Reviews for A journey
Sorarighthere chapter 5 . 6/20
Good story and the story fate I have been reading it for like a month and I'm only on chapter 92 on ao3
weirdhead chapter 3 . 2/6
Lacks Punctuations and your story phase is too fast. You need to fix that, otherwise a good story.
Not bad, good grammar and spelling. Look forward to more
chemrunner57 chapter 4 . 12/24/2021
Love your Ron and his confrontation with Seamus... I hope that this gets Ron with Hermione and Harry...
Quick-Demon chapter 3 . 12/15/2021
Its interesting and I always enjoy ron-centric fics. However this one was a bit hard to read. I would suggest a beta reader as there are spelling and grammar mistakes all over the place, making it hard to follow.

Also the pacing of the story is a bit jarring, its almost like you a are ticking off events that should happen rather than let it flow naturally. It just felt a bit jarring to how Ron is treated by his family, to a random ring he was given by Molly, to gaining an instant friend lilly. It feels like you're rushing through rather than telling a story.

I wish there was a bit more dialogue between Arthur and Ron. I dont think Arthur will deliberately go do paperwork on Rons birthday, he seems a bit OOC. Also Molly just seems overly aggressive, she can be but she loves her children, even if she is neglectful with Ron at times. Fred and George are fine and Bill is a good older brrother. Would like to see more between Ron and Bill in the first chapter.

Anyway good luck and I look forward to some more Ron centric fics from you!
diggi123 chapter 2 . 12/9/2021
Hope you won't abandon it.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/8/2021
Can't wait to read more
Rinku Mishra chapter 1 . 12/5/2021
Nice concept
Guest chapter 1 . 12/5/2021
This concept seems interesting, can't wait to read more and see where this goes! :)