Reviews for First Impressions
name chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
Oh geez some of these reviews are pathetic. Some of these people only leave comments hating him because of their hate of incest, and some of them are whining because how in the world could their precious little Kouchi baby possibly have anything like negative thoughts? Oh no, how dare he be three dimensional! I'm going to faint...

Actually, this fanfiction is really great. I actually enjoyed the parasite comment, although I can see how it's overkill. The way that this fic was written obviously portrayed Kouichi as a darker character, and his loss of understanding concerning the team and their acts of friendships. He calls them parasites because he didn't feel like there was a need to be attached to them, especially after he thinks they would abandon his brother if anything were to happen, but in the end of the fic he still accepts them for what they are.

Well done indeed. I commend you.
HeartJewels chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
I agree with you SO much! Kouichi is my fav character, and its SO hard to get a story with no incest! DOWN WITH INCEST!(at least those with Kouichi) Every once in a while, I stumble upon an incest story. IRRATATING INCEST! Ahem, enough with that. Great story! Kouichi would think of that when he was with Cherubimon. Great job!
Gaarafan14 chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
I agree with that Nikki girl. You were a jerkess. That was too mean. Kouichi would never call the others "parasites." You do not know him. And I'm not just saying this because I'm a kouichi fan. And he is not a pervert! You kouichi hater!
carzla chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
This is a good fic! I really like it. It's rare to find a non-incest/yaoi fic with Kouichi (or Kouji) in it.

Well, though I may not agree with some of the content, like calling the rest of the Chosen Children 'parasites', it's all round a good fic. Besides, Kouichi has been somewhat an outsider in the group, and this is on first impressions too. Like this all the same!
fred chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
this story is b.s too. come on give me somthing good to read.
jiji chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
Hey cool I liked this chapter. You know this is a pretty cool fic. One thing I would like to say though is...well I like kouichi. I think he's a cool charictor and I also like koji and tukya. they are my three favorite charictors. what im tring to say is why do you think kouichi is a pervert he is merly conserned about his brother. so please try to not make him seem like a evil or mean person. thats all im asking. Once agin this was a pretty cool fic and I incerege you to keep writing.

jiji

Ps good luck on your other stories.
nikkie chapter 1 . 10/27/2004
you jerk! you are making a cool carictor relly stupied. You are right about him nedding to be a littel stronger BUT, making him say the word ass is not helping. And if you had or cared about siblings you would know that he worries about him becuse he is his brother. if this is all the crap you can come up whith you should say it about your faverite charictor.

from

nikkie

Ps. I also read with broken wings and it was confusing and very a nnoying and you should know that kouichi would never do something like that.
koriaena chapter 1 . 10/11/2004
_ bug spray...
Pessimistic Angel of Hope chapter 1 . 7/21/2004
distubingly funny. Something for everyone
Lance Murdock chapter 1 . 5/11/2004
Pretty good fic you got here. Good Kouichi fics that don't involve yaoi are extremely hard to find. In a sense I can relate to Kouichi because I had friends like that a while back. But enough of this nonsense, back to the review. Anyway, the fic was great. Time to read more of your one-shots. I'm sure that I'll find something good.
Raven Nightstrider chapter 1 . 10/28/2003
WOOHOO! DOWN WITH INCEST! *war whoop*

Er... a moment of insanity there. O_O;; But anyways, this fic was unorthodox indeed and very intuitive, as always. I never thought of how Kouichi would look at the other Chosen at first, particularly Izumi. He comes across as very human, and I love this fic for just that.

Plus, the incest-bashing. *applause* I've said enough in my own posts about how much I hate incest, but we need more incest-bashing fics like yours and 'Unite the Righteous Virtues' (Eowyn the Fair) out here. Anything to wipe out those disgusting KouKou incest (INSECTS!) fics.

May I bid adieu with the following passage from your ever-thought-provoking work, which I liked most of all:

/Well, I’ve learned that first impressions mean nothing, so that’s probably all it is. Nothing. And my father may not be as cruel and heartless a person as I first thought. After all, Kouji grew up under his care, and he turned out all right. He’s only got a loner’s complex, but we all have our flaws. My flaw is that I’m afraid of being strong. I’m afraid of becoming that monster I was before and turning all my friends away from me.

Oh no. Those little parasites actually grew on me.

Note to self: Get bug spray.

It seems I won’t be able to run from them. Maybe that’s why Kouji decided to rescue them rather than abandon them like they always do for him. There’s nowhere to run once these first impressions are shattered.

I have to learn how to be antisocial like he was. There are too many parasites in the world to latch on to us./

Gotta love that! Very good analysis on first impressions. But bug spray...?

Strider
MaVerikRockrcHiC chapter 1 . 10/10/2003
I am so with you! Down with incest! All those people writing stuff like that have a nasty mind. I'm glad a whole bunch of other people hate incest. Awesome fic!
driftingstar chapter 1 . 8/10/2003
Are you kidding? Why would anyone flame this? Your fic is great! Keep it up!
Dark Rosenite chapter 1 . 8/3/2003
This was a really intresting fic! I loved it.

I'm sick all the incest fics too. It's just downright disgusting.

I like the part about the parasites. In a sense, this can actually aply to a lot of people.

Anyways, kick-ass fic.
lightningbugg74 chapter 1 . 7/17/2003
hello Akino... i have three things to say...

1. Thank you for review my story... and i know it sucked and what now, but im just horrible at descriptions and stuff.

2. Thank you for being positve about the story. I will work on every thing you told me to.

and...

3. This story was GREAT. Personally i dont like it that ppl always have Kouichi goin after Kouji either. and i believe only in strait pairings. People like you are the ones i admire.