Reviews for Lawful Misconduct
meli chapter 1 . 9/12/2003
i tried to be patient really hard! but it's been a month! i want an update!
luna chapter 1 . 8/26/2003
you know, i feel like such an idiot. i just realized Grace Naga/Garcia! That's so brilliant!
luna chapter 2 . 8/25/2003
this is one of the few slayers AU that i like! so far, everyone is in character, and you've translated the openning from the show really well into your story! i look forward to more.
deep sea dolphin chapter 2 . 8/12/2003
Aww...sorry to hear about your computer and all - don't worry, I'll still be reading your fics!
deep sea dolphin chapter 1 . 7/4/2003
"You should thank your fashion consultant; she made a good choice for you. Fits your personality perfectly!"

A seriously Lin-like witty comment! o

This was written very nicely - it's just like the anime version (girl in trouble, stupid boy enters scene)! Only that, of course, you make it all modernized and kawaii!

I'll be waiting for the next chappie!
Pogo chapter 1 . 6/28/2003
I actually enjoyed reading this, and I try to stay away from all AU stories, but I can actually see this one working out. Heck, you can redo the whole Slayers storyline, with a few changes to keep it interesting. I really can't wait for you to continue, hope to see the next chapter out soon.

PS. There's only one little thing that drove me insane, please use correct form of 'woman' and 'women' accordingly. Otherwise great.
Ukchana chapter 1 . 6/26/2003
Well, I think it's great! Believe me, you'll probably hear that a lot. However, I'm gonna try to elaborate on it.

Your writing style is good, and your spelling and grammar are almost perfect. It's hard to find anyone in Slayers fandom who spells and has good grammar, so you're definitly in the minority. _ You're also definitly in character, an absolute must, and it's really funny so far!

As to continuing, please do so, but might I suggest not following the same plot as the anime? I can see that you've sort of done that in the first chapter, but since everyone already knows the plot, your story won't be as interesting as it could be because everyone will know what will happen next. I think it would be really interesting to see a plot revolving more around crimes and intrigue that they could solve. Also, I hope to see Zelgadis, Amelia, Filia and Xellos as well. Trad couples for me, of course, but whatever you prefer I can take . . . unless it's yaoi, because I can't imagine any of the guys being gay so it would be OOC. o

Please write more if only for yourself! It's a great way to express creativity. _

yours,