Reviews for Recnac Transfaerso
Hannahgg chapter 1 . 6/26/2021
Ok. Hi. I have read this fanfiction so many times and I absolutely love it. It is one of my all time favourites along with some other amazing stories. Well Done!
Raven chapter 29 . 6/19/2021
I loved the Harry fan club part ,the professor snape part with the facial expressions,and the standing up for people.
Guest chapter 26 . 6/19/2021
This so good
Guest chapter 11 . 6/17/2021
I really am enjoying this fanfic
Guest chapter 31 . 6/10/2021
Redhead demon? Nice Nickname - m'sure harry will love it! Ginny though...

-firewolf
FireWolf chapter 28 . 6/10/2021
Cho is a hysterical freak that will do anything for publicity - good or bad - I think you did a greeat job portraying her!
Guest chapter 13 . 6/9/2021
WOAH, that was intense!

-firewolf
harrymortgirl2020 chapter 9 . 6/8/2021
I have lead buried in my palm, from when I dropped a pencil (eraser end down) on the counter and I rushed to catch it, but it was already bouncing back up. I can see the lead, but yeah, it doesn't hurt anymore. I'm really enjoying your story btw.
Kate chapter 39 . 5/5/2021
This was really an awesome story. Thank you so much for bringing this to life. You're awesome! Starting on the sequel right away, can't wait!
HermioneIncarnate chapter 39 . 4/25/2021
My goodness. You made my heart raw. Well done!
Guest chapter 39 . 4/11/2021
You had no right to make me cry like that nO RIGHT AT ALL DAMN. I stand here, literally a real life version of Severus, and say that this story made me cry sO HARD. Ive never cried because of books before. This was so well written ohmygod. I will not get over this story holy shit. CONGRA-FUCKING-LATIONS FOR WRITING SUCH A GOOD STORY IM BLOWN AWAY
Guest chapter 1 . 4/1/2021
Hey, can somebody please tell me if this story is a snape-mentor/guardian—harry? II’ll only read it if it is. Thank you.
alondrizdiaz chapter 39 . 3/24/2021
It came to my soul
Blankaccount 73737 chapter 1 . 3/15/2021
How about you read it and find out guest
Guest chapter 1 . 3/15/2021