Reviews for Of Secret Passages and Pixies
Lauren chapter 3 . 5/6/2007
you are genius! i love it!
Aille chapter 3 . 3/6/2002
*LMAO* I love how you have the trouble makers get in trouble. *snickers*
RavenLady chapter 3 . 2/8/2002
:-) Excellent!
Sarah Black chapter 3 . 11/22/2001
brilliant!
invisible little me chapter 3 . 9/29/2001
i absolutely loved remus. he seems like the greatest father there could be. loved your story, keep writing, ill keep reviewing.
Tabbycat2000 chapter 3 . 9/8/2001
That was too funny!
K Nighthawk chapter 1 . 8/30/2001
Your stories are much too long for me to read before bedtime, but I've got to add you to my authors list or you will be lost forever in the nameless HP fanfic author land! More shorter chapters! (no I haven't read this story yet, but no worries, I will!)
AriaStar chapter 3 . 7/26/2001
Oh, this was wonderful! I especially loved the third enstallment - everything blowing up in their faces (not literally, though that may have been funny too . . .) If ever there was an author for the favorites list, it's you. )
MsTake chapter 3 . 7/22/2001
This was fabulous. I love the Lupins and the Blacks (especially Griffin and Annie for being so cool - a prankster Ravenclaw at last! - and Katie, who is not only extremely cool but also has the same name as me). A great story all round, and well written as well.
Madhuri chapter 3 . 7/10/2001
I've just finished reading nearly all of your stories in a two-day stretch. So, if this review doesn't make any sense, it's because my brain is still a little muddled. Oh God, Thing1, I have no words to express your brilliance. Your original characters are incredible, your Action/Adventure parts even more so. I don't even know what to say about the romance. You've handled it beautifully, and actually managed to pair up the two most UN-eligible bachelors in the canon! (No matter what us ardent fans say...) But as much as I loved your stories about the older Marauding generation, I have to say that I loved this story the best. I find every one of the younger Marauders fascinating, and I hope you get rid of Malcolm's girlfriend becuase he's MINE! And am I the only one who's become an ardent Griffin/Annie shipper after reading this fic? Forget R/H! These two make a much cuter couple (or at *least* as cute _). Roarke reminds me a lot of, well, me. I love her! Now I have to go to bed before I fall asleep over the keyboard. I'll be reading your Goblin story ASAP! *snore*
Sirius Black4 chapter 3 . 7/1/2001
Heh heh. Great story! I love your fics!
Lady Sarai chapter 3 . 6/24/2001
Okay, I know I've reviewed this, but I'm doing it again. I sit here, happily blaring RENT, eating baby carrots, and re-reading my favorite stories, and a few thoughts have passed through my fevered brain... (Not really fevered, but it may as well be.) First off, I love that whole letter format- not that I don't love your usual style, but it was great, too. And secondly, I love these kiddos! You are so great. Oh, and Malfoy as a proffesor- I think that's the best idea! I was telling my friends about it and Aradia laughed so hard she lost her balance and tried to stop herself from falling by grabbing her sister and I and pulling us under water with her. (We were swimming... :P) Anyways, I think it's a great idea, and you know, after having read 'Let's Just Keep Our Fingers Crossed', I was a very happy duck when I re-read this and found Gary in here. And twin sisters, huh? Okay, request time- I want to hear more about them! but no pressure. :) Anyway, off to check out some more stuff- there's absolutely no way I can remember everything I wanted to say, so since my train of thought is pretty much stuck in 'La Vie Boheme', I'm going to spare you my telepathic singing, which I'm sure is as bad as my real-life singing. :) Love ya!
Devonny Stratton chapter 3 . 6/16/2001
Ohhh... This was good! VERY good! It's on my favorites and well, all I can say is, It's EXCELLENT!
Devonny Stratton chapter 1 . 6/16/2001
Cool. I liked this. It was VERY funny. I'm glad you wrote it. It's on my fav. list!
Malon A. Lupin chapter 1 . 6/7/2001
I'm writing this as a review for the entire piece. Once again, you have conquered! This little bit of cuteness was lovely and perfect. All your details and cute little statements (esp. in the letters Remus calling Roarke "my little doppelganger"-had a laugh over that) make this story one more of your that I'll read and enjoy over and over again. I remain in constant adoration of your writing. :-)