Reviews for Recnac Transfaerso
AvidFFReader chapter 37 . 7/19
Oh my god, it took me until the end of chapter 37 to realize that Recnac is Cancer backwards... I am officially an idiot :/
Comrade'sRoza chapter 39 . 7/16
Maddy Love Castiel chapter 39 . 7/10
I'm speechless. This story was absolutely incredible. Siriously, I started reading it way back when I was still in high school (4 years ago), and I was just starting to get into Harry Potter Fanfiction. For some very odd and a quite frankly VERY stupid reason, I never finished it. I'm already angry at myself for that colossal mistake. This is by far one of the best Fanfictions I have ever read. Not only is the story perfectly portrayed and very well written, but the characters were perfect as well. I enjoyed seeing all the character transformations throughout the story. They were all very believable, don't let anyone tell you different. I especially liked how you changed that dour potions masters opinions of his "least favorite student!" Being a huge Severus Snape myself, I adore stories that put him in a good light. That show him to be the hero he was all along.

Definitely didn't make it through without bawling my eyes out at least once a chapter haha. Though it was worth the few 100 tissues I went through while reading! ;-) By the end I was on the edge of my seat in anticipation. I knew that there was no way Harry was going to stay dead! Okay I'm lying, I was 99.9% sure you weren't going to leave him like that. ;-) I was definitely overjoyed at the happy ending. Always love those! More tears, happy this time.

Brilliantly written story from start to finish! Truly one of the best I've ever read. I thank you for sharing your brilliant writer skills with us readers! Loved it! :-)

satanicF chapter 19 . 7/6
Recnac - basically cancer spelt backwards. Real original.
MintLeafeon chapter 39 . 6/24
Oooooooh gods, this story made me cry and cry and just cry. I was so sad when Harry died from the battle that I was just upright bawling for ten straight minutes. I couldn't even read on to notice that there were more chapters and whatnot. Gi-od this one made me all sorts of sad and happy as can be to read the happy ending.
Absolutely amazing. Read it almost three times now. U had my emotions all over the place thanks for a great time spender
cbac1990 chapter 17 . 5/20
Ron in this chapter was so well written! I truly cried (and still am, really lmao).
ADAM.PRINCE.OF.ETERNIA chapter 39 . 5/15
This is a pretty solid story 10/10 g8 m8 100% this stuff right there 5 stars noice gg
Uhhh well, I'm not really sure what to think about this story so far to be honest. I really want to like it, the summary is pretty misleading. So far I'm about 15 chapters in and Harry's cancer is more a passing thought than the core premise of the story. You seem more fixated on the abuse, which is both often really over done and a bit cringe-worthy (like, Vernon having a gun and Harry being STABBED was just too much, how much abuse does Harry have to suffer?). I know you said Harry was afraid of Vernon, but Jesus Christ kid, stand up for yourself.

The Stenson's are becoming a really strange addition to the story. Why are they at Hogwarts now? They are becoming really Mary-Sueish.

No comment on Snape.

Your writing style is also pretty clumsy, like it just doesn't flow well and there's some pretty glaring mistakes throughout. There's so many things that could have been easily fixed if you had just read through your chapters at least once, but I'm getting the feeling you didn't do that. Lazy, lazy, lazy. That's the impression I get from this whole story.

I don't know if there's a point in reviewing seeing as this was written well over ten years ago, but I'm just a little dumbfounded by this story to be honest. The summary offered so much more than there really is here. It lacks a surprising amount of substance.

Good idea for a story, kind of poor execution.
The Seventh Sinner chapter 1 . 5/12
You just wrote every single thing that an ill person feels.
I thank you.
LiteratureGirl12 chapter 35 . 5/10
This is my third time reading the story and this chapter gets me Every. Single. Time. I need to go off to cry for a few minutes now.
Yvonne Park chapter 39 . 5/1
Great story! I really enjoyed reading it. And oh my gosh. The feels! Such feels! I was crying through like the whole end of it. You did a great job with everything. :)

Bianca Di Angelo 0 chapter 39 . 5/1
You are my hero.
rosannasmith64 chapter 14 . 5/1
really love coming back to read this. I read this fan fiction when I was a teenager (around 12 or so years ago) came back to re-read this fiction and it's still awesome.
4,417 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »