Reviews for Dimensions
kellyhp chapter 11 . 2/15/2014
Please update this story
JulieTheDictator chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
This story is good so far, but shouldn't Harry be more suspicious and careful around all of them for subjecting him to hell and treating him like dirt in the first chapter? Harry pretty much just jumps into their arms after they figure out that he is innocent. It's just kinda unreal.
TillyMe chapter 11 . 8/13/2009
you know what would be awsome?if harrys peeps form his dimension came over to evil harrys dimension!or do you alredy have a plot thought out?write more soon:)
goldacharmed chapter 11 . 5/21/2009
This is a really good story and your writing has a lot of promise. But A little more detail can go a long way. I really liked it so far, I don't like that you have not updated in years. Is there any chance of that changing? Later dude.
blaaah92 chapter 11 . 9/30/2008
Hey, this is really good... are you going to keep writing it... I mean, I know its been four years, but that doesn't change the fact that the story is good!
Namalia chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
I really like this story but sadly I have the feeling that you're not going to continue anyway I just wanted to let you know that I think it is great:).I like the idea of sirius being dark or 's always sirius being good and not really strong so it's a nice change

and for all that it's worth...please continue I would like to see where it goes.
Seren89 chapter 11 . 8/19/2007
Please update soon!
Freakstar chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
hey this is really a review for the whole story but i forgot to do it earlier, so *intro music* HERE I AM!

i really oved it all, and honestly you shouldn't leave it where it is... at least make a sequal or something if you've ended it, cause it really was an awkward ending that leaves many questions unanswered. there is so much you could do here, so many things that would make it a story of gold! _

please continue it! ;_; pretty please? (this is the part where i use my sad face and your heart melts like butter and you immediately get work on another chapter... just in case you didn't know) ;)

-freakstar
armygundamgirl chapter 11 . 10/3/2006
This is great! A really original way for Harry to meet his parents. I do want to see more of Dark Harry though, and I wonder why he left all the torturing to Sirius. Will you be explaining that soon?
wishesanddreams chapter 10 . 9/10/2006
You said you aren't abandoning this fic till the end...how come you haven't updated in 2 years! It's so good!
wishesanddreams chapter 11 . 9/10/2006
This is an amazing story...too bad there isn't a sequel to read.
Reader4ever chapter 11 . 9/7/2006
Great chapter! This story is really really good!

Are you planning to update (because you DID say you weren't going to abondon this story, didn't you)? I really want to see what happens next, so PLEASE update :)
FrodoBeutlin chapter 11 . 6/14/2006
this is veery interesting. why wont you continue it?
sillysammy chapter 11 . 4/9/2006
Great job, once again! I like Harry and Hermione's relationship the best, it's really sweet. Anyway, please update soon! I can't wait!
Ikono chapter 11 . 12/9/2005
Huh. Not abandoning this til the end, my ass. A pity. It was going places.