Reviews for Recnac Transfaerso
Guest chapter 39 . 4/11/2021
You had no right to make me cry like that nO RIGHT AT ALL DAMN. I stand here, literally a real life version of Severus, and say that this story made me cry sO HARD. Ive never cried because of books before. This was so well written ohmygod. I will not get over this story holy shit. CONGRA-FUCKING-LATIONS FOR WRITING SUCH A GOOD STORY IM BLOWN AWAY
Guest chapter 1 . 4/1/2021
Hey, can somebody please tell me if this story is a snape-mentor/guardian—harry? II’ll only read it if it is. Thank you.
alondrizdiaz chapter 39 . 3/24/2021
It came to my soul
Blankaccount 73737 chapter 1 . 3/15/2021
How about you read it and find out guest
Guest chapter 1 . 3/15/2021
Mili Strada D chapter 39 . 3/14/2021
yo sinceramente me llore la vida en esta historia y la verdad me encanto su desarrollo, también me encantaron las reacciones y los personajes agregados
Maria chapter 39 . 2/26/2021
I think this is the seventh time I’ve read this fic Thank you for writing this brilliant story!
Cs2719682 chapter 39 . 2/25/2021
This was AMAZING!
MellarkandArt chapter 39 . 2/22/2021
I loveddddd this, so well written and entertaining! Last few chapters had me sobbing lmao
Guest chapter 39 . 2/21/2021
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH FINISHING IT FEELS SO SAD
Guest chapter 1 . 2/19/2021
AniMeOtaKuKiNg chapter 1 . 2/19/2021
What kind of stupid brain Harry had in his mind?Is he want to died that badly?Saving muggle man and sacrifice himself for someone he barely know. If that man was his own godfather, Sirius or someone who taking care of him when he were younger then, i think it would make sense but that Stensons family who barely became their neighbour already captured his attention and with his stupid ideas of self sacrifice, inducing himself as hero complex, he doesn't care of his friend and his godfather feelings when their knew the truth of his ilness...What a fool...
Guest chapter 39 . 2/8/2021
This was an amazing story I will definitely make sure to check out some of your other work
BloodRose82 chapter 39 . 2/6/2021
This book was amazing. One of the best fanfics I’ve ever read actually, and I’ve read hundreds. Even though I’m many years late, thank you so much author for putting all this work in to provide such a wonderful story.
Rafaelsa05 chapter 17 . 1/29/2021
I don’t usually give reviews, but in this case I felt obliged to do it. Ron and Harry’s dialogue in the end was one of the most beautiful and tragic moments in anything I’ve ever read. Never cried so much. Thank you!
4,815 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »