Reviews for A Rockwaller Christmas Carol
Invader Johnny chapter 17 . 12/21/2022
Well, Bonnie certainly is getting into the spirit of giving.

Invader Johnny chapter 16 . 2/1/2022
Well Bonnie certainly is more cheerful than anything and indeed that's causing her staff to wonder if what they're seeing in real.

MasterDuelistMichael chapter 15 . 1/13/2022
I knew it! I knew Barkin was Ghost of Christmas Yet To Come! Though...I had my money on Kim as Christmas Past and Ron as Christmas Present.
Invader Johnny chapter 15 . 1/12/2022
Well part of Mr suspected Mr. Barkin was the Ghost of Christmas future and kudos to you with the reference to the Christmas Carol with Mickey Mouse and Scrooge McDuck.

Invader Johnny chapter 14 . 1/11/2022
OK this was intense, If not quite dark to say the least.

Invader Johnny chapter 13 . 1/10/2022
Bonnie is technically in the dark, she is seeing the future but has yet to have all the pieces as to what is going on.

Invader Johnny chapter 12 . 1/9/2022
Bonnie saw some bittersweet moments in the present with her brother and family, wow and now the Ghost of Christmas yet to come just made its chilling appearance.

Invader Johnny chapter 11 . 1/8/2022
Seeing the Cratchits situation made Bonnie's empathy begin to show.

Invader Johnny chapter 10 . 1/5/2022
Well Kim burying the hatched with Bonnie was certainly unexpected but after the explanation, it makes sense and it says a lot when Bonnie opened up about wanting to be a better person.

Invader Johnny chapter 9 . 12/31/2021
Bonnie may be seeing some familiar faces on the good side of Christmas present but now I bet comes the hard part.

Brondoser chapter 6 . 12/24/2021
Nice adaptation!
Invader Johnny chapter 8 . 12/25/2021
Well Spirit Brick was quite the surprise for Bonnie and the Christmas presents he's about to show her no doubt will be several blows to come so to speak.

Invader Johnny chapter 7 . 12/25/2021
That... was a very dark moment in Bonnie's life... And she still doesn't want to look back on it.

Dsman chapter 6 . 12/23/2021
Wait Tara tried again to be her friend?
Dsman chapter 5 . 12/23/2021
Connie and Lonnie set anything on fire?