Reviews for After the Fall
Charlotte McGonagall chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
WONDERFUL: no other words to describe this fic...

It's a missing moment I had always wanted to read... I was even planning to write it myself, because I think Trelawney and McGonagall deserve some good interaction moment!

Well done!
Angelfirenze chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Wow, this is great. A whole new side to that awful scene that I didn't expect. Very surprising. Bravo.
JUJUChick16 chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
Not bad. But we all know Trelawny is no fraud.
egor11572 chapter 1 . 8/18/2004
This is so sweet. I never thought of Porf. Trelawney and Prof. McGonagall as friends because they are just so incredibly different. I loved that McGonagall doesn't have the heart to tell her she's a fraud. It's adorable. Great job.
LinZE chapter 1 . 2/15/2004
I love this
thanks for sharing
CCSaint chapter 1 . 8/11/2003
That was such a great story! Professor McGonagall is one of my favorite characters though she isn't a main one. I think it's cool how you can come up with this story idea of them being at Hogwarts at the same time. great Job!
redwoman06 chapter 1 . 7/12/2003
Glad to see you are writing Minerva Mcgonagall stories agian. They are as wonderful as ever!
creekchick159 chapter 1 . 6/28/2003
THIS STORY MADE ME FEEL REALLY SORRY FOR WAS VERY WELL WRITTEN,AND I EBJOYED IT!

DESIREE
Minty Hippo chapter 1 . 6/26/2003
Awe. That was so sweet. I actually felt sorry for Sibyll a little in the book. o.o; Hehe. Anyway, you went a little deeper into the situation and came out with this wonderful piece of work. Keep it up! n.n Ja ne.