Reviews for Sonic R
Reduce-the-damage chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
This was awesome :D
Insomniazzz chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
I think I've read this story twenty times in the last ten years. Honestly can't remember where I first came across it. Your characterization, dialogue, pacing, prose. It all works so well (as it always does) but especially in this one.

I realty like how Slasher isn't used as a superhero fail-safe ominous guardian that stops everything, but she's still a force to be reckoned with. Ad of course, Claude is wonderfully written. It is difficult to properly develop a character of his nature, but you handle it beautifully. I was afraid I might find Serena annoying, but she was very three-dimensional and her actions from cowering in fear to throwing sand in Claude's face made her all the more cool.

Outstanding writing. I doubt many can reach your level of talent in this genre.
Taranea chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
hmm, nice work concerning both description and the flow of the story. I was looking for a good adaption of Sonic R and Im glad I found yours. - am just a tad bit annoyed that you never mentioned tails doll, even if only in a cameo. why?

the other thing, that applies to all of your fanfics (although the latter ones are much better in that aspect): slasher is a bad OC. Im not saying that original characters are always unappreciated, or should be left out generally.

but slasher...shes perfect. she is faster (or as fast as) sonic. she is stronger than knuckles. she can fly better than tails and is more clever and wiser than sally. people can be more afraid of her than of Robotnik and Im sure she even wields firearms better than Shadow/ mekion, in your case :)

and you wonder: why do we need our heroes still? Super slasher has made them obsolete. and her flawlessness makes her so uninteresting - all of your other characters (serena, spark, sort of metal sonic and robo knux) are not perfect and that is why theyre likeable - or at least, interesting. one cant even care for sonics struggle with a knive wound because you know that *wonderful* velociraptor will be there to save the day.

she has a Dark and Tragic Past like all Mary sues, yet she is still Kind and has a Heart of Gold - like all Mary sues.

couldnt we see her fail and be helpless or do something stupid or immature/irrational just for once, to give her some more depth and the other characters a bit of spotlight when they save her? It would be such a breath of fresh air...

I still wonder why you felt the need to have her there - she sort of takes away the space of the other characters; knuckles was in this story only barely different from sonic, all individuality lost - and so far, sonic and co had managed to fend off their foes alright without a babysitter.

also, since she is already flawless, there is no way for character development - kind of sad, if you look at it that way.

well, just some questions to think about. I know you never reply to reviews but it would be nice if you read them and took them into consideration. If you dont write for your readers as much as for yourself, you don├čt need to put your writings here - just keep them on your harddrive.

..which would be a shame, since youre quite a good author - if only it wasnt for slasher.
Hyper Sonic 009 chapter 1 . 9/16/2006
This story was amazing! I really loved it! But I don't like the fact that you said Robo Knux is faster than Metal. Still, it was an awesome story.
jadebellamy chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
"Seems like I knew somebody called that"

Don't you hate it when it doesn't click?

A tad slow, didn't enjoy this one as much as others, it got better at the end, and it manged to keep my attention, but I won't lie and say that I never skimmed over parts, for I did occassionally.

ARGGH could the stupid robo's stop drawing! Man they hate each other, but they stick together argh!

Mecha and Robo Knux remind me of Sonic and Knux...only less friednly at least Sonic and Knux's arguments werefunny and childish...Mecha and Robo's...hm

sonic 6th? heh get real lol!

lol! then read onto the 'Sonics a moron' bit it's about 2 am here...do you know how hard it is to kepp yourslef form laughng! lol ' and the last line "For what it did. Put me in last" heh! nice one!

"Do not fear I mena only to cripple you not kill you! " heck kill me instead!

A tenth of a millimeter! Thats like the size of THE smallest grain of sand!

sweet ending really nice.
Genesis Inferno chapter 1 . 6/5/2001
Net rapter number1 in my book i always go on his web site

for new Fan Fic he writes i was into this story like i was

with Sonic CD story Reason1 Ilove Sonic 2 mettlic sonic

and MK Rulez i hope you do a fan fic Story on

Sonic Adventure 2 in the Futere you Rule
Charles RocketBoy chapter 1 . 12/27/2000
Neat! spark is cool and so are the Time Rippers, mercs or not! (For some reason, I like the races even better when listening to Youngstown's version of Pokemon World *_) I like the way you've caused tension during the races when nobody's life was even at threat. But you said Robo Knux is faster than Metallix! I WILL NOT ACCEPT THIS BLASPHEMY!
Kyarorain chapter 1 . 12/24/2000
Very great, rocks like all Netraptor fanfics :-)
Teila Fox chapter 1 . 6/21/2000
Wow..that was awesome!I can read it again and again!;
Jeffrey Reid chapter 1 . 4/19/2000
I don't beleve no one reviewed this awsome fanfic. Metal Sonic Rules!