Reviews for Recnac Transfaerso
Shadow Geek 123 chapter 23 . 12/10/2016
Umm, this probably won't make a difference but isn't Eloise a Hufflepuff and not a Ravenclaw? Other than that, this chapter is quite lovely. I love Romione and GeorgexDakota is cute too.
Fallwalker chapter 14 . 12/2/2016
I know those story has bèen complete for a long time, but I have to say it, too many author notes. Otherwise, I enjoy the story.
Raven Arianna chapter 39 . 11/28/2016
I've started reading this story about three separate times, but this is the first time I finished because life kept getting in the way, and I consistently found myself closing the tab for various reasons. That being said, this is amazing. The characters all seemed to be acting in a plausible way to the situation as it developed, and personally, it put me through an emotional wringer towards the end which takes a certain amount of skill for a story to make me feel like crying. I'm really glad you found a way to let Harry live. Sometimes the world needs to be reminded that miracles can happen.

Thank you for creating and sharing this story.
cztelnik chapter 39 . 11/26/2016
A very different take on the Harry is a big hearted Gryfindor fic.
AmericaTheHetalian chapter 39 . 11/26/2016
This was SUCH AN AMAZING STORY! It sent me on a rollercoaster of feels and I'm still dizzy from the ride. I laughed, I cried, I screamed in frustration and most of all, I SHIPPED IT! I was kinda surfing Fix's when I read about this one, and I'm so glad I stopped by. I kinda wish the actual series ended this way (mostly cuz Fred didn't die and neither did Lupin or Sirius cuz SIRIUS IS BAE) and the fact Harry got to go live with Sirius. This will probably remain my favorite fanfic of the Harry Potter fandom, like Twist and Shout will always be my fave of the Supernatural fandom. Thank you for this wonderfully beautiful fic ;~;
Lexi Carr chapter 17 . 11/22/2016
This is probably one of the best books yet saddest books I have ever read in my entire life. Thank you for writing this.
Bri Kimball chapter 39 . 11/21/2016
OH MY GAWD I LOVED THIS!
Lucretia chapter 39 . 11/17/2016
I always try to find new fics to read. And by God I'm glad I found yours. I thought it would end a lot like, "At the end of all things. " (snarry fic) but I'm so relieved it didn't. I couldn't be happier that this didn't end in tragedy, but ended in such perfection. Thank you, thank you so much for putting your time into this roller-coaster of an adventure.
rachelsinia chapter 39 . 11/15/2016
This is my new favorite. And I've read a lot of these. Thank you so much for taking me on such a wonderful adventure. I started bawling in calculus as I was reading the fight with voldemort. I feel like you *nailed* Snape. He had such depth. it was his scenes that made me cry the most. Ha! You should have seen it! Here I was bawling and I happen to catch the professor's question. I answer all red-eyed and raspy, "Möbius strip." The WHOLE class turned to look at me. Haha. Thanks again for sharing this with us. I took notes and everything for my own story.
Sophia W chapter 15 . 11/15/2016
Thanks so much for pointing out that not all Slytherins are evil! I've always felt that J.K. Rowling never really acknowledged that in the books. I love your story btw. I like that it has an original plot, when most fanfiction is just the same plot slightly rewritten. It's a great work!
Guest chapter 39 . 11/12/2016
The feels! What an amazing story!
Talia chapter 39 . 11/12/2016
I LOVE THIS SERIES SO FRICKING MUCH! I have read this and both the sequels at least 4 times each. I cry near the end every time, and I lol at everything funny. I love this so so so so so much!
Guest chapter 26 . 11/7/2016
This is like my 7th time reading this story and its soooo good! :') one of the best fanfictions there is
Guest chapter 15 . 11/6/2016
I absolutely love this story!
Persephone Riddle-Lokisan chapter 39 . 11/3/2016
I'm not crying. I am Persephone Riddle-Lokisan, I am the daughter of Dark Lord Voldemort and Loki, the God of Magic, I am a Slytherin, I will not cry like a pathetic Hufflepuff...Forget it. *starts straight out brawling* Damn you Celebony! Damn you from the Nine Realms and back!
4,478 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »