Reviews for Mirror Image
kewl!
otaku1412 chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
that was really good!
ranma15177301291 chapter 1 . 6/28/2003
I really loved this little vignette. Great moments for Kaito. Good description, and I love the allusions to Kaito's life through card tricks. Nice! We have the definate feeling that Kaito is saying these things just behind the ol' fourth wall. Great job. Do some more writing soon. I'm going to pop off and add this story to my favorites list... Ranma1517730129
destinie chapter 1 . 6/27/2003
::claps:: Bravo once again! I love the title of the piece, because the trick fits Kaito Kuroba/Kaito KID so well. Kaito Kuroba is a mirror of his alter-ego, the Kid.

I've read a majority of your stories, but I haven't reviewed for any until now, even though I love your work.

I'm gonna be cliched and tell you that it inspires me, because it really does. Whenever I try to write something at least halfway decent, you're one of the first people I think of. I love your writing style. The only suggestion I have is for you to work faster-I can't get enough of your stuff!
Dreams3 chapter 1 . 6/27/2003
Hora!

A nice Kaito POV :) This was a nice little picture you painted of Kaito's childhood. I really liked this bit about patience and its importance. Skills would always come if we only had this little patience in us.

Thanks!

So now, how about a new chapter of Veritas? And what happened on The Red Thread?