Reviews for Recnac Transfaerso
firemask chapter 8 . 7/16/2003
Oh, Harry is in so much trouble! Do you know what Ron and Hermione are going to do when they find out what's really wrong? They are going to kill him! I mean, not really or anything, but I expect they are going to feel incredibly helpless and upset...What is Harry thinking...of course, probably the same thing other people in his situation think... How does the saying go? Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me? Harry has to tell someone that can help him, I mean if he goes back he is practically offering himself up as a punching bag and nobody deserves that! Well, now that I got that out of my system...I thought this chapter was excellent as are all you previous ones, and that the Dursleys are just gonna have ta die...

Update soon!
Eowyn of Ithilien chapter 8 . 7/16/2003
I love this sort of crap...call me a sadist. Excellent chapter...when is Hermione going to find out? She's supposed to be so clever...just one question...why doesn't Harry use magic to stop Dursley. It's not against the rules or anything during Christmas Break...anywho...update soon!

Eowyn of Ithilien
Eowyn of Ithilien chapter 7 . 7/15/2003
Ok...Let me just say that I LOVE this story!

I swear to Bill Clinton! I could never really picture Dursley actually beating Harry, but it makes for an interesting conflict. I do love how you depict the Stensons, and what really made me connect with them was the letter from Dakota to Harry. There has been a whole lot of cancer in my family, and almost all of the that letter perfectly described how I felt about cancer. Yay for your friend that's in remission! My aunt is remission too! Let's have a party!
Maximum Poofy chapter 7 . 7/15/2003
you've already written the whole story! how about every other day you post? huh? huh! this is too good of a story to wait. I need to read more! update really really soon!
Padfoot chapter 7 . 7/15/2003
Awesome story! I can't wait to see what happens next. Post the next chapter soon please!
Dark Peppermint chapter 7 . 7/15/2003
Wurgh! *whacks that dursley-creature over the head with a frying pan* Hehe... cast iron.

Update soon, k? *sobs* Oh, Harry! Ever the saint!
stabthesky chapter 7 . 7/15/2003
how does he turn up in places just like that? yes it is creepy. when will everbody learn that harry has cancer? update soon!
Melanie chapter 7 . 7/15/2003
wow I really love your story! It is very original. I can't wait to see what happens next!
MisChick005 chapter 7 . 7/14/2003
I really like this story. As a cancer survivor, I enjoy when people look at cancer from all sides, and also do at least a bit of research. I feel that you did a very good job of this. I also happen to like when people make Uncle Vernon into a monster. I look forward to the further chapters. Keep up the good work!
zorra chapter 7 . 7/14/2003
A few days...A FEW DAYS! Are you Mad? You can't wait that long to update, oh God this story is amazing. That's not the best of places to stop for a few days time. Think of all the horrible things I could imagin Vernon doing to Harry! I love this fic, you really cheered me up today thanks so much. I just love your OC's too! So, Harry's not really starting at the beginning of the cancer is he? Its going to hit him all at once huh? Oh I can't wait to read more and the beating from Vernon has been long in coming. *evil grin* Please please please email me when you update. I'll die if I miss it.
jackie chapter 7 . 7/14/2003
OMG! UPDATE! UPDATE!
lynne chapter 7 . 7/14/2003
Very good fan fic keep up the good work.

Dont let your biggest critic be yourself you are doing great.
ckat44 chapter 7 . 7/14/2003
i cant wait for the next chapter!
Kiru the Firey chapter 7 . 7/14/2003
oh

HURRY AND UPDATE PLEZE!
firemask chapter 7 . 7/14/2003
Wow! Those were some amazing chapters! I can't beleive what I was missing while I was getting this dumb computer fixed! It is so incredible I can't wait to read more...You have to update soon or I might just die of curiousity! Keep it up! You're doing marvelously!
4,840 | « Prev Page 1 .. 311 318 319 320 321 322 .. Last Next »