Reviews for After I Let You Go
Liefe Black chapter 5 . 6/7/2011
cant wait for the next chapter. keep up the great work, ‘kay?
ShhListen chapter 5 . 6/28/2008
cutee -

plz update
animelover0328 chapter 5 . 1/3/2008
OMG! i luv it! there will be rivals this time! OMG! luv it! you know, i understand Joseph's situation... i also understand his decision, but then, i luv syaoran! hehehe...

anyways... LUV UR STORY!LOL! PLS. UPDATE! UPDATE SOON!
The Choco Witch chapter 5 . 12/15/2007
hey! i just read this story and it's nice. i hope you could update more soon. you wouldn't want your efforts to go to waste right? so i could just suggest that you update it. ill be waiting.
Cherry Akira Li chapter 5 . 7/1/2007
great story are u gonna continue it?
Tomoyo star chapter 5 . 12/5/2006
ZOMG! whos blood was it? _ UPDATE, ALMIGHTY DEVILZ CHIK!
seiko123 chapter 5 . 1/18/2004
This fic is REALLY good! I like it A LOT! I didn't think it would be this good!
I wonder what's gonna happen, and I wonder whose blood Sakura saw. I think that Joseph is a nice guy, but he's in a jam! Well, Update as SOON as YOU CAN! .
chibi-ani11 chapter 5 . 1/17/2004
halo...plz update...ur storie is so good...its on of hte best that ive read/..
SilverLunarStar chapter 5 . 1/17/2004
KAWAII!
Man, Saku is 2 nice, even 2 Joesph!
Ne ways, GREAT STORY!
Update soon PLZ!
lilvietdevilgrl chapter 5 . 1/17/2004
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE it is gettin soo good! UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE
Avelyn Lauren chapter 5 . 1/17/2004
Hey yo did a really good job here. I look forward t o reading the next chapter1 Arigato and ja ne!
JaMiE LoVeR chapter 4 . 6/30/2003
oh no! what will happen to the growing relationship of sakura and syaoran now that joseph will be seing sakura in new york? i wish that you could just make joseph die in a plane crsh or something (LOL). Nice story. update soon!
Cutie Blossom chapter 4 . 6/29/2003
NO! THAT BAKA HEAD WILL COME BACK TO TRY FOR SAKURA! T_T I can't believe it! PLEASE continue and...FYI I hope Sakura will kick his butt!
Closely chapter 4 . 6/29/2003
i do like it and i REALLY wanna see whats gonna happen next so keep writing please
Lugia Mew chapter 4 . 6/29/2003
I love ur story, update soon, kay? Since it's summer vaca now, so U probably have tons of time to do it _