Reviews for Recnac Transfaerso
Sleepyhawk502 chapter 39 . 11/20/2020
What a roller coasters of a story. I can't remember crying so much while reading a story. Loved the whole thing. Thanks for sharing!
Grace chapter 39 . 11/19/2020
Hi
I know i am reading this ages after you wrote it (for the 10000 time) but i just wanted to say of all Harry Potter stories there are on this website yours is 1000% the best
ruth hammond chapter 15 . 11/19/2020
I am putting this in now because I do not want to forget. I know your poll is done, but I want to express my opinion now. I vote for a no, do not tell the Stensons because it will leave them with great guilt and completely change their relationship with Harry and that will take away people who do not have the hero look and reaction to Harry.
ruth hammond chapter 10 . 11/19/2020
I was reading a story of Teddylonglong's recently when I decided to read her list of favorite authors and your name turned up...checked it out and since I like to start at the first of the stories, I hit the bottom and got this story... I am a retired teacher and like to read new writers and see the development...Boy did I FIND A GOODIE! tHIS STORY IS LIKE NOTHING I have ever read before! It is 4:24 AM and my fingers are having trouble spelling on the keyboard...sorry! hehe I have to get some sleep so this will have to end here for now...see you tomorrow next chapter. Glad to see there are many more chapters and stories left...BIG SMILE...
CatTheCrazyShipperGirl chapter 39 . 11/18/2020
Dudeeeeee
I just finished binge reading this and I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT. I wasn’t so sure at first but in the middle I was so addicted I even miss my homework just to read this. The angst, sadness, plot, story, dialogue, character is just utter perfection!
When people was grieving over Harry’s death I was actually crying aswell! Oml I just can’t praise you enough on how good this is! Ahhhh!
This fic is amazing and is now my favorite HP fanfiction *chef kiss*
anonwriter64 chapter 39 . 11/17/2020
This was a wonderful story! Thanks so much for writing it! The emotions were beautifully written and you really brought a great depth to Snape and Malfoy as well as the golden trio. The only recommendation I would have would be to flesh out Sirius more (it seemed like he never had any neutral emotions? Either crazy angry or crazy sad or crazy happy) and that Ginny’s name isn’t Virginia, it’s Ginevra. Thanks for giving me the opportunity to appreciate your work!
lonely-little-ghost chapter 39 . 11/12/2020
Hi! I started reading this story today and I have just finished it. It is 2 pm and I have a chemistry test tomorrow I am not prepared for, but I don't care. I am so happy I spent the time reading your story. Life is not great for me right now, but I noticed today how often I was smiling, while reading your story. I haven't smiled in days to be honest as I was tired. I love your writing and I am sure you have already achieved a lot in your life - as I review this many years later after you wrote it)) Sorry for not leaving reviews after every chapter, you definitely deserved it, I just didn't have time. I hope you are happy, as you deserve it.
Take care,
Varya
Percabeth2k1 chapter 39 . 10/23/2020
Well that was as good as vanilla ice cream on a hot summer day, if not better. U damned writer made me cry tears of sorrow then of joy the very next chapter. Good ending, good plot, good story, everything's really good.
dipti reb chapter 37 . 10/15/2020
i’m literally crying sm and i can’t handle it
AIZA SAAD chapter 39 . 9/29/2020
this story is amazing and for me harry's character growth seems realistic
ccharleyy chapter 39 . 9/18/2020
I read this for the first time back in what must of been 2010, and for some reason I find myself coming back to the recnac arc almost every year. What a pleasure it was to read it again, even if I knew what was coming this fic always makes me so emotional. Thank you so much for leaving this out in the internet for us- this brought me a burst of nostalgia and happiness more than I know I needed it. So sad to hear about the loss of the Yahoo group- something I was an avid member of- and the content that came with it, but so glad your profile remains. You and your writing genuinely made such a difference to high school me and I will forever cherish that, so thank you 3
Sohaila 2005 chapter 35 . 9/6/2020
Siruis reminded me so much of Amous Diggory when he saw Cedric's corpse
FandomFreals chapter 39 . 9/4/2020
Can you please stop making my heart break in every one of your stories? I'm joking, I absolutely love the emotions. Ugh, this has been amazing and it's so accurate. You are such an amazing writer!
Guest chapter 9 . 8/27/2020
Wow, what a way to show you fancy someone, stab them in the arm with lead lol
DoctorMerlinReid chapter 39 . 8/24/2020
I cannot even describe how much homework I haven't done to be able to finish this fic, haha. It was so good! A friend of mine recommended it to me and I'm so, so, so glad about that. I honestly can't believe I haven't found this masterpiece before! You hit on everything I could have possibly wished for and you wrote so beautifully. I loved it! Thank you so much for taking the time to write this!
4,779 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »