Reviews for Swallowing Materia Can Be Hazardous To Your Health
Kopa chapter 7 . 7/4/2005
Ok, This is Great so far! Please keep writing guys! *Practically dies from laughing*

Angel x
TsuraraMai chapter 7 . 4/12/2005
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Vincent's a CHOCOBO! Good grief! This fic's so random, its not random!

UPDATE! This fic just rox!

(sweatdrops) you're not vincent haters, are ya? I have a thing about them...
Aporro chapter 7 . 3/4/2005
Screwation is such a wonderful word! *sniffs* Ya know, this fic is amazingly funny without it being amazingly random. I never knew anyone who could do that.
Ledikins chapter 1 . 11/9/2004
Magnificent ending._
Verdot chapter 7 . 10/11/2004
I think there should be a subject in school to explain screwation.

Keep up this funny work, I'll be watching.

Verdot chapter 5 . 10/11/2004
Kinky? Great line.
ChocoChick87 chapter 7 . 9/25/2004
Number One

I thinks the authoresses an exellent job are doing. I the opinion am also of that you must needs listen to the language tape of English more, yes? Message to the authoresses give to contine fic soon.
The-Unknown-Red-Blob chapter 1 . 9/24/2004
OMG! Vinnie got turned into a CHOCOBO! Hahahahahah*cough*hahahahahahahahaha*starts choking* very funny. Good work.
0utfoxed chapter 7 . 9/20/2004
(Laughs) Hm.. Cloud seems a little out-of-character.. (I dunno, screwation just feels more like a word that Yuffie would come up with, but... what the heck.

Anyway, looks like things are gonna get hectic if he's gonna try to talk to Chaos, since Vincent has to mediate for Chaos, and Yuffs, in turn, has to mediate between him and Cloud. It's turning into a game of 'telephone' :D

Looking forward to reading more!
Western Master 3 chapter 7 . 9/20/2004
*Riding a horse* The clones are coming, the clones are coming! Gather your militia, the clones are coming!
HypernatedRikku chapter 7 . 9/18/2004
keep updating!

i need to read more!

i love your Clouffie thing!

so go on! go on! go on!
Kivris chapter 7 . 9/18/2004 already heard this from other readers (notice that I didn't say 'might have'heard...) but you need don't get it until you finish your fanfiction!
Yoshia chapter 7 . 9/18/2004
LOL, this is funny, write on! :)

TruebornChaos chapter 6 . 8/18/2004
Nice one. Very funny. One question: what happened to This is not a Yuffentine?
LYama chapter 6 . 6/30/2004