Reviews for Recnac Transfaerso
MPChess chapter 17 . 3/9
Pretty sure witches and wizards would have spells to siphon potions into patients, rather than rely on "crude muggle contraptions" like syringes :P
Other Muggle-isms:
- grading: can be excused slightly for having written this before OotP.
- paper - parchment

Also:
- magic during holidays: not allowed when amongst muggles, no matter the time of year. Books are pretty clear about this - no magic around muggles, doubly so for underage wizards and witches.
- Vernon's rages: bit over the top, really...

Now then, since this -is- a rather interesting read, onwards!
Alagaisia chapter 39 . 3/6
Ginny's full name is Ginevra.
iCanGrammar chapter 16 . 3/1
OKAY NEVER MIND :D
iCanGrammar chapter 4 . 3/1
i noticed u used muggle grades (C,D,F) instead of magical. For future reference- Outstanding, Excellent, Acceptable are pass grades, Poor, Dreadful, and Troll are the fail grades. Good fanfic otherwise!
AfrenchOne chapter 39 . 2/29
I had a very good time reading this fanfiction, thank you so much for writing it ! It's been on my waitlist for quite a time and i am not disapointed a.t. a.l.l. I loved your OC family,;Dakota is awesome, loved her and George Weasley ! Aw ! A lot of scene made me cry... and the spell and visions of life you wrote/invented are amazing ! You know, with a story like that, i much feared that it would be a badly written drama abused Harry but... no, it was very good, the feelings, they way he was thinking after all that... really it was no bad at all and i was not uncomfortable with it because sometimes, you know, it feels like autor use abuse or rape just to broke their caracter so we can pity him and he can be repared by another caracter (that happen a lot in slash) but here, hell no i didn't feel that way, i felt harry's pain and sadness, i felt his need to hide and not tell anyone, so for me it all means that it was very good. Congratulation i guess xP And seriously, harry getting cance? What an idea ! Awesome. It's been so long this your wrote this and i'm amazed by the fact that i can still read it ! Your autor notes were lovely ! Just one thing that was easy, Cho the 'bitchy girl' but i think we felt that you weren't very serious about her so it wasn't terrible or anything, it put a smile on our lips. I see you talking about test and homework and dear god, i wonder how is your life today, i hope and wish everything is going as it should ! I hope that you're fine to this day and really, really thank you for writing this, you made my days ! I'm sorry that it's the only review that i post, i'm quite shy and i was really into the story i just drank the chapter one after another. You deserve a lot more reviews honestly ! Thank you, really, i don't know if you realize, but you guys fanfic autor are the best! Love.
AerynS chapter 39 . 2/20
great story. absolutely loved it!
Wow chapter 39 . 2/7
Thank you so much for writing this! It is a beautiful and incredibly touching story, I just spent like the last 5 hours reading it :)
Sophie chapter 39 . 2/7
Its been so long since this story finished but I've never cried so much at a fanfic in my entire life.
Charaaa chapter 20 . 2/3
I Liked when Malfoy had a Tiny Change of heart there xD
I am so angry at myself this is the 40th time I have cried from this story but it is so good you are an amazing writer
Gryffindor.Girl42779 chapter 11 . 1/18
amazing!
i just read this all in the last two days, and i just... i mean, wow. that was so incredible, i loved every second of it!
Shadow315 chapter 26 . 1/11
Why the HELL aren't the teachers doing anything!? And what the hell? Can reporters just write anything they want? What about slander? What about the fact that Harry's underage? If that was me, I'd get a lawyer!
monacrespa chapter 20 . 1/9
LordVoldemort123 chapter 39 . 1/3
Guy, this story is AMAZING! My God! You are a very good writer, truly. I am from Brazil. I think I already told it. But fu*k it. I loved this story. And poor Harry.
I loved Harry's and Ron's friendship at this story. I hope you understand my English.
Congratulations for this amazing fanfiction!
4,401 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »