Reviews for Intruder Alert: Take Two
thepinkmartini chapter 3 . 7/12/2008
WOAH Dilandau with his towel clunging around his hips is so hot!
thepinkmartini chapter 10 . 4/27/2008
this is really good
AmbivalentAngyl chapter 7 . 8/9/2007
bringing it on in the dinning room? greatest line ever, I'm still laughing.
Renleek chapter 10 . 6/12/2006
Cliffhanger! This can't be over! That was so emotionally charged! Aww poor Dilly and Hitomi! They are TRUE LOVE!lol
Starlight chapter 10 . 9/16/2004
woah! that was totally awesome and 199% worth reading:D(thats a good thing not bad,lol) anyways, please continue with the story it deserves to be finished to the max
arys chapter 10 . 5/15/2004
you better update soon
Kya77 chapter 10 . 5/10/2004
I hate that ending I am so glad there is another part to this story. You have to make things work out!
Yukishin chapter 10 . 11/8/2003
Oh wow! I never realised you made more of Intruder Alert! *Smacks head* I'm such an idiot ; but wow! This was great and I was so happy to find more to read! Now I'm off to read the third section!
TiarellaCordifolia chapter 10 . 10/6/2003
no( you cant end there! -sobs- so sad
Kendra chapter 10 . 9/24/2003
::Crying her eyes out from this terrible ending, even though she had been gone for a rather long time.:: Since you may not even read this review, I'm begging you to please change the situation, I don't think I could leave with seeing them in such a case. I feel so miserable and terrible right now... I didn't expect this type of an outcome. ;_; Please, please, make a happy ending sequel, that sheds some light on her friends maybe coming to visit or something like that. I'd really appreciate it if you would. I'll send you an e-mail even, and I doubt I've ever done that before. But I seriously don't want it to end this way. I've been reading way to many stories with unhappy endings, and it's hard... Still, other than the ending, I really enjoyed your story. _ You should get an award for it, like the "Anime author of the year award". Well, until next time, and there will hopefully be a next time. .

Ja Ne!

Kendra
RavenSara84 chapter 10 . 9/22/2003
Aww! How sad can an endding be? And what about Hitomi's gang coming?

Then again I can check out your other fic! Woohoo!
xinderella chapter 10 . 9/15/2003
ARGH! that's all I have to say right now. oh yeah, great but sad chappie.
xinderella chapter 9 . 9/15/2003
great chappie. poor dilandau.
xinderella chapter 8 . 9/15/2003
great chappie. on to the next!
megami04 chapter 10 . 9/7/2003
i could just cry! they better get together in the end or i will hurt you (mentally)! but you must conclude this beautiful relationship before i sent little pigs with wigs and paper fans to kick your butt! ha ha, good luck with this great story! i can't wait!.;)