Reviews for One Moment in Time
icantdeletethisaccountargh chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
it was really well done,

although there is no real explanation as to why inuyasha's angry in the beginning. lol

ja ne

K
kokoronagomu chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
you are an author that i have bookmarked for when i need an uplifting boost, when the negitivity gets too thick.
Uzamaki-Girl chapter 1 . 3/16/2006
you contradicted yourself in the fourth paragraph but the story was ok.
Starchild009 chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
Aww i love the fluffyness...okay I really like your fic it's hecka cool. Keep up the good work your an awsome writer. I would have signed in but I was lazy so neh oh well...great job tho!
kiyoushi chapter 1 . 9/9/2003
OMG! that was so kawaii! Adorable! You can write the most intrancing stories! I can't believe how incredibly talented u r! U should write more! U kno waht? I want 2 as u a favor. Onegai, take a look at my fictions and tell me if there is something i could work on! I would b honored if a wonderful author like yourself would even give my story the time of day. I'm kiyoushi and my inu-fic is called Eien Ni Watashi Ai, check my profile for a translation of the title. ARIGATOU and review when (and if) you read! i'll b expecting it!
Friend of Shippou chapter 1 . 8/8/2003
i love fluffy-ness! very cute!
Trillian chapter 1 . 7/10/2003
Sweet! You know, you are a really talented writer. Your characterizations and descriptions are so vivid! Thanks for sharing your gift with us all.
Aisuru1 chapter 1 . 7/10/2003
To be honest, I don't like this nearly as much as the one about Kagome being kidnapped.

First of all, I have no idea why Inuyasha was angry when he called out her name.

Second of all, you switched between third-person point of view and first-person point of view.

I do like the idea of a snap-shot one-shot fic, but I know you can write much better than this. You might want to edit it and repost it.

Hope you don't mind constructive criticism...
Dia chapter 1 . 6/30/2003
Short, sweet, and pleasant. Great job!
reynamangga chapter 1 . 6/26/2003
Aw. That was sweet. :D
Queen of Hearts747 chapter 1 . 6/26/2003
no! don't not finish! this is good...either a very short one-shot or not! keep going!