Reviews for What Lies Within
UltimateNinjaOfDoom chapter 10 . 2/11/2013
that was a very good story loved it to bits
Destiny's Lot chapter 10 . 3/15/2004
Not bad, i enjoyed it. Neat idea.
Ja ne
Chris chapter 10 . 8/18/2003
Well, what can I say other then I LOVED the all mighties Elladan and Elrohir... Very cool picture in my head...

Thanks Lily for a wonderful story, with a lot of suspans and endless wories...

Cris
dreamingfifi chapter 10 . 8/14/2003
This story is absolutely wonderful! It's suspenceful, interesting, creative, and well written. There needs to be more stories like this, I'm so sick of romances or pointless humors. This story is great, and I hope you write a sequal.

dreamingfifi

P.S.I put this story on my favorites list.
anolinde chapter 10 . 8/14/2003
That was a great ending! I love your story, I have been waiting so long for the last chapter! You are a great writer. Keep up the good work!
Steff7 chapter 9 . 8/4/2003
*waits patiently for next chappie* I love this story!
helluin chapter 9 . 7/30/2003
a, i want toknow wat happens! WRITE WRITE WRITE W-R-I-T-E
Chaytons Angel chapter 9 . 7/28/2003
EKK! I know I haven't been reviewing it here at ffnet, but since you only posted the link at twins, i had to come here. I LOVED it! Definitely worth the wait ! Can't wait to see how you get them all out of that sticky situation!

Elendil Elf-Maiden of Mirkwood

Keeper of Elladan's Mischievous Grin and Mirkwood
helluin chapter 8 . 7/28/2003
ah, write more, write more!1 it is so good:) plz rite more! i really want to know wat happens!
Emerald Queen chapter 8 . 7/17/2003
No WAY! You stopped the chapter! Too short! No! You can't stop it there! **stares at screen, attempting to scroll down** There has to be more somewhere. . .

Why does everyone seem to call Legolas a brat? Lol. Poor likkle elfie. Just make sure he kills Aidan andthe vampiric she-elf. They cnnot be aloud to live. . .or. . .something. Um, what do they count as? Undead? Differently alive?

Wonderful chapter,

lots of luv,

-x-x-EMQU-x-x-
Helluin chapter 8 . 7/12/2003
that is so good! please write more soon! i cant wait to read the rest, it is so good!
cestari chapter 3 . 7/8/2003
argh! watch out Elladan! awesome fic! love it!
Emerald Queen chapter 7 . 7/6/2003
The plot gets thicker! What does he mean by "retrieving the bait"? Please don't tell me they're going to take Estel too, that would just be too much!

I really hope Legolas and Thranduil get there in time. Actually it would be quite funky if one of the twins killed Aiden. It would give the fic a good twist. Then again if it was me writting the story I would probably make Legolas and Thranduil fail in their task, just to make an elf/elf was start, being the twisted little creature that I am.

Oh yeah, why do they want the prince, not the king?

lots of luv,

-x-x-EMQU-x-x-
Faith22 chapter 6 . 7/1/2003
more please! I'm really enjoying it!
Helluin chapter 6 . 7/1/2003
That was so good! i cant wait until the next chapter comes out! You guys are really good writers! Please write quickly, i want to know wat happanes.