Reviews for Recnac Transfaerso
awsomsuocsem chapter 39 . 12/19/2014
I loved how you wrote all the characters especially Ron. I kind of wanted to see it go Harry/Dakota but can understand why you didn't. So many great moments! Brilliantly written loved it!
Samsonkeezo chapter 32 . 12/17/2014
The Whole chapter is in BOLD!

It makes it a little bit hard to read. Sorry if that sounded a bit rude. I love this story but the constant bold/italics through some chapters can ruin the atmosphere.
Samsonkeezo chapter 12 . 12/16/2014
Halfway through the chapter everything goes into italics...
sharkmm chapter 39 . 12/14/2014
Love, Love, Loved this fic. You are an amazing author. Just wow.
Gourneyz chapter 39 . 12/14/2014
I would just like to say thank you for the absolutely wonderful story. Its been the first thing in a while to make me feel the way I do now, and its actually caused me to look at my own life a little bit differently. So again, thank you.
Kalona Mathews chapter 19 . 12/13/2014
I believe that the books never say what position James was in but I believe in film 1 Hermione tells harry quiditch is in his blood and Ron moans at harry for not telling him his father was a seeker.
Anthezar chapter 39 . 12/11/2014
It's amazing that it's been ten years since this finished. And yet, it still touches the hearts of readers, including mine. Thank you so much for writing this lovely story. I think it's a mark of an excellent writer when their writing continues through time and something we should all strive for as writers. Once again, thank you so much and I hope you continue writing!

Anthy
jessica.buehrer.52 chapter 35 . 12/10/2014
Excellent story so far. I've read it all in one evening! You totally had me crying during the whole of this chapter.
Delaney chapter 39 . 12/6/2014
I have a story to tell.
When you first published this story in 2004, my older brother read it, loved it, and printed it out and put it in a box so he could read it whenever he wanted. He never left a single review, because he was deathly afraid of offending you by accident. He was only ten years old at the time.
Then in 2006, he brought the story in its shoebox in his friends car. They were going to a convention to meet J.K Rowling, who was in New York at the time. We live in Washington D.C.
Then, around six at night, he was reading your story when he heard metal tearing, glass breaking, and his friends drawn out scream. And even worse, the feeling that his soul were being torn from his body.
He was hit by a drunk driver. His friend was dead, his friends mom was dead, and my brother was in a coma.
I was only six, but I tried my best to read your story out loud to him when I visited.
He never left the hospital alive.
I discovered fan fiction in 2010, and have been looking for your story ever since. Your story that he originally printed out was buried with him, but no one but me ever knew.
So, thank you for making my brothers life more enjoyable, I think he would appreciate it.
Daemeon Salvatoro chapter 39 . 12/5/2014
I just found this fanfiction yesterday, and even though you posted this back in 2004, I have to say it is one of my favorite now.

HeidiFox chapter 39 . 12/4/2014
You have made me sob almost uncontrollably. I went through a quarter of my tissue box. Bravo my dear, that was the most heart wrenching and warming thing I've read in a long while.
heirofwisdom chapter 39 . 12/2/2014
Two words: Utterly brilliant.
DragonWriter357 chapter 39 . 11/20/2014
OMG. Great story. I didn't stop reading and trust me, it's hard. To get schoolwork done that way! . I think you got the reactions good.
TheWonderfulWorldOfInsanity chapter 39 . 11/8/2014
I absolutly NEED a sequal!You HAVE to make one!You HAVE to!
Mysticalxx chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
I know I'm reviewing on the first chapter, but I've read the whole story.
This is honestly one of the most AMAZING, EMOTIONAL, IN-DEPTH, BEAUTIFUL, ATTENTION-GRASPING story I've ever read. Few writers on Fan fiction have such talent.
4,252 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »