Reviews for So, want to go see a movie?
Rara chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
hehehe! Too cute!
RoseQuartz1 chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Wow. O_o
tentsubasa chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Interesting stream of consciousness. )
too-much-romance chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
*laughs* Oh this is lovely. Especially how smooth it is with Mimi's thoughts. Hehehe.

Title Ending Beginning Similar Lovely Story Effect

Hm. Well this is just about my dullest review yet. :P
Steve-Racer chapter 1 . 7/14/2004
I like your story it is good and it leaves stuff to the imagination instead of making up soem stupid way for joe and mimi to be together. But the end of season 2 did show that Mimi moved back to Japan. So for the sake of closure she moved back when she was 18 and married Joe when she was 20 works for me does it work you? Good i am glad that you agree
Ismini chapter 1 . 10/9/2001
I love Joe/Mimi/Michael triangles! And I can totally see her having those doubts and acting like this, although it's a little OOC too. Like it.
DaBombMT chapter 1 . 2/7/2001
Love! I love Mimoe/Mimou fics so much...This one was really really good. :)
Andy chapter 1 . 1/23/2001
In the fancy-schmancy world of English Lit. in university, we learn that these types of "one-sided" conversations are called "soliloquys" and that we ought to pay attention anytime a character can be his- or herself and express what's on his or her mind. I like the soliloquy. I like the fact that it rings true as the type of thing that would run through a young girl's mind. Not that I've ever *been* a young girl, mind you, nor would I know what runs through the mind of one.

The two pieces of dialogue which rang the most true for me were "Is he the type of guy I could grow old with?" and "He's the one who runs his fingers through my hair when we sit together." Although the girl in question is a young female and one of the Digi-destined (I presume; don't watch), that's the sort of sentiment that is universal for all, the kind of thing that allows a writer to reach out and create empathy (another fancy-schmancy concept) for the character. Well done.
NatChan chapter 1 . 1/15/2001
MIMI, DON'T B STUPID AND ASK JOE WHAT HE FEELS ABOUT YOU THEN MAKE UR CHOICE! sorry mimi... I'm a little hyper today...
Meilyn chapter 1 . 1/14/2001
I accualy thought it was kinda humerous in a way Mimiknow she wants Joe though!
Julie chapter 1 . 1/12/2001
Whoa. Major character depth. I really liked it! Makes u think... what WOULD Mimi say if someone else besides Joe asked her out?hm... Something to think about!
Six chapter 1 . 1/9/2001
very cool... i like the way mimi thinks in this... great writing : )
Eggplant chapter 1 . 1/6/2001
It's a very cute story, and your Mimi is very realistic. Keep writing!
Joe's 1 Fan chapter 1 . 1/2/2001
Good, Short, Funny, that pretty much says it all. Please make a sequal with Joe and Mimi.
Stephan chapter 1 . 12/19/2000
This is good. I like it. It's got sort of that classic, "airhead Mimi," but not too much. That Mimi was funny, but asn't much of a character in Season 1. The new Mimi has a bit more... depth, for lack of a better word. She sort of has a clearer direction (if you want to call it that) and is being more sociable. (Or at least we're seeing that.) Anyway, this is good. Or maybe I just have a thing for JAMRNs. After all I'm really all for the Joe/Mimi relationship, not anything else. Thank you for reading this, if you've stayed awake.