Reviews for Summer Days
Child of Music and Dreams chapter 6 . 8/1/2011
Who's telling you what to write in your story?

P.S. After I wrote my first Harry Potter FanFic a couple of

weeks ago, I got a review saying that for a songfic,

it's "too much ong and not enough fic". Is that what you

mean by people telling you what to write in your FanFics?
ethan thorn chapter 7 . 10/1/2006
Wow its a shame this never got finished i would have liked to seen how it was to end.
gyver21 chapter 7 . 3/18/2005
this is good,i wish you'd continue some of these older ones, though i s'pose its my own fault for starting at the bottom of the list, anyway, i'll just go read a more current fic now.
fischergirl chapter 7 . 12/18/2004
Now you've gone and piqued my curiosity. What is in the back of the photo album? Loving your story and I hope you update soon!
vivelabookworm chapter 7 . 5/25/2004
great job i can't wait for the next chapter...i was trying to wait patiently on FA and then i stumbled upon it here at so username on FA is Emerald Moonbeams if your wondering
Erin10 chapter 7 . 2/15/2004
I like your fic, its really good.
Don't listen to others if you can help it - write however and whatever you want...
:-) But people's rants about what you should, and should'nt do get a bit annoying don't they!
Bella's a brilliant character, and I like the way you write in Remmy and Harry.
Well write more as soon as you can,
Shika No Panda chapter 7 . 1/2/2004
Your storys really cool, I'll be sur to read your next posting.
Angelfirenze chapter 1 . 12/29/2003
Hey, chapter II is up for 'Spectacular Obscurity.' PLEASE read and review!
Emily Blair chapter 7 . 12/23/2003
truly wonderful
Angelfirenze chapter 7 . 12/22/2003
Aw, this was so amazing! Can I use the idea of Mad-Eye thinking of James, Lily, Sirius, Remus, and Bella as his children? It's so cute! And, I think you'll like Thomas Black the way I've written him. He's been homeschooled for the last five years and is starting Hogwarts this year. For this fic, I think I'll have his mother, Rebekah(I can't say her last name right now, it'll ruin things), be alive. It'll mix things up a bit, make stuff a little more angsty. Plus, I have plans for him, Harry, Draco, and Neville. *wink, wink*;P Oh, yeah, and should I put Thomas in Gryffindor or Slytherin?
idril.tinuviel chapter 7 . 12/22/2003
well i wonder what is between bella and remus
Makotochi chapter 7 . 12/21/2003
Going well
SP-in-Sirius-Denial chapter 7 . 12/21/2003
Thank you! That was a really cute chapter. I hope you continue soon :)
SP-in-Sirius-Denial chapter 6 . 12/21/2003
Ugh, I know how you feel, I got a lot of that too. What's worse is when the story is done and people start telling you to go back and change stuff to better suit them.
However, I'm gonna tell you what I want you to do ;) Update the story! I don't care what you write just write something please! I was really excited to see the story updated, but I wish there had been more too it...please ignore the annoying reviewers and add some :)
Angelfirenze chapter 2 . 12/17/2003
Hey, I just wanted to tell you that since I didn't want to bombard you again, I wrote my own stuff based on this fic. Hope you don't mind. I said that you inspired it, but I *eek* forgot to say that it's dedicated to you, as well as few others. David Boreanaz *koff* Jaden Boreanaz *hack* Daniel Radcliffe *wheeze*. Hee hee. Well, I DID mention them. *looks sheepish* Please read, I'd love ya for it!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »