Reviews for A Complete 180
astarinlife chapter 20 . 3/22
I know it's been like 4 years since the last update to this but I really hope you finish it someday! It's really good and I would love to know how everything turns out. Sora just got to Atropos and I want to see more of the island boy in the big city!
NarupokeeAurorafan chapter 1 . 2/10
Please update soon :) ! Come back :D !
shugo tensai chapter 20 . 2/3
Love this please continue.
sparklesandskullz chapter 3 . 12/25/2014
I frikken love Seiya xD
Update please chapter 20 . 12/17/2014
Did you die?
Imnotinsane chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
Wow... Has it really been four years since an update? It always seems like the best things are never completed... It really makes my heart hurt when really good fanfics are left to gather dust DX

I hope there's an update soon...
foresthexes chapter 20 . 8/6/2014
Crying because it's been 4 years.
Rainshi chapter 20 . 8/4/2014
after reading allthis I remember why I liked this story. sad it isn't contiuned anymore. kind of hoping for some kinky riku sora moments.
Guest chapter 20 . 8/2/2014
Updateeeee
Random chapter 20 . 8/2/2014
Nooooooooooooooooooo it's been roughly four years, c'mon now!
Anon chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
I miss this story...I wish it would be updated soon...
vampeater chapter 20 . 7/23/2014
wow, great story! I've been reading it all week. Whenever I had free time, I'd be reading this! Like seriously my head hurts for looking at the screen for too long. And its your fault for making your story to addicting! Well now I am all caught up and you simply have to update! XD pwease :3 lol
Imnotinsane chapter 20 . 5/29/2014
OMG! I absolutely love this story! The dislocated shoulder interested me so much I ended up pestering my dad (who's a doctor) on what would actually happen. I ended up freaking him out asking "what would happen if a skinny boy dislocated his shoulde and left it like that for a day?" Wanna know what he said? He said that if you left something like tht alone for a day he'd lose the arm! Damn blood circulation! Anyways, great fic! I hope it gets updated soon! It kinda makes me all nastolgic reading this because I can really relate to this. I have my own riku, a tidus and a Selphie, and I feel bad cause I'm graduating and moving on to a different school. Reading about sora having to leave to Atropos (sorry if its spelled wrong) made me all sad inside. Your writing's really good at stirring up good memories! :,)
Errrr chapter 15 . 5/7/2014
I never realised it until the second read-through, but...
Seiya raped Sora's father. And I'm not sure that I'm cool with the fact that it's not treated as anything even remotely like rape. I mean, come on; intoxicated people don't really have the legal right of consent, especially if they're so drunk that they can't remember what happened later. You don't sleep with them if you're sober. That's... So not cool. So rape-y. Bad, bad, bad.
Sillage chapter 13 . 4/24/2014
Y'know, I really don't like the way poor Sora is treated in this fic. I mean, sure, his intentions were less than pure when he went to see Riku for the first time in 11 years, but after that...well, Riku is kind of being an enormous asshole to him, and so is pretty much everyone else! Sure, Riku is very pretty, and he's a model, and he's apparently been in love with Sora since forever, but that doesn't excuse his putting Sora through the wringer at every turn.

I mean, Seiya's reaction when Sora tells her about Riku's pretend-boyfriend idea was really shocking to me. If my son came to me, almost in tears, and told me all about how his childhood sweetheart is actually a boy and is emotionally manipulating him into doing something that could completely destroy said son's already shaky reputation in a very close-minded community, all for money, my first reaction certainly wouldn't be to scold my kid! It's perfectly understandable for Sora to be reluctant to accept Riku's offer, especially since he's already so confused as to why he still finds Riku attractive even though he's quite clearly male - guilt-tripping him for not immediately bowing to sexy-model-Riku's every whim is just despicable on Seiya's part!

As for Riku himself...well, he's obviously watched one too many chick flicks, for one. Coercing your long-time crush into being your pretend boyfriend is not a good way to seduce him: not only is it manipulative, which is not conducive to a healthy relationship if this plan does miraculously succeed, but it's also simply very likely to blow up in Riku's face, which it did. And it wasn't Sora's fault that the "breakup" after Rena's visit happened, either! Riku shows up on the islands for the sole purpose of gaining Sora's heart, sets up some incredibly harebrained and convoluted plan to do so, and then gets all emo and whiny when it doesn't work out the way he hoped it would.

I mean, hell! Because of him, Sora was forced to - within the span of a single week - come to terms with the fact that his childhood sweetheart was actually a male, and that he himself might not have been as straight as he'd thought for the first eighteen years of his life; he was forced to shoulder the scorn of almost his entire hometown while Riku walked away with his rep mostly intact because he's pretty and a model; and he was forced to endure the efforts of pretty much everyone around him to push him into Riku's arms, regardless of his own feelings on the matter - even his mom is on Riku's side rather than her son's!

And then! And then! After taking Sora's first kiss and many others, giving Sora his first handjob, STILL screwing around with Leon on the side to relieve his sexual frustration despite being in an almost-relationship with the alleged love of his life, sullying Sora forever in the eyes of his island's population, and turning all of Sora's loved ones against him - the instant he gets an inkling that Sora might be hesitant as to the state of their fake-but-almost-real relationship, he pushes Sora away to wallow in his little corner of self-indulgent angst. And because Riku has pretty eyes and pretty hair and is a model, the rest of the main cast expect SORA to be the one to make it right, because god forbid perfect Riku actually WORK to earn Sora's love instead of flashing his chest muscles at him and tricking him into giving up many of his firsts!

Basically, the Riku in this fic really, really pisses me off. His only redeeming qualities are the fact that he seems to have genuine feelings for Sora - whether or not those are actually love is debatable - and that he is pretty and a model (yes, the repetition is deliberate). Riku is, frankly, pulling an Edward Cullen, and that is pretty much the ultimate form of douchebaggery. As a staunch fan of Sora, I am very incensed on his behalf, because really, if some jerk, no matter how good-looking and famous, tried any of that shit with me, I'd slap a restraining order on him so fast his over-inflated head would spin.

To be honest, I actually did like this story up until the scene with Rena. The manipulation and squickness was still there, but there was enough fluff to balance it out...but Riku's cowardly reaction to the loss of the pretend-relationship excuse he could hide behind, disgusted me so much that I just can't keep reading this.
2,875 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »