Reviews for Recnac Transfaerso
TweakyGhostLover chapter 6 . 5/12
NO NONONO BACK THE HELL OUT THE HOUSE AND OUT OUR LIVES YOU WALRUS
It is AMAZING. The best fanfiction I have ever read.
IIEarlGreyII chapter 39 . 4/22
This story made me cry. I feel like this is one of the few stories that really describes what Harry would be like after living with the Durselys, rather than just making him seem normal. This is also the best Harry/Ron/Hermione relationship I have seen in a long time. There were a lot of other little sub plots going on so I never got bored or anything and I ended up staying up late to read it in one go. My two negatives are that I agree with other reviewers who say the early chapters were a bit off and didn't make as much sense, which really sucks due to the main plot starting then. Secondly I never felt like Professor Snape was really Professor Snape. He just never talked the same way and his personality was slightly off. But overall it was an amazing story and I definitely recommend it.
THE WRITER 080 chapter 7 . 4/15
What is Vernons Goal? He hates Harry and clearly doesn't want him to live with him..

Or is this just so Harry can be miserable fkr what ever reason.
NightWing2900 chapter 16 . 4/9
Brilliant story I love the detail and I'm planning on reading another one of your stories because it's so good well after I finish this one
Binexx chapter 39 . 4/5
This story ist just perfect! I love your writing style and choice of actions. A million thanks for writing it! )
UniquelyMe12 chapter 39 . 3/31
I know you'll never read this. I just have to say this is amazing. It's very well written and explained. the characters are all perfect. I love how you made the trio.
little-semanggi chapter 39 . 3/27
Uwaa now l understand why so many people got your story under their favourite!
its start a bit shaky but now l couldn't say anything except AWESOME to summarize this story! xD
l look forward on seeing the sequel!
Thanks for the wonderful treats :)

~lil Semanggi
Emmerdale chapter 39 . 3/20
I have to say that this is one of the best bloody Harry Potter fanfics I have ever read!
Natasha chapter 35 . 3/16
This chapter... I'm physically crying right now...
Well THAT was an emotional roller-coaster, but in the best way. I laughed, I cried, I wanted to punch things. Hone stay one of my favorite fanfics. Thank you so much for sharing your talent! Eeep, and there's a sequel too :D
Lilyluna43 chapter 36 . 3/12
Looking back, I like the fact that Mr Weasley plays such an important role in this chapter, in discovering the abuse and trying to understand Harry, since he is the one who sends Harry at Ron's rescue in Flawed Perfection. Personnaly, I never blamed him for this, but the fact that he is such an important piliar in this chapter (and later when he talks to Harry about the Dursleys), it makes it very interesting.
Lilyluna43 chapter 35 . 3/12
It's the first time I notice this, but Remus isn't actually very involved in this story. I mean, he was there, he was ine of the teachers in the room. And he isn't really mentionned. I think he should have been one of the first ones to react. He may not be Harry's godfather, but he had taken the role of mentor in 3rd year and now in 5th year. And I think that after all the time they spent together, they would be pretty close. After all, they do live together in Flawed Perfection, even if Remus is more the uncle-figure... But I only noticed this after the 100th time reading the fic, so I guess it's not very obvious
Lilyluna43 chapter 20 . 3/12
Always loved this chapter
PotterSwanEverdeen chapter 4 . 3/5
Cheveuxhair (in French) so... they have a pop quiz on the hair potion
4,510 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »