Reviews for A Complete 180
sweetytaylor16 chapter 20 . 1/9
I read this whole thing in two days and I loved it. I wish you were still writing it, seems like it could on for a while. I really did enjoy it. good job.
TheYoungKnight chapter 20 . 10/24/2017
please please please PLEASE! do more of this fanfiction it is the best fanfiction THE BEST! I have ever seen I am begging you *is on hands and knees* to please finish this series I am dying to know what is gonna happen now that Ansem has met Sora and I am so ecited to think about how the relationship between Riku and Sora will progress.
TheYoungKnight chapter 20 . 8/18/2017
please please please! finish this story it is the best story I have ever seen it gives me joy for days after reading each chapter pleas finish the story I have seen many great story's that will never be finished but I am begging you to finish this one.
SuperSaraMoon chapter 20 . 7/17/2017
"Let me know you still exist!We still exist! We're here waiting for your update you goof! Go go go go go! Update update update!
SuperSaraMoon chapter 19 . 7/16/2017
Off to the city we go! Update! We love you!
SuperSaraMoon chapter 17 . 7/16/2017
Soooooooooo goooooooooddddddd
SuperSaraMoon chapter 16 . 7/9/2017
In your author notes you say there are only 6 parts left after this chapter. Does that mean than there are only 2 unpublished chapters left?! You can SO do it! It's just 2 measly little chapters rrriiigghhttt? :P great chapters btw, on to the next!
SuperSaraMoon chapter 15 . 7/8/2017
Great chapter, the ending was perfect 3 update update update!
SuperSaraMoon chapter 14 . 7/8/2017
Bbaahhhh it's so good, reading all the chapters back to back its amazing to see how much you grew as an author over the years. Your dialogue and character interactions were spot on and OMG I love Axel (who wouldn't?!). And this is the first time I'm seeing that you may have actually posted a prestory?! I'll definitely be headed there after this, and hounding you for updates there as well! 3
SuperSaraMoon chapter 13 . 7/8/2017
You explicitly promise side stories and prestories! I want my side stories and prestories, non nom nom! 3
SuperSaraMoon chapter 8 . 7/6/2017
Correction, this is my favorite chapter on f f . Net . I basically remembered every word of dialogue despite at least 5 years passing since the last time I read it :P Soooooo good
SuperSaraMoon chapter 7 . 7/6/2017
This is still one of my all time favorite chapters on ! 3
SuperSaraMoon chapter 1 . 7/5/2017
It's been a lot time since I've read this fic. I'm pretty sure I was in 8th grade when I first read it. This was easily the best, and personally my favorite, KH fic on . It has an amazing story line, fun dialogue, steamy graphic scenes, and is really well thought out. I reread once or twice sometime in the past 10 years as well. I am now 26I have graduated high school, college, Med school, and am now in my medical residency. A few nights ago, I was working a couple slow ED shifts and thought 'what the hell' and started reading some fanfics (which I haven't done in yearswell I finished a few (incomplete, grumble) fics and wanted to read one I knew was top quality, and I instantly thought of this one. From the reviews I see here, it appears it is still incompletewhich is a damn shame. I know as the years go by, it's very possible your interests have changed, and you probably don't write anymore. Whenever I read fanfics, I always wonder what becomes of the writers. Some have so much talent and creativity (like you) and I hope that they found careers in writing. Whatever you are up to these days, I hope you're happy. If you ever get around to finishing this, know what there are old fans that would love to read it. If you ever get some time, I'd love to get a PM from youto find out what happens to amazing fanfic writers as time passes, and just to see how you're doing. We could also bounce some ideas off each other for an ending, maybe? Anyway, this review is getting long-winded. I just want you to know that you have raw talent, something really specialand I want you to know that you have touching people with your work. Keep writing, you have what it takes.
SexyRinSohma chapter 20 . 2/24/2017
I realise it's highly unlikely you'll ever finish this fic, whether because you've lost inspiration for it or just don't have the time, but I want you to know how much I enjoyed it and how massively your writing improved throughout. I loved your characterisation of Axel and would love to know more about why him and Riku broke up. I'm also curious to know if Tidus ever comes out, and how relationships continue to develop. The alternative world you've created is wonderfully gripping, with a good balance of drama and humour. Well done for getting as far as you did with it. I hope one day it may be completed.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/12/2016
Omg... my only reaction at the end was:Ahahahhahaha

I feel bad for not feeling bad for reacting that way. Haha. Poor Sora. :D