Reviews for I do NOT have Anger Issues, I swear!
Guest chapter 22 . 6/16/2022
Huh.

Well, Valkyrie twins into Bakuda-sludge it is!

Thank you for writing. I'm looking forward to the Tattletale conversation.
ultima-owner chapter 22 . 6/16/2022
they didn't bring enough men.
Greyff chapter 22 . 6/16/2022
Well, this could certainly could have gone better.
Will Taylor end up with a cyborg arm, or will there be a medical treatment available?
They're going to have a major cape battle in and above a bomb tinker's workshop. There's no way this could go wrong very fast. _
Guest chapter 22 . 6/16/2022
Looking forward to the next chapter
frankieu chapter 22 . 6/16/2022
nice chapter thx for writing it fun time's dealing with the bomber
yay for the fool nazi's
dragonnargus chapter 22 . 6/16/2022
uhhhh... I dunno. What's this with stupidly disarming yourself in front of an enemy that's more likely to just shoot you after? I thought she'd just shoot Bakuda's feet off and punch out her mask. That'd have worked based on Tattletale wording, and much safer for her and everyone.

This disarming sounds like artificial tension for the sake of drama.
JanessaVR chapter 22 . 6/15/2022
The smartest thing she could do would be to dart back inside, open a portal to her space station and then go heal up and re-equip. *Then* go hunt these guys down.
Immortal Potatoe chapter 22 . 6/15/2022
Awesome!
Terracotta Tortilla chapter 22 . 6/15/2022
Good chapter. I wasn't aware that Taylor was a weaker version of Doom Slayer before this chapter, but it makes sense. She's nowhere near the level of indestructibility, strength, or speed that he is because she's not him. She's Taylor, and Taylor couldn't beat a Titan without her suit and weapons, unlike him.
DannyPhantom619 chapter 22 . 6/15/2022
Well they're dead. RIP Nazis
Have a Little Feith chapter 22 . 6/15/2022
You have two instances of "googles", instead of Goggles. Just letting you know. That's the second person today that made that slip. Man, "Google" really burrowed itself into our brains, hasn't it? Great chapter. Kaiser is gonna get his ass kicked, whether he likes it or not.
Aaron21hardin chapter 22 . 6/15/2022
All Taylor has to mention is that She is live-streaming and how bad it would look for the E88 to try and murder hit right after she took care of Bakuda, someone who he called a truce to deal with, and he should back down, after all it’s hard to make the argument he is protecting people when he does in the person who took care of the crazy bomber immediately afterwards. Kaiser cares about his image. Now, if Hookwolf was leading the operation that would be another story.
Kragh chapter 22 . 6/15/2022