Reviews for The Will of his Swords
Maglad chapter 4 . 3/28/2022
Is this completed or will there be more? It has some silly typos and the phrasing here and there make me think its being written by an smart kid in his early teens, but I'd like to see how the author grows.
Nikkless chapter 3 . 12/28/2021
feels like im reading an mtl
Nikkless chapter 2 . 12/28/2021
needs editing
Bashleyz chapter 4 . 12/14/2021
Good. I wait the next.
Masterx01 chapter 2 . 12/13/2021
"Zeltrech, despite all of his pranking and playful nature, was still an adult... sorta. He knows that by death even he could not do anything on him. It wasn't any enemies he knows. Well, he thinks. All of this and more as thought only to look at his hand. It was small. As in child like small ."

Zelretch doesnt prank people, thats fanon crap.

"It couldn't be the Blue. She wasn't Zeltrech. Hell! The woman despise the Ancestors for a reason or two!"

What would you know about Aoko? Or why would she care about you?

Zelretch isnt a vampire in the Fate timeline nor the 'Ancestor' tittle exist there.

"He tried to scan the armor but nothing happen.

He tried again and the same result..."

His Reality Marble works automatically, even if the way his magic operates changed, his Marble should be doing what it is its nature to do.

"He then curse his E rank luck."

Oh wonderful, its that damn meme again.

EMIYA has E-rank Luck, Shirou isnt EMIYA nor he is a Servant and E-rank luck means 10 times the luck of your average joe.

"The mysteries surround this world was stronger and alive supposed to say. As if the age of Gods hadn't end. Gaia influence seems deeming but Alaya's seems more powerful."

Oh? And how exactly do you know that?

Shirou as far as magic is concerned is a hackjob and will forever remain a hackjob because the only magic he will be able to use in all his life is UBW and he doesnt care one lick about learning knowledge of that kind.
Masterx01 chapter 1 . 12/13/2021
"While Avalon was still with him, he learn from Archers memories that he have his own method of healing. "

Avalon is utterly useless without Artoria to provide mana to it. Futhermore, the artifact would abandon Shirou once he hits his twenties and return to the planet.

That aside, your writing needs to be cleaned as the wording was rough in some places and there are many errors around.
sandmanwake chapter 3 . 12/13/2021
Excaliber Morgan? Why not Excaliber or another holy sword that hadn't been corrupted since him rescuing everyone would give them new hope rather than the aura of despair Rob sensed and thought it was used to fire Fairy Law?
Nitrax631 chapter 3 . 12/13/2021
now the good begins. I already want to see Shirou in the guild. It will be great as the status quo is destroyed with the presence of him.
(the sword that Shirou gave to erza is bakuya because kansho is black with hexagonal signs)
HehLikuHei chapter 3 . 12/13/2021
Oh...? Is that what I think it is? Also, you had my curiosity, now... You have my attention. Also. Great Chapter!
Marco martinez chapter 3 . 12/13/2021
Esta genial.
Bashleyz chapter 3 . 12/12/2021
No Archer plis
Type-Kastro chapter 3 . 12/12/2021
Shirou projections are not affected by Gaia in any way!
IsekaiFanBoi chapter 3 . 12/12/2021
You had my attention... And now you HAVE my attention.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/9/2021
Rather short, but hey, curious to see what Shirou does to escape the Tower.
Sentient Glasses chapter 2 . 12/11/2021
Cool, curious to see the effects of Earthland has on Shirou when it comes to magic.