Reviews for Inamorata
amd5551 chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
OO not bad at all :) Please continue. such a cliffhanger in your stories. I love!

if you are a big fan of Romy, you should consider reading these fanfictions from my favourite writers (If you haven't already):
tamarai
Chellerbelle
catchester
TheBlueFoxtrot A Samba
Jupiter Light
Ophelia193
Triangulum
Kaylee21 chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
I know it's been ages at this point but I really hope you decide to add to this at some point, it's a wonderful story
scribblemyname chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Please, please do add to this. It's one of my favorites.
Serenity Marie chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
I would love to see this continued some day. I really loved the first chapter, even though I considered skipping the whole thing since it wasn't finished and I'm not a big Logan/Ororo shipper.

Now I'm very happy that I got a chance to read it and maybe get to read more...?
CaryFairy chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
I know this is old, and you probably have to dust cobwebs off the ideas by now, but do you think you'll ever finish this?

I just reread unexpected some years later and I'm like "wasn't there a sequel to it?"

Storm and Wolverine deserve a sliver happiness too.
Ilovebookshowboutyou chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
So glade that you mae this story,but sad cause it's only one:(.PLZ write more for this story,i can tell that it would be really writing and keep up the good work:D
23roses chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
I stumbled across your X fics (started w/ your star trek fic) and LOVED unexpected. I've always loved Rogue and you write her beautifully. Thank you. I'm sad tho, to realize that this saga will probably never be finished and I'll never know what happened to Logan...
Blimey The Toad chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
I just read Unexpected, then came to read this one, and I see that it appears to be abandoned, lol. Oh, well, just wanted to say great story, I liked Unexpected, and liked this chapter. Wish there was more! But I know sometimes you just lose interest in the topic at hand and move on. Good luck with all your fics!
darklover chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
You should consider writing more of this wonderful story. It's never too late to start continuing this fic.
Candyglue chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
please finish this! Its really good!
Lythe Shadowdancer chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
Here's hoping that you might get the inspiration to update Inamorata? D Because Ro/Lo's story really does need to be told, as you said at the end of Unexpected.

Cheers!
leo hime san chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
Oh Lord, I'm dying! I guess this is how my own readers feel after waiting 3 years for me to update. ; I hope you'll post something soon, though. Romy is my fav. pairing of all the X-Men, and Ororo is just so regal...*sigh*. I'll haunt your page for updates!
Janas Tasia chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
Stop writing this and get back to "Firecracker'. It is a really good Enterprise story.
Kinsella chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
Please, please update soon!
Etherealdestiny chapter 1 . 7/11/2004
I dun think eatting a hate would be a good thing for the baby! hehehe! Gambit gonna be a daddy! Yay! He will make a good father.