Reviews for Recnac Transfaerso
Maximum Poofy chapter 22 . 9/15/2003
I'm not angry at you! how could I be! I'm fine and I'm not so angry any more. It was 's fault. They took down my story for no reason. Le sigh. I'm putting it right back up though so no matter! *grins evilly* revenge. *coughs* anyhoo. I loved this chapter! They really acted and seemed like really good friends in Madame Malkins, it even had me smiling! The little girl Sarah was so sweet! So now you have to update soon cause I need more good stuff to read. is running low on good stuff.
two2feet chapter 22 . 9/15/2003
I did like the chapter, thought the anonymous fan's lines didn't quite sit right with me. Perhaps it's simply because I'm not the type to hero-worship celebrities, but the dialogue seemed a bit stilted to me. I did, however like the lines about Sirius visiting all the time, and I hope we get to see a few of those visits.
Eowyn of Ithilien chapter 21 . 9/14/2003
I'm sorry for the late review! Fanfiction wouldn't let me read it in time...I had to got on a religious retreat this weekend...No tv or computers! Fur Shizzlin'!

First of all...Hahahahahaha! They don't know what line paper is! You magical parchment losers! Haha...and I just got back from a religious retreat...Have you ever noticted in T.V. shows that whenever a party's going on, everyone looks really awkward and not on the beat? I have a friend plays extras and she says that they don't put the party music in until after they're done filming...Hey, speaking of tv, have you seen Queer Eye for the Straight Guy? It is the funniest show ever? It is so cool to see gay ppl make fun of straight ppl's living conditions...haha...those straight slobs...

I liked that Colin Creevey came out of nowhere and snapped a picture of Ginny and Harry playing thumb war...the dud is crazy...he takes pictures of the most random things...I bet he's got a stalker-like collection of pictures of Harry in his room...

Hm...I was really excited by all the alcohol in this chapter...Drunk ppl are funny...I find that I can often get drunk off of air, which is really interesting...

Your story about the garden made me laugh...I can picture a lollipop tree growing in your back yard after dumping candy in there (although candy is the last thing anyone would dump.) Yes, I would be deeply frightened if Snape did those things...I would seriously wonder when hell froze over...Harry...Pimp? Scary...Can I ask you something? Don't you think that Pokemon was a Japanese plot to expose American children to prostitution rings and that Pikachu was secretly the pimp? He's always surrounded by pokemon, and every once in a while he'll slap one...it's unwholesome, I tell you...

Eowyn of Ithilien
Hell o Kitty chapter 20 . 9/13/2003
I forgot something. I love the part where you make Hagrid lift up the people to clear a path! It's like a comic relief in a way! (Sorry, I like that part a lot. MAybe I'm just crazy? 0_o
girl 0 chapter 21 . 9/13/2003
GOOD! VERY GOOD! I tried to review awhile ago, but my parents turned the internet off! URGH! x_X. So evil...

LOVE IT! UPDATE SOON!
starklya chapter 21 . 9/12/2003
YOUR STORY IS SO GOOD! this is the 4th story ive read with harry having a terminal illness, but i love it! ure doing it very well. are u gonna turn this into HP/GW? go ahead, that would make it interesting. they're my favorite couple out of all the possibilities! i like ure version of snape too. u make him tolerable but not over the top, u make im understandable. i thank u for that. some ppl go too far with the "nice snape" stuff. u got just the right amount.

thank u for distracting me from my hw!
SiriuslyObsessed chapter 21 . 9/12/2003
great chapter!

It's awesome that Dakota is coming to hogwarts! i usually don't like original characters too much but i absolutely love the Stensons! i loved reading Kota's letter too...it was really funny!

I liked the quidditch party! and the cup ritual! that was great!

i'm so glad that harry is enjoying his last few months. like how he doesn't really have any major problems but enough problems to keep the story interesting!

i can't wait to read the ball scenes...i think it should be interesting.

i guess in this story ginny never really got over her crush on harry, huh? she seems so nice in your story. i like how her and harry made up the stinkbomb situation...lol...that was pretty funny.

her and harry seem like they're getting to be real good friends! it's good, keep going!

please keep up the good work!

and please post more soon!
Luinlothana chapter 21 . 9/12/2003
I’m really sorry I haven’t written a review for the last chapter. I just have so much work I don’t notice when the days pass. For the previous chapter: I loved the scene with Harry saving Malfloy and Malfloy not knowing how to apologize. It was great. For this chapter: I loved the way Kota asked George for a dance. And it was great idea about taking her to Diagon Alley. I can imagine her looking into all the shops and asking for everything. And the scenes like “I can’t believe, you just walked in here with Harry Potter! Are you friends from school? What? Muggle? How come that…” and so on. I really love your story and I’m sorry for not being able to review on time. Congratulations for both chapters!
Molly Morrison chapter 21 . 9/11/2003
Hey! I just read the entire 21 chapters this afternoon. Here I had promised that I wasn't going to start reading any new HP fics, since I am already reading too many (what's that, you say? I'm not certain, but I think that when I'm not doing my reading for school that's a bad sign..), but obviously I didn't hold to that promise. But I am very happy I didn't! This is a great fic, and you are doing an incredible job with difficult topics. I must admit that there were several chapters that I was crying during... Good thing no one could see me staring at my laptop with tears streaming down my face! Anyway, you have to continue! I don't want Harry to die but I want to see what's going to happen... maybe he can get more powerful and then transfer his cancer to Voldemort and kill him! ;-) Anyhow, I guess I'll see, but I'll keep reading even if it has a sad ending, because you are doing such a good job! :-)
lilynjamesAAF chapter 21 . 9/11/2003
Heyy!I love this chapter. I was never actually a fan of Hermione and Ron, but since this story is just so GREAT, i can't really complain now can i?Nope i can't. I LOVE the story. I LOVE the plot. *Hopes Harry lives*, anyway its really cool of you too write to all of your reviewers. It's cool to know that you appreciate us all as we do you. Really, and i hope this review was just as ENTHUSIASTIC as before cuz if not, the next one will be written by an insane person...me!
Dadaiiro chapter 21 . 9/11/2003
liked it? I loved it!

I dont think the Quidditch party ritual was dorky U it gave some style to it. Its kind of fun doing it. I'v experienced things like that and let me tell you I find it even exciting _

Oh! and about tha ball! George's partner! Konta! thats great! I can barely wait to see her in Diagon Alley, looking for a good dress robe. and when she gets to Hogwarts! this is totaly great!

but let me tell you, Dumbledore deffenetly has the power to freak you sometimes. how did he know that was George and not Fred when he aproached him at breackfast, even when their own mother can't tell them apart? well, supose he is just Dumbledore, isnt he.

I'm really curious about Kota's reaction, though. when she gets the letter. oh, and by the wy, what did George write? will you tell us in next chapter? or will it remain an eternal secret?

Hedwig was hillarious! when she just was currnetly eyeing Harry's toast! hahaha!

So, as I can see, Ginny still has that old crush, right? but at least she got over it a bit. she talks. Talking about crushes, Im glad Ron finaly asked Hermione out. even if it wasnt a confession, maybe we can still wait a little bit more?

Ginny's little story about the stink bomb. _ I couldnt stop laughing about them (Dean and Seamus) when they entered the common room minutes after, sniffing and all. HAHAHAHA! and Harry denying anything! -

This chapter was great! I just love the way you write (and I dont care repeating it I do enjoy reading your fic!)

so, I hope you update soon! I'm dying to know what will happen next.

ganbate ne!
Trapper's Girl chapter 21 . 9/11/2003
Bob Seiger, huh? LOL! "C'est la vie, say the old folks.. Goes to show you never can tell..Bought a souped up chippy, was a cherry red '53. Drove it down to New Orleans t' celebrate their anniverary. It was there that Pierre was wedded to the lovely Madamoiselle... C'est la vie, say the old folks, goes to show you never can tell."

YAY! LOL! Thats like my favorite song..Though, I like Bon Jovi a lot too. AND that new Santana featuring Alex Band (from The Calling) song..I forget what its called.

Anywho.. great chapter! Made me feed all happy inside.. :-D I just have this feeling that the story isnt going to be in this light of mood for too much longer! :0(

Keep postin! And I'll keep reviewing.. deal? lol!
phoenix220 unsigned couldn't be arsed chapter 21 . 9/11/2003
,aw, that's what friend's are for.

A whole chapter about george and Ron getting a date?

I suppose they had to get some body but it slowed the story down considerably.

Sorry i didn't review the last chapter, hell i'm pissed as i review this one, a few to many bottles of wine tonight i think.

Need more action or at least something happening, me thinks, me might think something different tomorrow who knows?

Need bed now, review you soon i hope

:-)

P
Terence chapter 21 . 9/11/2003
That so was not dorky! It was classic and funny, I loved this chapter it was so, school giddy fun! I wanted to be in the story,

"My name Terence and I know what I got!" *giggles*

God I love this story, Dont worry about it being like a week, schools a B**ch. Oh I had to get reading glasses, thanks to all my leisurley time on the computer READING YOUR STORY. I blame you for my source of fun, and merryment. Sirius sends his kisses and hugs, keep writing, and dont sweat the small stuff! LOVE YOUR STORY EVEN MORE!

tootles! Terence.
infiniteternity chapter 21 . 9/11/2003
yeah the song was kind of corny but added a cute addition. Well continue and I'm so happy for kota and george. You got 4th in a surf competition? Wow that is good cause I got tenth mind you where I am not many big waves come along! Well keep up the great work!
4,303 | « Prev Page 1 .. 255 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 275 .. Last Next »