Reviews for I do NOT have Anger Issues, I swear!
Jasuuvius chapter 1 . 9/30/2022
Disgusting
SneakyDevil chapter 2 . 8/23/2022
The fourth wall meta makes me want to brain myself
Grey chapter 22 . 8/21/2022
You know, Taylor could do the smart thing and have Vega open a portal right behind her and she could backstep into it. That way she can rest and re-arm (literally!) before stomping the crap out of the remaining E88 capes after taking out a major villain...

Naaahhhh. Taylor is going to Rip and Tear until it's done. Look forward to more.
guestinator chapter 22 . 7/30/2022
Okay, pretty decent story. My only complaint is how no one ever showed up for any of those fights.

It is either Coil or Cauldron and with Coil being now fucked that leaves Cauldron with the timing.

Nice wildbow hand wave. Contessa! Help! I can't write how this could logically happen even for a retard! Get in there and babble about the path that explains shit all please!
guestinator chapter 17 . 7/30/2022
That is much better, thank you lol
guestinator chapter 16 . 7/30/2022
The instant a named character parahuman appears she stops killing. Instantly.

Wow plot that isn't fuxkong convenient or stands out at all!
shugokage chapter 22 . 7/21/2022
Great job on this chapter!
Sanosuke84 chapter 22 . 7/11/2022
Just found this gem and damn if it's not amazing keep it up.

Great stuff really.
ramul chapter 22 . 7/10/2022
Super
Silverwingzz chapter 15 . 7/5/2022
For those who want to know, it doesn’t get back to worm until chapter 15, since the author of the story kept that information to himself for no reason.
Energizing Entry chapter 22 . 6/30/2022
Rup and tear them taylor. This is awesome
holdingoff chapter 4 . 6/28/2022
A Test Side is a Cricket team, I think you mean Test Site as in a location where testing is taking place.
Shin1gam1 chapter 22 . 6/27/2022
Great work
Gizmo Gear chapter 22 . 6/18/2022
Damnit. Another cliffhanger.
Ah well, the story is coming along rather excellently! Taylor's encounter with Bakuda and the depictions of how her powers work is fun to read. I'm curious what all the effects of the hellstuff had on QA as well...
automaton14 chapter 22 . 6/17/2022
thanks for posting! it's fantastic and I can't wait for more!
263 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »