Reviews for Bonds
starlollie chapter 1 . 7/24/2004
Absolutely wonderful,great interactions, insanely well written and completely believable
just court chapter 1 . 7/18/2004
*Blinks wide eyes then grins and holds up two thumbs* ~Court
Dark Angel Katti chapter 1 . 7/8/2004
A shower scene, this steamy...

M. Dreams come true... I like the relationship between the two, it's like that little extra mile of understanding that they have gives a twin-ge of purity to the entire thing.
TsutsuiKimihiro chapter 1 . 2/12/2004
This story was like, "Ok, how many slang terms can we find for the male genitals.." but in a good way. I liked the "light in the boots comment."
nadia chapter 1 . 1/21/2004
Cool it made me the way,you spelled McGonagall wrongly.I suggest you make sure you spell correctly next liked it more,Im sure to read.
Baby-Lon chapter 1 . 1/10/2004
OK, this is...well...umm...different...Seriously, it's well written, a weird subject, and it does show the emotional side to the twins, offering to 'help' ease a male problem. Is this a fantasy? It could make for interesting watching/reading if it is...
Keep it up...literally
aibean chapter 1 . 11/27/2003
Good story. I like the idea of making realistic twincest. Fred seems a little too willing though. Maybe you could have some of the story from his point of you or have some type of reason come out why he was so willing. Maybe your already have something planned. Anyway, I like the story. Keep writing.
suicidaltendancies chapter 1 . 10/15/2003
NarF nARf haha funi funi
Weird Fishes chapter 1 . 6/30/2003
Well, that was most certainly entertaining! A very interesting look at the whole Twincest spectrum. Good fic! I liked it!
atalanta's apples chapter 1 . 6/28/2003
this is really interesting, honestly

you portrayed them realistically, the thoughts that ran through george's mind was both original and sensible

i think you did a wondeful job writing about something that most people would turn into nothing

so good job, it was something new (i've never seen this done before lol)
Whiteriver chapter 1 . 6/27/2003
Twincest,hm...? My poor naiive mind had no clue about it... until now.

Whiteriver
Guest chapter 1 . 6/26/2003
Great story. Are you going to update?