Reviews for Shades of Gray
shadowglove chapter 17 . 8/20/2008
oh! so exciting!
Poseidon's Chickadee chapter 3 . 10/20/2006
LMAO!

Talk about classic ... and weird.

Through all the prophecy crazy is hilarity.

Cole and Angel are so stupid together lol

Poor Glory ...

I hope Cole calls Pheobe and tells her hos news *snorts back a laugh*
Cheers Darlin chapter 17 . 3/28/2004
This is really, really, really good... Really... I was confused when I saw how many different shows were gonna be in this, but after reading it, I'm like, "Right... Makes sense!"
GOOD JOB!
Pineapple1 chapter 17 . 3/23/2004
I read this a while ago but I never realized it was you until today! Lol! Anyway it's a great fic and a very interesting idea, what was your inspiration? Also I loved the fact that there were different programmes involved, I liked how you worked them into the plot. I don't suppose there's a chance of you doing a sequel to this featuring 'the daughter of the sun'? Once again brilliant fic and I enjoyed the shared past of Chloe and Lex.
Pessimistic Romanticist chapter 17 . 3/4/2004
im glad you finally update this im glad chlex are ok now update soon this story rock
-chlexlover
Finally chapter 1 . 2/24/2004
Finally someone connects may three favorite shows
Pessimistic Romanticist chapter 16 . 2/5/2004
very intresting plot though a bit confusing with the past stuff update soon i definitky want to read more
Pessimistic Romanticist chapter 12 . 2/5/2004
did he kill her
Pessimistic Romanticist chapter 8 . 2/5/2004
this chapter is kinda confusing i dotn understand how vilandra knew that ch'ali slept adn got pregnant by lexan
Pessimistic Romanticist chapter 1 . 2/5/2004
intresting is the buffy part going to be spuffy i hope it is
-spuffylover/chlexlover
Kathy chapter 16 . 2/5/2004
Please update this awesome story-I hope Lex runs up to Lex and gives him a big kiss:):)
Please continue!
Kit Merlot chapter 16 . 1/23/2004
This is excellent-I like Chloe not letting anyone stand in the way of her and Lex's happiness:) Please continue soon!
goldstranger chapter 15 . 12/21/2003
Ok that was a little weird reading Angel with Lex, but that is what I love about this story. Everything is so freakin' neatly tied.
Poor Chloe, she is in love with Lex. I think it's kinda unfair that the roswell gang is so againts him considering their own history lives. But i guess there just tryn'a protect her.
Love Leo!
Keep it up!
Khassa chapter 14 . 12/10/2003
I was getting really confused with this story before I read the last two chapters. Now it's making a lot more sense :) Can't wait for more.
goldstranger chapter 14 . 12/10/2003
Ok the story is progressing and may I say WHOA!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »