Reviews for Last Stand for Magic: The Duellists
Abbyreads chapter 5 . 8/24/2010
I can't help but love Oliver, and McGonagall yelling at Lee while she's playing is wonderful. This is a really interesting AU world, different than anything I've ever read.
snarky Beth chapter 19 . 12/23/2007
what? That can't be the end! Bloody hell, that's a horrible way for it to end. The last chapter you posted was chapter 19 and the story says 'completed'. Hm, maybe there's a sequel... We'll I thought this story was pretty interesting, I hope there is more.
All4thebasilisk chapter 1 . 5/31/2004
kewl story! try mine- the hogwarts chronicles by all4thebasilisk
Viresse430 chapter 16 . 5/24/2004
you do so enjoy leaving people wondering, don't you? I am so lost. Maybe I should read it over? Or am I supposed to not know what's going on? But, I still liked it, reading your work is always fun.
Viresse430 chapter 12 . 5/20/2004
you know, you are really good at putting people who are usually villains on the good side. Sorry. Anyway, you are so very confusing me with the whole Voldie thing. Can't wait to see why.
pinkdragon chapter 14 . 4/23/2004
So, is the cloaked woman Shudderstone? Poor Sevy. I like the way you're developing this. I like how you're brining in other characters. You're doing so well. Keep it up!
pinkdragon chapter 12 . 4/23/2004
Wait, who's the guy? He doesn't exactly sound benevolent, especially with all the advice.
pinkdragon chapter 11 . 4/23/2004
It really is weird to see the two so buddy-buddy, but you pull it off well.
pinkdragon chapter 10 . 4/23/2004
"We'll have a fight as soon as we return." Hehe. I LOVE THEM BOTH! Well, I really just like Alan Rickman and Gary Oldman, and Sirius really gets on my nerves in the books, he feels sorry for himself too much. But, yeah, I'm an offical passenger of the Snape train.
pinkdragon yeah yeah not logged in chapter 9 . 4/23/2004
Hiya! Sorry, it's been a while. I'm still enjoying this. Loved Hermione's smarmy retort there at the end.
Cinammon chapter 14 . 4/8/2004
You've got a really good story going on here, haven't you? It's very well written and damn original; a really good read!
Voldemort allying with Dumbledore was a particularly nice touch. I'm a tad confused about the Shudderstones, that strange woman-like creature that causes panic and Sev killing Anonymous, but I have the distinct fealing that we are supposed to be confused. Looking forward to the next chapter and please make it a long one! I honestly don't know why you don't have more reviews...
melly chapter 11 . 12/30/2003
that was really good. i love it. please continue.
pinkdragon chapter 8 . 7/16/2003
As Hermione has often reminded us, you can't apparate or disapparate on/off Hogwarts' grounds, as the Duellists did in chappy 6.

I think I'm confused about why Remus is "walking." Is he walking b/c they can't fly w/him? And is that why he went ahead and left, to get a head start, or is he going to a mediwaizard?

I liked that semi-brawl between Sev and Sirius. I was about to say something about the two actually getting along before I got to this chapter.

Thanx for clearing the setting up, btw. I was thinking everyone had graduated or something. I have one more question involving the setting: where are S,S, and R going?

ever reading,

Darth Gilthoron chapter 8 . 7/16/2003
Setting? Well, when I wrote this, I hadn't read part 5 yet (it was a long time before part 5 actually), so it's probably set in the summer after Harry's fourth year. But then again, Cedric's in it, and he ought to be dead... Kind of alternate universe, probably... ;)

You're my most faithful reader, Pink! :)
pinkdragon chapter 5 . 7/15/2003
This is turning out to be quite the interesting read! I liked your quidditch game, and I don't even like JKR's. I loved the part when Dumbledore told Snape to quit sneering. I never pictured him as a seeker. I'm not sure about the setting. Have the trio graduated from Hogwarts? If so, what brings them back?

Good work, as usual,