Reviews for Unrequited: A Nathan and Elizabeth FanFic
Karen Martin chapter 38 . 9/8/2023
I LOVE how Nathan reacted to Lj and the picture of Jack-Nathan is the best! The moment between he and Elizabeth was sweet, as was the moment between E and you for a wonderful, lovely story
Karen Martin chapter 37 . 9/8/2023
Poor, sweet Nathan...oh my! The butterfly-what a beautiful object/symbol woven into this story. Gina, this is just so perfect-beautiful and free. I'm so glad i read this again. Thank you.
Karen Martin chapter 33 . 9/8/2023
This scene w Nathan and Elizabeth about Allie was PRECIOUS...
Karen Martin chapter 32 . 9/6/2023
Awe...that was precious
Karen Martin chapter 28 . 9/4/2023
LOL! That last line was great!
Karen Martin chapter 27 . 9/3/2023
I for one LOVE that you give so much detail, so we can "see it " too! Nathan was so patient w LJ, Lovely date for these 2.
Karen Martin chapter 25 . 9/3/2023
This is such a wonderful way for E and N to reveal their relationship,,,softly and tenderly. SIGH
Karen Martin chapter 24 . 9/2/2023
YES! LOVE IT!
Karen Martin chapter 19 . 9/1/2023
SAVE IT! Lol! THIS is the Elizabeth we need in season 10! Breaking loose the spell Lucas has her under! I think a flip is coming. This is such a good story! Not commenting much, because It's too good to "put down". I loved Joseph earlier asking E if she felt a calling to be Allie's mom. LOVE THAT!
Guest chapter 38 . 8/22/2023
I think, know I know that this is one of the most beautiful stories, I have read. Thank you ️
cpmarlar chapter 38 . 8/17/2023
I just re-read your story, crying like a baby. It was wonderful! One of the best Nathan/Elizabeth stories written in fanfiction. Oh, how I wish we could have seen something close to this on WCTH.
kcemmy2006 chapter 28 . 6/12/2023
I think this is one of the best chaste kissing scenes in all of Fanfiction… a little amusing, but so intimate.
Carla barboza chapter 38 . 5/6/2023
Olha eu amei essa história .início meio e fim .e um final pode fazer várias fanfinc pode ser antes das temporadas como pode fazer de temporadas passadas porque seu nível de imaginação é maravilhoso.
Espero ver mais histórias suas com final feliz.
Haaa e se quer uma sugestão tio wyyn e tia Elizabeth e policial Edward amigo de Elizabeth q gostava dela tv são boas sugestões pra entrar em suas histórias.
E muito Nathan e Elizabeth TB pode ser usado em várias histórias suas porque amo esse casal.
Carla barboza chapter 28 . 5/6/2023
Pro primeiro beijo o homem quase fez as pernas dela amolecerem kkkk
Doida pra ver o fim dessa história
Que amor
Karen Martin chapter 38 . 3/9/2023
Thank you SO much for this very satisfying story of our beloved characters. THIS is what we were robbed of...a beautiful family that should have been and now is forever in fan fiction. God bless you for including God and faith in your story. It gives so much more meaning to the story for me.