Reviews for Recnac Transfaerso
shadowarwen chapter 28 . 10/27/2003
Oh, I just love this story. But I'm gonna kick Cho's ass if she doesn't leave Harry alone. Sorry, but she's annoying me, and I don't like her character anyways. So go you! I assume you don't like her either. I just really hope Harry doesn't die. This is a great fic, please continue soon! Shadowarwen
Terence chapter 28 . 10/27/2003
Tally Ho! How are you, after a most obsurd week I guess not. I do love this chapter! Scandalious cho! I love that! It's so... FEISTY! really simply marvelous! I'm glad your improving the story, not that it needs improving, and I'm really glad were able to keep in touch! I also would like to ask a question, you are going to have Hermione and Ron find out about The Dursleys abuse, right? You must! Think Think, oh great one you simply have to! And if you dont the llamas will rapage your house! Not really, Glad you updated,

Terence~*~*~

P.S. How about all these fires eh?
ratgirl chapter 28 . 10/27/2003
the sceen with the first year slytherin was realy great, that wasw SO mean of thoughs third years blah. i miss the drama...but that is ok it is still a great story
EriEka127 chapter 28 . 10/27/2003
love it! can you try to update more often though? anyway, update as soon as you possibly can! i cant wait for the next chapter!
tati1 chapter 28 . 10/27/2003
Ohmigod you updated! I could kiss you! *huggles Celebony* Thank you Thank you Thank you! This is one of the most well-written stories I have ever read - It has absolutely EVERYTHING I want to read, and more! Thank you!

Happy Halloween, and keep writing!

(ps - ...)
Maximum Poofy chapter 28 . 10/27/2003
I live for angst! I loved this chapter, totally awesome. I want to kill cho and that makes me happy. *cackles* update soon! need lots more!
lilynjamesAAF chapter 28 . 10/27/2003
yay that was a really enjoyable chapter! Good detail on how harry felt when cho put the curse on him... And ur idea for halloween is awesome! I wish i could do that, but my friends would make fun of me so badly... losers. i dont wanna deal with that... anyway, i hope the next chapter is posted soon!
SpecialParanoia chapter 28 . 10/27/2003
Hey, it's absolutely no problem whatsoever. I'm actually a little surprised no one else has offered any help- I mean, who WOULDN'T want to be a part of such a great story? Of course you can e-mail me, that sounds great. I'll try and be as helpful as possibly, and I apologize in advance if it ends up being not very helpful at all. So anywho, yeah, that's what I htought about the whole incident, but just wanted to make sure. And I'm glad you feel the same way about everyone's favorite twins.

Okay, seriously, is anyone gonna' actually kick Cho's ass anytime soon? Cause she seriously needs it. OOh- can I do it? Hehe- yes, I know, I'm evil. But not like her... *shudders at the thought*
SiriusWolf chapter 28 . 10/27/2003
You sound like you might be winding it up to Voldie/Harry, I love the four scene, thanks for putting that in! Snape yelling at Cho, great idea, have Snape find out about her torturing Harry somehow, like with Occlumency training, and have him confront her, and kick her out!~! Evil Cho deserves it! ;)

I'm writing mine now, It's called, 'Three hearts tell of love, oh well, it should be in my summarry, so just look for it under my penname, I have another story up as well, its my challenge fic, so it should be cool. I'd like you to try it after you finish this story. please, might give you some ideas.
Mimmi85 chapter 28 . 10/27/2003
Cho is a d*mn bitch!

why didnt u let Mione do something more to Cho? hmm, like the tickle curse!

or turning her hair blue with pink dots?

anyway, Snape getting soft? LMAO, hehe!

hope u update soon

fantagal
Thundering Lights chapter 28 . 10/27/2003
*walks to her review, sulking* i know my last review was bad and short and..and...*sniffs* *pauses and then breaks out, sobbing* I'm sorry! I'll be a better reviewer! just don't forget me! was this a taste of my own medicine? I'll go back and review for the chapter i missed if i must!

*coughs and composes herself*

Anywho, I loved the chapter. I can't remember if the confundus charm works like that.. but I don't think we've actually seen its effects, so it seems alright at the moment. But I'll be watching..

Boo at Cho. Though, she's starting to scare me. Please tell me Hermione won't just accept Harry's not telling anyone. IT'll be worse next time, won't it? AHH! you can't do this to me!. I need answers, dagnabbit.

Did you do alright on that ..er.. civics (?) test? I just got my grades back and I did alright, I suppose *alright, so i'm VERY happy with them, but i'm downplaying the grades*

...im sorry this was short. but is it long enough to be remembered now? *tries to hide how much not getting a response from you upset me*
stardust chapter 28 . 10/27/2003
another awesome chapter.

i loved the scene when harry helps charles. its a good characterization of harry.

its amazing how much ur bashing cho..but hey im not complaining. ; )

keep the great work!
Romm chapter 28 . 10/27/2003
Hmm, interesting. Does this mean he could possibly block the spell to drain him of his magic if/when Voldemort casts it?
Arctic Wolf2 chapter 28 . 10/27/2003
Please kill Cho, please, please, please.
Cestrel chapter 28 . 10/27/2003
OK, that's it! I'm oficially joining the 'I hate Cho Chang' club. I can't believe she cursed Harry to gain popularity!

I liked the part when Harry helped Charles Crabbe. It showed that not all Slytherins are evil. Don't you just hate the 'all Slytherins are Death Eaters and should rot in Hell' type fan fics? I wonder what Malfoy's reaction is going to be. Now he seems mostly puzzled, but will his opinion of 'Potty' chage? Only you know at this point, but I hope you'll update soon so I can find out too.

/Cestrel