Reviews for Welcoming the Cold
Guest chapter 7 . 2/4/2013
They have fire. What about "I touch the fire and it freezes me, I look into it and it's black. Why can't I feel? My skin should crack and peel."? I know that's OMWF and Season 6, but still. Oh, and HOW COULD YOU KILL OFF WILLOW!?
Guest chapter 7 . 2/4/2013
B-b-b-b-ut-t-t-t what happened to the demon that killed Willow? What was it? What about Glory, and the Trio, and The First? Did he die in Chosen? Did he then come back in L.A., and if so did he find Buffy as soon as he rematerialised? Or did something else happen? I want answers, people!
Virtuous Vampire chapter 2 . 8/23/2009
I want Spike's shirt! Great chapter!

Brat~
Virtuous Vampire chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Love it! The dialogue is realistic and they're completely in character. Shirtless Spike...meow!

Brat~
bigbooty chapter 7 . 7/25/2005
This is really good, but I cannot believe you ended it like that. LOL. But I really enjoyed it. I hope I get to read your next fanfiction.
spike-is-so-hot chapter 7 . 7/15/2005
Hey good story, but I kinda have to agree with Anyanka0705, Buffy would have helped more with the Willow situation, but the rest was good
Diana chapter 6 . 7/14/2005
I found it very good.
SlaYeRGiRLkaL chapter 2 . 7/12/2005
Thank god I found a story that isn't super long and is interesting I never thought it to be possible LOL I'm really enjoying this so I'm gonna read on
FiftyShadesOfVampires chapter 8 . 7/10/2005
Um, this was an ok story. I don't know if I like the fact that Buffy just decided to have sex instead of helping Willow or getting the thing that killed her.

I also think that you shouldn't be holding chapters over people's heads. Write the story because you have something you want to share with people. You want to express the ways that you see Buffy and Spike getting in and out of trouble and relationships. Don't write for the sole purpose of reviews. That's the way you sound when you write 'no chapters until you review'. Do you realize that some people don't even like to review. They are just content with reading it.

In your Log In page you will find a section that tells you how many hits your story has gotten. That should suffice instead of relying on reviews to boost your ego and your story.

Granted some reviews can be helpful and possibly sway the direction of your story, but don't use them as a way of continuing your story.

I just needed to say that. Sorry if it was a little long winded but I needed to say it.

That aside, I didn't mind the story, as I said. I just think you could've done more with it.

AJ
KeepTheFaith chapter 8 . 7/10/2005
Great job with the updated version of this story. It seemed to flow much more smoothly and seamlessly than the original version, yet it contained much of the same vivid descriptions, drama and action that the original used to pull me in.
melissa chapter 7 . 4/25/2005
how sweet but willow dieing very bad!
funkydevil206 chapter 7 . 12/4/2004
HEY I LOVED IT SO PAAIONATE AND ROMANTIC I ALMOST CRIED WHEN WILOW DIDED AND DONT LET IT BE THE END OF THE CHPATER OKAY WELL ANYWYAS LOOK FOR MY STORIES IN 2 DAYS OKAY BYE FOR NOW
anshelly chapter 6 . 1/11/2004
This was awsome. I just love Buffy/Spike stories. I shall read the next chapter. Finally Buffy admits her love to Spike.
anshelly chapter 2 . 1/11/2004
Hey, this is a really good beginning to your story. I don't really like Riley anyways. I shall read on now.
blondie-babe chapter 1 . 11/25/2003
Hm you're right, thanks for bringing that up...it was going to be romance/angst but I turned it into a bit of a joke. However, I do believe my story does contain lots of romance and some angst so I wont bother changing the description. I got fed up with the usual 'Spike/Buffy ...will they/wont they?' type stories. I wanted to shock and entertain by using a different scope on their relationship. I suppose it IS meant to be funny, although I am sure most people wont understand my daft humour. Thanks for saying I'm a good writer, I think you are too.