Reviews for Recnac Transfaerso
Annkatrin chapter 39 . 8/12/2021
It‘s about 1‘000 yesrs after you posted this but I wanted to say this anyway, I‘ve read this story multiple times now and it‘s made me weep every single time. I also love how you portrayed Harry and Ginny‘s friendship in this story! I don‘g find good H/G fics often so this was really cute. I‘m now off to read the sequel
Seud chapter 8 . 7/15/2021
Oh boy? Oh please? What the hell are these people saying? Dudley of all people is saying things like that? It’s not even just Dudley who seems to have gone stupid either, Harry has as well.

He’s afraid for his life, begging for his aunt to save him, and then the next moment he’s having stupid and sarcastic comments floating through his mind while he’s being brutally beaten. It’s like you don’t even read what you’re writing.
Spidersauce chapter 8 . 6/28/2021
. . . Yeah this story isn't worth reading. Harry is a wizard with a weapon and the legal ability to use it to defend himself. 100/100 times he will do so. And you have him not for no given reason. Because you forgot he's a wizard I guess?
Or are you changing his backstory massively from canon? After all, Harry stands up to Vernon all the time in canon, so can't use the excuse that the trauma is too much . . .

At any rate, I hope you continue to enjoy writing. Enough other people seem to still enjoy reading this after all. even if I can't.
Spidersauce chapter 7 . 6/28/2021
What the fuck? No, let me rephrase that. What the literal fuck? You JUST went over the fact that Harry can use magic during this break. And then you have Harry let Vernon do all that shit? False. Wrong. Incorrect. HARRY IS A FUCKING WIZARD. He did NOT get locked in the cupboard. He did NOT nearly starve for a week. This entire chapter has just turned to such shit.
Were you trying to say Harry's too traumatized by Vernon to fight back? Because that slightly works for him getting drug out of the Stenson's house, it does NOT work for once he's in the cupboard.
The rest of the writing was going so well that it makes me think someone else who didn't even know what Harry Potter was wrote that scene.
If Harry still won't use his wand in the next scene I don't know what to say.
Spidersauce chapter 5 . 6/28/2021
Harry doesn't freeze up to Voldemort, to a basilisk, to dementors, to a dragon, to Voldy and his closest dozen or so death eater friends . . . He's not going to freeze up at Vernon being at a train station . . . This is just fantastically out of character.
Spidersauce chapter 4 . 6/28/2021
I mean. Harry's literally committing suicide, or at least plans to. Why the fuck would he care if it was legal to tell them? That makes no sense.
Hannahgg chapter 1 . 6/26/2021
Ok. Hi. I have read this fanfiction so many times and I absolutely love it. It is one of my all time favourites along with some other amazing stories. Well Done!
Raven chapter 29 . 6/19/2021
I loved the Harry fan club part ,the professor snape part with the facial expressions,and the standing up for people.
Guest chapter 26 . 6/19/2021
This so good
Guest chapter 11 . 6/17/2021
I really am enjoying this fanfic
Guest chapter 31 . 6/10/2021
Redhead demon? Nice Nickname - m'sure harry will love it! Ginny though...

-firewolf
FireWolf chapter 28 . 6/10/2021
Cho is a hysterical freak that will do anything for publicity - good or bad - I think you did a greeat job portraying her!
Guest chapter 13 . 6/9/2021
WOAH, that was intense!

-firewolf
harrymortgirl2020 chapter 9 . 6/8/2021
I have lead buried in my palm, from when I dropped a pencil (eraser end down) on the counter and I rushed to catch it, but it was already bouncing back up. I can see the lead, but yeah, it doesn't hurt anymore. I'm really enjoying your story btw.
Kate chapter 39 . 5/5/2021
This was really an awesome story. Thank you so much for bringing this to life. You're awesome! Starting on the sequel right away, can't wait!
4,816 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »