Reviews for Recnac Transfaerso
Guest chapter 28 . 8/7/2020
Not sure if you read these but I think in your bio you said to notify you if a chapter is italics. So yeah, it is in italics
Anonymous chapter 39 . 8/7/2020
I would just like to say that this is the first story in a very long time that has actually made me cry, you are both brilliant and evil, the story was amazing. I know that you most likely won’t get this, but thank you.
Anon chapter 39 . 7/31/2020
This was a beautiful story, even 16 years later.
Guest chapter 21 . 7/31/2020
This was so cute, I’m practically obsessed with Romione. You are so good at mowing when to put attention on Harry and when to put it on others.
FMA lover912 chapter 39 . 7/18/2020
So I just finished reading this entire fic. I want to say what an amazing job you did capturing the characters in a way that shone such a strong light on their best characteristics. All of the charger were so real and true to the original characters. Thank you for such a fine work of art. Well I'm off to read your sequel.
PythonAnon chapter 38 . 7/6/2020
I suck at reviewing but as I just binged your story you deserve a heartfelt "This was AMAZING" because it was. It was real and hearatstring pulling without being just over the top angsty and it's glorious and fantastic and thank you for writing it. 3

(I tried to post this on the last chapter but I suppose that years ago I actually did finish this story, whereas I only recalled having started it. So I guess I read it twice.)
dracomoonyscorpius chapter 39 . 7/4/2020
This book was absolutely brilliant! It was the perfect combination of happy , sad and on the whole beautiful scenes... I’m so glad I read this!
Sohaila 2005 chapter 39 . 7/3/2020
The end is just perfect! This's certainly one of the BEST stories I've ever read.I loved how Siruis stood between Vernon and Harry and almost cried when he shouted at him saying that he almost killed Harry.I'm just a teenager so don't know what's it like to have a I'm sure that if anyne dared to hurt any of my little cousins (Which I considre just like little siblings) I'll be more than ferious
MerlinsUnderpants chapter 27 . 7/2/2020
I can imagine it now...

Siriusrunning away from Madam Spinkly*

Lily: Have you decided to become a cross dresser Sirius?

*Cue song about Madam Spinkly's sex life*
sarah.clarence.1 chapter 38 . 7/1/2020
ugh. you're literally the worst.
I've been crying on and off for like 2 hours now and my nose is all stuffy.
why you gotta hurt my feels like that?
Guest chapter 39 . 6/29/2020
A very well written story
DivineEuphoria chapter 39 . 6/22/2020
I love this so much! I'm "A big Fan" but I forgot to login! Sorry about that! I love this!
A big fan chapter 39 . 6/22/2020
OH MY GOD! THAT'S THE BEST FAN FICTION OF HARRY POTTER THAT I EVERRRR READ ITS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD I CAN'T EVEN DESCRIBE ITT! I THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH FOR THIS! I love love love love this! So much. I ALWAYS imagined Harry potter dying and that's the FIRST FAN FICTION I read the he DIES in it! I know I sound like Vernon alot! Ha! I absolutely adore this so much! You're a very good writer! Thanks so much!
TheOfficialHolyWater chapter 16 . 6/21/2020
I hate you so much rn
A Middling Writer chapter 28 . 6/11/2020
Can’t he throw off an Imperius from Voldemort? Shouldn’t a Confundus from a student be nothing to that?
4,776 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »