Reviews for Villaintaker
Funny-Little-Cute White Fox chapter 1 . 2/24
Interesting
SargentEpsilon chapter 3 . 2/9
Okay, this is starting to get confusing. And frankly, I'm wondering how long this can keep going before either Tartarus runs out of female villains or the party manages to solve the mystery hidden in the game.
CorAurum chapter 3 . 2/8
BIG SIS MAGNE, YESSS, loved how things go Y, hope to see some cute fluffy moments but i love laughing, the plot deepens, cool to see it.
Dragon Titan 1 chapter 3 . 2/9
Ok I look up the next girl and that really a girl? also r zookeeper and queen bee part of this?
RedFistCannon chapter 3 . 2/9
I absolutely love your humor and how so many of the jokes land perfectlym

Oh shit, next one's Magne and since this is a crack fic imma assume she gonna still be the same as in canon.
Otherguy14 chapter 2 . 2/4
This is interesting. Was honestly expecting the Helltaker girls to show up, this is better. Izuku's own personal hell in a way. Curious to see what other girls show up cause I'm honestly drawing a blank outside of Nagant.
I love this chapter 2 . 1/5
DUde this is amazing man! I love Helltaker and have recently gotten into MHA so please do make more I love them!
guest chapter 2 . 12/27/2021
I dont remember that many females villains are you going to make them oc or characters from other series or are they coming from kind of obscure mha media
coloradem chapter 2 . 12/24/2021
Toga goes brrrrrrrboom

I didn't see the movie yet, so a had to Google who was chitose, and now I have homework before the next chapter arrive
Epsilon Tarantula chapter 2 . 12/23/2021
So, the chapter that should be focusing on Toga does not, and the chapter focusing on Chitose focuses on Toga. Is this thing going to be a character late or something like that?

Also, this is not doing a great job in getting me to forget R34 of MHA characters. The only plus side is Toga being her usual crazy self. Even though the ANGST of recent chapters has made all of that hurt a whole lot more.

I COULD rant about why Curious shouldn't have died, but that pales in comparison to learning that LADY FREAKING NAGANT, BEST GIRL AND VILLAIN is supposed to have a large role but isn't appearing yet. FOR THAT, I SHALL FIND A WAY TO CONDEMN YOU TO ETERNAL SUFFERING!

Or broker a deal. I'm flexible. *Looks at a certain green-haired girl whose deck needs more Insect cards*

Rin: "Oh god no."

At the very least, I got to see Toga doing Toga things. BUT I WANT MY LADY NAGANT FIX. YOU WILL BRING FORTH BEST GIRL TO DESTROY THIS NOMU SO SHE CAN BE AWESOME AND COOL, OR SUFFER MY WRATH!
Epsilon Tarantula chapter 1 . 12/23/2021
...You can't be serious...people write fics doing THAT to young Midoriya? Have they been paying TOO much attention to RTEnzo's artwork? Because this feels one-step removed from it! Somewhat. At least Midoriya's sane enough to realize that this is not where he should be.

Also, Toga didn't get enough screentime. Minus 5 points right there.

What am I about to step into...?
AMortePerpetuaLiberaNos chapter 2 . 12/22/2021
Damn, Himiko sounds like a Cenobite from Hellraiser!
"I AM pain." and all that stuff. (or "Oh, I'll enjoy making you bleed. And I'll enjoy making you enjoy it." would fit her really good as well)
SargentEpsilon chapter 2 . 12/21/2021
Okay, so to recap. Toga now counts as an extra player for the game. She taught Izuku how to work a rubber duck into violent torture in the midst of killing him multiple times. Izuku convinced her to save some "stabby stabby" for the villains that got in their way. And he met up with a newcomer that can help him gather info about the various villains in Tartarus. Wow. Wild chapter. I wonder what's next.
James Birdsong chapter 2 . 12/21/2021
I laughed
Imperial Stormtrooper chapter 2 . 12/21/2021
"Virginia SMASH her into submission" ok that line got me