Reviews for The Rose I Gave
Mei Marino chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
I love it!
Victorian Doll chapter 1 . 11/5/2003
O_O; ANGST ABIDES!

HarryxYuhya owns me too. Now to comment:

1.) The lines are short. That's it, but it doesn't really matter anyway since it portrays feelings greatly, and it adds to the drama. But I suggest that you make them a bit lengthier next time.

2.) Setting rocks! Not the usual really, but it catches attention.

3.) ANGST! You are indeed the angst queen Maki... *gets a tissue then blows nose*

IN SHORT TERMS... a great read, though its really that quick. (it's not lengthy I tell ya) I never thought you're also great in poetry... YOU ROCK! *does a peace sign* WRITE MORE!

BTW, I really like your works. Hope ya never change. Oh, and HAPPY RETREAT!
Kawaii desu chapter 1 . 8/22/2003
This time, you've made a poem! I didn't know that you're also a great poet. Like your rhymes (although they seem redundant a bit) But let's consider it to be a great HarryxYuhya fic, since I also like that pairing. ) Write on.
silver dragongurl chapter 1 . 8/19/2003
At last...a harry/yuuya fic! I've been waiting for somebody to do a fic about them! I'm also working on a H/Y fic.

By the way, the poem was great! I like it...it's sweet and very tragic too. And i agree that H/Y is the most tragic slash pair in CGT. It's just so sad that the person you love died, and you didn't know he died for a long time. :cry:cry:cry:! :-(

Great poem and fic!

Keep up!
Kari Manganji chapter 1 . 7/4/2003
Nice poem. I'm from Phil. too! Could I ask a favor? Could u do a Takeshi/Kouya fic? I always wanted to red one. _ And I love Shaman King or any anime available too! Too bad they didn't finish InuYasha and HunterXHunter.
Malta Kano chapter 1 . 7/3/2003
Harry/Yuuya!

It's so tragic...;_;...starting to miss Yuuya! Harry's unfulfilled love...epp! so angsty!
Reader chapter 1 . 7/3/2003
Whaat? Someone has done HarryxYuuya? *reads the poem* *sheds tears* Yeah, I LOVE YOU, SERAPH! YOU RULE~! I love the delivery of the poem~! *dies in loveliness*
schrenima chapter 1 . 6/27/2003
As promised, here's my review. [[Yey! The first review's mine! Whee!]]

Harry x Yuya truly is one of the most tragic pairings in Crush Gear Turbo (I love tragic pairings!). They really make a great couple. Next to Lilica x Yuya, this is also one of my favorite pairings.

I'm not really into poetry, but here's what I can say... sweet... mushy... really angsty... This poem's my cup of tea!