Reviews for Until The End of Time
HARRYCHO chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
FINISH THIS STORY PLEASE!
HARRYCHO chapter 24 . 8/4/2014
Please please finish this, I know it's been 11 years but please please finish this story and if possible do make a sequel. Please please!
vampireex chapter 24 . 11/13/2012
OMG I need more! I mean come on I know the last time you have worked on this story was like 2003/4 (need to look at the date once again) but really maybe you could still write more because this is really good
ohnuu chapter 24 . 9/9/2007
Err...what? Did you intend to end like this? I sincerely hope not, but the fact that this story has not been updated for almost 4 years indicates otherwise. Your story was nice. Ok, just above average, since there seemed to be very shifting amounts of relationship and actions scenes, cheesy moments, too much dialogue and cliche parts, but a decent plot nonetheless. Yet you've left this story hanging.
reddragonn343 chapter 24 . 5/5/2007
yo! nice story you got there. this is one of the best harry in the future' fics i've ever read. dont stop. please?
iwantitunique chapter 24 . 11/25/2006
awesome chappys update soon
TheRealAmeliaPond chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
hey, you reviewed my story so i thought i'd check out yours. I only read up to like the four chapter i think (what can i say i was short on time) but it's pretty good. I think in chp 1 it would be a real help to the reader if you italicized the lyrics of "never had a dream come true" just cuz sometimes it got confusing about where the song started and stopped. I also think that theres a lot of dialogue and not enough description. i know this story is like, finished pretty much, but just something to improve on next time.

-mmb
Sanctity of Ash chapter 7 . 2/13/2006
people like you should not write stories.. too selfish think about how others feel.. and i left this review because i want to add this story to my favorites.. especially this chapter.. i did not read anything after chapter 15.. because you haven't updated in a few years.. and that disgusts me.. a wonderful story turned into a meaningless story because of the author.
Innoxious chapter 24 . 12/31/2005
damn cliffies! pretty interesting story... keep up the writing!
Mozenrath's Girl Angel chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
Hey, I think you might need to reload 'I'll Always Remember'. I tried reading it, but the website cuts it off after 'Let’s just saying knowing a werewolf opens the door to many dark creatures. Being a p...'.

I don't know if it's just MY computer that's making it appear like this, but I've tried hitting the reload button SEVERAL times, only to get the same results. Since you don't have your e-mail up on the profile page AND I can't get to the submit a review link on the mentioned story because of the problem, I decided to put this message in one of your old stories and hope you have your 'Review Alert' on.
Chinese Phoenix chapter 24 . 4/10/2005
Nice story, though the writing style and grammar in the first few chappies aren't the best. Still, awesome story. Well done!
AznCharity chapter 1 . 2/25/2005
I've only read the first chapter so far, but it's so touching. I wish that when my true love appears, the romance will happen to me.
Decision Maker chapter 1 . 12/29/2004
Good start
PinkWingedMechaAngel chapter 1 . 12/14/2004
I had you on me favorites list on my old account (which unfortunatly got deleted) so I'm adding you back! Great story! Please update soon as we have been waiting almost an entire year to find out what happens next!
Callpall96 chapter 24 . 10/30/2004
update the story so good!