Reviews for By The Light Of The Moon
tokyo-inu-sailor300 chapter 8 . 7/6/2008
ooh I love this story and the InuXKagness I love it .
Kagome1314 chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
ok luv the summary.
fakesmile5 chapter 18 . 6/27/2005
i liked this its good
Tzarista chapter 19 . 2/16/2005
ty-maica chapter 19 . 1/26/2005
Wow, a vampire story that's not too dark and it's actually short. Could be different, but hey, who am I to talk. 'Tisn't my story. Good work, though.
Hyperactive Waterworks chapter 19 . 12/2/2004
Wow. excellent story...shoot, i would write more about how great your story is...but meh, another time because.,...eugh! The bell rang and now i have to run...

hanyouluverr
Hyperactive Waterworks chapter 1 . 10/11/2004
seems like a wicked story already, i'll update more later okay!
young wiccan chapter 19 . 10/7/2004
this is neat! It IS happy that kagome ended up with Inuyasha, but it's sad that she had to give up her mom and brother. This was really great, it almost made me cry (note the word, almost)
Kagome Sengoku chapter 8 . 7/23/2004
Uh... what?
pinkpiggy chapter 12 . 10/28/2003
you mentioned in this chapter that you wanted it to be jumpy and confusing... well, i'd like to point out that if the story doesn't make sense, it isn't a good one. you can't just all the sudden have a battle, with virtually no prewarning, and you haven't had ANY character developement at all.

ps- this isn't a flame, just a critique:)
Guest chapter 8 . 10/28/2003
sorry... this is really confusing.
pruningshears chapter 19 . 9/26/2003
um, wow i had thought there was so much more, the einding here surprised me, but you get extra brownie points for giving inuyasha and kagome a happy ending.
pruningshears chapter 18 . 9/25/2003
thats so sad! but wow that was a time jump if i ever saw one, lol please post more soon! and wowies! thanks for the mention! _
Jupiter's Light chapter 1 . 9/23/2003
Sweet! Off to read more! :)
pruningshears chapter 17 . 9/23/2003
you like impaling people in this dont you? lol

well post more soon okies?