Reviews for Kagome's Gone
AccountInvisible chapter 2 . 10/6/2010
Hmmmm... nice villain...

Though I suppose all villains start out like that...
Megan Consoer chapter 14 . 4/11/2007
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
kokoronagomu chapter 14 . 8/16/2006
personally, i don't care what fandom you write, only that you continue to write. i have made it my mission to read all rurouni kenshin stories, by author, alphebetically, that's how i stumbled upon your profile. after reading 'honey and the moon' (i have yet to review), i simply had to read all of your work... you pepper your stories with touching and endearing moments and sweet emotion. it is truly a pleasure to read your work and it pains me to notice that there will be no new stories to read.

my sincere thanks,

ginny
The Authoress L Prof. TAL chapter 13 . 1/7/2004
(# $ % #% # % $ % %#%$#%#$$*!) Che. good, still. But you sure don't make it easy for us who're up late.
The Authoress L Prof. TAL chapter 6 . 1/7/2004
Wolda reveiwed erlier, but it's one thirty in the morning, and I have few braincells active enough.
Realy good! Everyones nicely in charicter, and the plot is great. Looking forward to some lemony goodness later! &&
Brittany chapter 14 . 1/5/2004
Wow. This was a great story and I really enjoyed reading it. Even though you say you do not have plans for more InuYasha fanfiction, I hope something comes to your mind and that you do write more. You are a very talented writer. I'm not old at all.. I am still a young teenager, only 14. I really enjoy your work and hope there is more to come!
Nitte iz chapter 9 . 12/11/2003
Sesshoumaru is hilarious!
And Tsuki can't stand the sight of blood, that's priceless.
Tsuki's really a stroke of good authorship, two thumbs up for the great introduction of a new main character!
Of Memories Past chapter 14 . 11/2/2003
I loved your story. Keep writing, you have a great talent.

Wren
silver fox chapter 14 . 10/8/2003
It was the best thing I ever heard!(P.S.I meant read.)

Please continue to write fan fics!

You have a talent,use it!Please!

By the way I read chapter 13 on .Thanks for writing this.

Bye.
Aile Anna chapter 14 . 10/2/2003
I just read your lemon, and finally got to finish reading this wonderful story. The lemon was very sweet. And I love the way you ended this so openly. Sometimes the best endings are left up to the readers, I think.

I will be sure to read your other works, and if you ever do decide to do another IY fanfic, I will read it as well. Thank you for sharing your beautiful tales.

Ja ne
Bluesky7 chapter 14 . 9/21/2003
That was...excellent.I think you did a great job ending it the way you did,and I do hope that you will write more Inuyasha fan fic,but meanwhile, I look foreward to your other RK fic. Ja ne for now

bluesky7
Sakura10010 chapter 14 . 9/17/2003
I have to admit to you, this is the best damn story i have ever read on , you just stunned me by how, i dunno what the word is, but by how wonderful this story is. it is sweet and saucy! And i hope that maybe, one day, you will make a sequel, but even if you dont, that is fine. i have read the whole thing now 10 times, and i am sure i will read it many more, thank you for writing such an incredible story,

your biggest and bestest fan ;

emz/sakura
youkai chick supreme chapter 14 . 9/16/2003
good story. i'm glad i decided to read it till the end. i kinda forgot about this until recently. good ending. ja ne.
SunStar713 chapter 14 . 9/14/2003
Wow, that was a REALLY well written fanfic! I REALLY liked the plot, and it as also very humorous at some points. I look forward to reading more fics authored by you.

SunStar713