Reviews for A Complete 180
Cookie chapter 20 . 5/17
Even though you aren't writing anymore (as far as I know) I'd want you to know that this story's awesome - that you're awesome, and I would be so so sooooo happy if you'd start writing again (even if it wouldn't be on this fic.)

And just a question (that I'm actually not expecting an answer to), is Roxas Soras's father? You kinda said that you had plans for him... And well... Idk XD He could also be a half-brother or something...

I hope that whatever you do, wherever you are; you're happy cause we love you! And I'm getting kind off... Silly? Ye I'm silly xD
Hi! Is this fic still in commission? It's so so so good and it would break my heart if it never gets finished /3
AndykaGaming chapter 1 . 12/16/2015
3 this story soooo much!
_
(o.O) Kawai Octopus
/ /\ \
kenkad chapter 20 . 10/22/2015
Ahhh, the horror of fics being abandoned and never finished :/ you have some really good things going in this fic-sora is not too much of a baby, actually not really at all (thank you!), but still innocent and naive the same. Good characterization on both riku and soras interactions ! :) I loved the inclusion of the final fantasy characters although leon and rikus relationship is kind of meh in my opinion, wasn't my cup of tea when reading this fic. I loved Kairi, Tidus, and Selphie too! Awesome seeing them as actual characters in this fic and not just dumb plot devices. However theres somethings I think are problematic, like it just seems like you tried to shove too many things into this fic. First it was all about rikus aunt then it was just dropped like that. Then suddenly the entire antagonist is sephiroth and it kind of made you go huh? It gets you confused on exactly what rikus motivations were to coming to the island. I understand it was because of Sora, but you might want to develop that more if you ever continue. I loved Axel and the role he played in this fic, however when Sora and Riku were off, it seemed rushed and jumbled because the fic was focusing largely around the final fantasy characters and not on Sora and Riku around then so just to jump from confusion to sadness to winning rikus heart over with Axel, it was very unfocused and partially i think what contributed to that was your long absences between chapters. Nonetheless axel and soras interactions made me smile and im still curious to what you plans for Roxas are :) But i am curious on how this fic is supposed to end in 5 chapters when you have the sephiroth/cloud conflict unresolved, the leon/riku conflict unresolved, axel/riku conflict unresolved, the boys bullying soriku conflict unresolved, tidus/sephiroth unresolved, tidus/sora conflict unresolved, riku/ansem conflict unresolved, sephiroths deal with riku unresolved, you see you added so much to this fic that i think it lost focus throughout. I kept reading because the sora riku scenes were downright beautiful AND HOT :) but again it lost focus and it was hard for some time to know exactly where they stand within their relationship. I think if you ever decide to return to this fic, give it a beta and take your time with narration and organize it a little more. But overall awesome fic and very addicting to read!
Guest chapter 20 . 8/17/2015
I think I've reread this like three times hah. Waiting for an update still, even after all these years :)
Shittlesworth chapter 5 . 7/29/2015
*Sigh* I shouldn't have gotten upset about this. But if Riku is in love with Sora, why would he let Leon do that? I just.. eehhhhhh. But their relationship is fake, so I guess I'm just too sensitive.
astarinlife chapter 20 . 3/22/2015
I know it's been like 4 years since the last update to this but I really hope you finish it someday! It's really good and I would love to know how everything turns out. Sora just got to Atropos and I want to see more of the island boy in the big city!
NarupokeeAurorafan chapter 1 . 2/10/2015
Please update soon :) ! Come back :D !
shugo tensai chapter 20 . 2/3/2015
Love this please continue.
sparklesandskullz chapter 3 . 12/25/2014
I frikken love Seiya xD
Update please chapter 20 . 12/17/2014
Did you die?
Imnotinsane chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
Wow... Has it really been four years since an update? It always seems like the best things are never completed... It really makes my heart hurt when really good fanfics are left to gather dust DX

I hope there's an update soon...
foresthexes chapter 20 . 8/6/2014
Crying because it's been 4 years.
Rainshi chapter 20 . 8/4/2014
after reading allthis I remember why I liked this story. sad it isn't contiuned anymore. kind of hoping for some kinky riku sora moments.
Guest chapter 20 . 8/2/2014