Reviews for Recnac Transfaerso
Miss Count Duckula chapter 39 . 10/12/2014
Okay, so I'm not really much of a reviewer, so if I fuck this up, don't take it personally. I'm not very good at getting my meaning across.
This story was so. fucking. good.
I read, I don't like movies. For me, the written word is a lot harder to evoke emotion. I never laugh, or cry. I... how to put this, I don't usually connect to characters in fictional stories. However, with this story, I did. You made the reactions so realistic, so easy to relate to that I could not help but become emotionally involved.
So I really just want to say thank you. For putting this out there, for sticking with it to the end, for letting us all have a feasible happy ending. Please keep writing.
AnExcellentPieceIndeed chapter 39 . 10/6/2014
I don't really know how long ago you have written this but since you have said that you'd not mind reviews even after a thousand years so I am not worried of that. All I'd say is that everything is awesome. I have read all the original books of HP before and many fan fics as well and I believe yours to be top-notch! One among the best really. Believe it or not, I read the complete 39 chapters almost non-stop in just two days! Awesome work!
Guest chapter 34 . 10/4/2014
NONONONONNONONONONONONONONO!
Guest chapter 35 . 9/28/2014
I just read 35. It's official. You've killed me.
Guest chapter 24 . 9/27/2014
I JUST READ CHAPTER 24 "Fawkes looked at him knowingly" IS FAWKES GOING TO HEAL HARRY BECAUSE THAT WOULD BE FREAKING AWESOME!
Guest chapter 17 . 9/27/2014
I'm only on chapter 17 and if Harry dies I will hunt you down and drown you with my tears.
MeinGimli chapter 29 . 9/26/2014
good story. just the title isnt right. That should be "Authors Note" I think nearly 40% of the text is authors note. maybe you should put them together in a separate story "AN to recnac..."
Ctrl-Dalt-Delete chapter 39 . 9/25/2014
I cried, at 1AM, I balled my eyes out crying and woke the whole house. I'm 18 years old and that's what your story did to me. That's fucking amazing, that's all I can say.
KBTEAS chapter 39 . 9/23/2014
SUCH A GOOD STORY! You scared me though... I was shocked, but then I was upset. . . Then I was frustrated and worried ... LOVED how it ended though. When he was gelling weak, was so worried for Harry, and then I was happy that Snape cared for him. I thought for a while that you were going to have Snape trade places with him or something, and I was thinking, NO, I don't want Snape to die either. . . Man, when I had to go to school and then do my homework, all I wanted to do was read the story! l had a hard time putting it down! You're a wonderful writer, and although I rambled a bit in this review, I wanted you to know how much I enjoyed your story and that of all of the stories that I've read recently, this was probably one of the most emotional. I may have startled my sister though, because I came home and suddenly yelled He's DEAD!? rather flustered by Harry's death.. hehe... ANYWAY, can't wait to look at some of your other stories. . . Good luck writing!
xThe Tankx chapter 39 . 9/19/2014
When did Vernon find out Harry wasn't dead?
xThe Tankx chapter 9 . 9/19/2014
could lead stuck under your skin not lead to some sort of blood poisoning or something? sounds dodgy :O
Guest chapter 20 . 9/17/2014
oh my god ITALIACS FIX THEM
Guest chapter 19 . 9/17/2014
more italiacs
Guest chapter 18 . 9/17/2014
why is half of the chapter in italiacs
there was another one in all italiacs too, somewhere after chap. 10
Guest chapter 18 . 9/16/2014
...Did I read "Snape, a gay hairdresser?" while scrolling past the first comment on the chapter before this?
If I didn't... Oops.