Reviews for Beautiful Day
Zyanya chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
Hey I've read this story thousands of times and I just realized that I have not reviewed it yet. It is awesome, you constructed very well the characters, definetevely good! Matt carring all this weight by himself, finds help in the comprehemsive Daisuke. One of my favorites ff, and it really needs a sequel. Really good! Thanks for such a great story
cleopatra2070 chapter 1 . 3/16/2002
*stares speachless at the fic*

*types while still staring*

great!

i liked the way you wrote it- it transmited the characters' feeling very well.

Please don't write more to it. i think it's just as it should be, ie near perfect!
celestial elf chapter 1 . 1/30/2002
Aaawwwwwwwwwwwww!

That was the BEST!
yamatoforever chapter 1 . 8/31/2001
This fic really needs a sequel. I really love it. I hope you will write a sequel about Mr. Ishdia died and how Matt feel about it.
Valeicia chapter 1 . 8/26/2001
GASP! Such a good story! It's hard to find good friendship fics but wow!
Krystal chapter 1 . 7/19/2001
That was a good story. I think I've been reading too much angst lately...the happyish ending was pretty refreshing. I liked the use of the 3 crows at the end. I saw a turkey on my fence from my window once (which is very odd since I live in a fairly good size city)...any idea how to make symbolism out of that? lol! Seriously though..good story!
Silver Eagle chapter 1 . 5/23/2001
AAAAAAIIIIIIIIYYYYYYYEEEE! CY-UTE! 2 OF MY 12 FAVE CHARACTURES! erm... *sweatdropps* Ya, I wuvv all da charactures! SO SHOOT ME!
Iffer-Chan chapter 1 . 4/27/2001
Loved it, a nice break from all the depressing fics I've been reading.
Lilac chapter 1 . 4/13/2001
OMG! I LOVED that! It was so kawaii! Arg! I'm putting this on my favs when I log in! Great story!
Spade chapter 1 . 4/3/2001
Really good! I loved it!
Tani Barton chapter 1 . 3/18/2001
That was sweet. I loved your portrayal of all the characters, Davis especially. Poor Matt and Davis. Love and death. Both hard issues to deal with. First friendship fic I've read between Davis and Matt, but if this is an example then I should read more. Nice job!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/17/2001
I definetly like this one, Cloud. Not a yaoi fic, but nice and fluffly and totally WAFFY...Thanks, it made my day too.
Milita chapter 1 . 1/30/2001
Sorry, I didn't really read the fic *nervous laugh*. It's just that when I saw the name I realized it was you the one who makes all those drawings I love. I've got them all as wallpapers. Just wanted to say that, now I'll try to read the fic, k?
Spectrum chapter 1 . 1/12/2001
I love that song! And I love Yamato, and I'm really starting to like Daisuke, and I LOVE this fic! _ Great work!
Heaven Lee a.k.a Blueberry chapter 1 . 12/30/2000