Reviews for Recnac Transfaerso
Xenocide chapter 26 . 10/8/2003
You're really turning Cho into a freaking psycho... I like it. I don't suppose you'll have Harry's concerns validated by Death Eaters swooping down and wiping out her family? Pretty please!
jo0609 chapter 26 . 10/8/2003
haha! cho got what she asked for! in her face!

jouve25 chapter 26 . 10/8/2003
ROTFL! I just read your note at the end of the latest chapter. 'Fun to make him die?' That's very Arthurian of you. ;) Angst or joy, this is a great story. Cho's psychosis knows no bounds. Are we gonna see more revenge on her?
Arctic Wolf2 chapter 26 . 10/8/2003
God, do you have any idea how much i hate Cho? I always have. She is such a *ING BITCH. I JUST WANT TO STRANGLE HER UNTIL HER EYES POP OUT OF THEIR SOCKETS AND HER BRAIN (assuming she has one)OOZES FROM HER EARS...I mean,a-hem(heehee),great chapter. Keep up the good work, and get the next chapter up soon. By the way when are the Weasley's going to find out about Harry's illness?
jo0609 chapter 23 . 10/8/2003
cho is such an annoying person!

heatherjwood chapter 26 . 10/8/2003
Another awsome chapter! :)

Continue quick, kay?

! CONTINUE QUICK !

... you know how it goes from here...
ratgirl chapter 26 . 10/8/2003
gosh, you are making me HATE CHO i mean i never had particular mind about her, except that She and Harry are not ment to be... but not you are makeing her worsse and worse. i see how waiting between chapters can be a good thing and i understand but but i want MORE!(angst and drama) i mean sure the fic will be over sooner but but but...i want more! I also want more Sirius (hay if i can't have him in Cannon) but this is your story so...but realy update SOON
Rhyllen chapter 26 . 10/8/2003
I really liked the scene where the reporters where hounding him. I think you're doing an awesome job, keep up the good work!
tati1 chapter 26 . 10/8/2003
Thank you the update! It is as fantastic as the rest of your story and I cannot wait for the next chapter! Continue please!
Catiechan chapter 26 . 10/8/2003
Jeez, that bitch! I hate Cho Chang, I hated her before, but now I think I hate her more. Great chap, I hope that Voldemort gets her for this. But then Harry would feel responsible for the whole thing and we know he doesn't need that right now...

And about my scene THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

I can't wait to read it!

Please keep with this excellent work!
Peramiell chapter 25 . 10/8/2003
There are some stories that touch my heart, and this story is one of them. Thankyou for writing a beatiful story, and i look forward to reading further chapters!

Luv Peramiell
heatherjwood chapter 25 . 10/8/2003
Oh! Incredable story line, and real great plot! Sriously! I jsut read the ENTIRE thing so far, and you REALLY need to continue soon, okay?

*shakes fist threateningly with one hand, and pokes at the author with the other hand*

Well! Hurry up! I can't wait much longer!
PussyKat chapter 25 . 10/8/2003
Has been NINE DAYS since you updated! I am going insane! PLEASE do more soon!.

Blessed Be,

PK
jo0609 chapter 14 . 10/8/2003
i probably wont be reviewing every chapter because i just want to read the story through fast because i cant stand the wait of thinking of what to write and i just want to read.

n e way thaat was another great chappy! finally harrys life seems good...

jo0609 chapter 13 . 10/8/2003
death eaters at hogwarts and harrys uncle stabbing him? harrys life sucks!

4,473 | « Prev Page 1 .. 255 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 275 .. Last Next »