Reviews for Recnac Transfaerso

IM NOT READY
EyesandFries chapter 33 . 6/14
IM NOT READY
Lauren Phantom Potter chapter 39 . 6/12
This is the only story I have read where I get the feeling I did when reading the Harry Potter books.
J. Nebula chapter 39 . 6/11
Wonderful story. I laughed out loud at some parts and literally cried at others. You have a way of bringing your characters to life, envoking emotion in your readers that one wouldn't expect. I've read this before a few years ago, and even reading it again, remembering the plot twists, it was still an emotional roller coaster. Great job!
Ariana chapter 39 . 6/7
That was really good! I enjoyed reading it and I was really happy with how it turned out in the end. I really hope to read the sequel when or if you make or if you have made it already. I have read a lot of fanfic on this website this is one of my favorites!
Theodore Fernand chapter 39 . 6/6
Uncle Vernon should've gotten killed
puma007 chapter 1 . 6/5
I've read this story a million times. I first read it chap by chap waiting for you to post the new chapter and now, 12/13 years later i still read it with the same tears and love for this story! You are by far my most favorite author en this is my most favorite story along with the follow ups i just wanted to let you know this. I will keep reading it over and over again!
Anti-Social Psychopath chapter 39 . 6/5
Just realized that RECNAC is cancer spelt backwards, I feel kinda stupid for not seeing that sooner.
Polly Little chapter 8 . 6/4
Why on earth is he covering for the Dursleys of all people?
Polly Little chapter 7 . 6/4
Maybe he'll leave Harry alone now he's dying
Polly Little chapter 6 . 6/4
Why on earth does he care?
Polly Little chapter 5 . 6/4
That was a near miss.
Polly Little chapter 4 . 6/4
If manages to persuade them honestly, I'm Severus Snape.
4,552 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »