chapter 16 . 8/18/2003
Oh no! Oh no! Oh no! What a cliffie! *gets on knees* PLEEASE post the next chapter soon! *gives puppy-dog eyes* This fic is so well written! You are doing such a fantastic job! You better keep up the good work! OH NO! WAIT! After Harry's last episode, he will of course be taken to the Hospital Wing, and I'm sure Sirius will be notified (!)... OMG, I cant wait for his reaction! Post soon!
Firemask chapter 16 . 8/18/2003
I know I haven't reviewed in awhile, but I just got all caught up on the chapters. Just a couple of things- First, I want you to know I love all the dueling that you have here. It really is excellent. Second, I think Ron and Hermione's reactions and continuing worry over Harry is very well done and totally in character. Especially about how they keep looking for a cure for Harry. You can't keep the trio down. Third, Snape's character is progressing beautifully. I can easily see a potions master with another side to him such as this. He is really shaping up to be a genuine, larger than life, character. I can almost see him step from the pages. Fourth, I love the way you have developed Eloise's character. We never got to lern much about her in the books. Here she is becoming wonderfully real and animated. I almost feel like I know her. Well I think that's all for now. Update again soon...I have a horrible love/hate relationship with cliff hangers.
Eowyn of Ithilien chapter 16 . 8/18/2003
Aw, I'm your favorite reviewer? I feel so honored!

*Cut to scene of me in a crown, holding trophy that says,"Celebony Reviewer."

Me: I'd like to thank...*sob of gratitude and pride*...my cat and my scotch tape collection...you were always there for me, babies! *sob*

My cat: Meow.

Scotch Tape:...

Me: They all said I was crazy...but I proved them wrong!*audience cheers*

(Music starts playing)

Me: No! Stop the music! I-(some random guy hits me in the head with a sledgehammer.)

Random Techie Guy: Sorry about that folks...This award is really for Nicole Kidman...

(I am dragged off to a mental home, where I am frequently visited by men in white coats and aliens who want me to bear their devil spawns. Soon, I am forgotten and the world is safe from me...but for how long?)

Fin

To the story:

No! A cliffhanger! I love cliffhangers. This one will keep me busy for days, trying to think of my own ending(which won't be as good as yours...it'll probably be the kind of crap that I just wrote at the beginning of the review.) Aw, Harry's sticking up for Snapey-poo...how sweet. I love that...

Here's what I found funny:

1. Harry's comment about Snape's hair advice...That was supposed to be funny, so I guess I'm on the right track to sanity now.

Have you ever read those fics where Snape is a gay hairdresser? Hahaha...I love those fics...

2. Hermione's reaction to Harry saying that Snape is a nice guy.

Harry’s…er…right, we need to stop all…that

I know the feeling...sometimes I can't think of what I'm trying to say.

Me: Mom, where's that...shiny...thing...you scoop food...with...?

My mom: A spoon?

Me: Yeah, that's it!

3. They made Eloise's frame sparkly! HahaHAHAHAHA. *Gets vacant look* Just like Beauxbaton.

And the disease worsens! I can't wait for more!
ckat44 chapter 16 . 8/18/2003
omg, u had me in tears at the end of this and i have to wait for a stinking cliffie! u are so evil :P This story is getting better and better and I REALLY hope u update soon!
Dadaiiro chapter 16 . 8/18/2003
Wow! so I really 'predicted' what was going to happen. cool! _

but not really fun for poor 'ol Harry, is it. Is Snape ever going to get there? Poor Hermione. she was having a really hard time with her friend. Harry couldnt even recognice her! I'm sure she was all freaked out. is Madam Pofrey going to find out about his ... illness, while she checks on him? what will she say about it? will she be upset that she was the one who gave away the information that 'caused' this? will she be angry at Harry por praticly lying to her about having a report for muggle studies? he doesnt even take muggle studies! does he?

hm... so you really are planing to tell the Stensons?

Anyways, this was a great chapter! you realy have a way to write things so that the readeer can 'feel' whats going on.

please continue soon! I'll be really eagerd to read your next chapter!

and yes _ I do really enjoy reaidng it.
SiriuslyObsessed chapter 16 . 8/18/2003
good chapter! oh god poor harry...he's delirious (sp?). and poor hermione, if that happened to my friend i would start crying too!

well you just love torturing everyone, huh? ;) j/k

hmm...i wonder what snape will say when he finds out about harry? he will find out next chapter, won't he? i really hope so!

please update more soon!
blackenedsoul chapter 16 . 8/18/2003
aww...thank you. Great chapter, but a cruel cliffie. I wrote a sequel for When Everything Was Perfect, but I dumped it... o_0

I moved on to Starseed, which is my favorite.

Please update!